Gifts Dan and Phil have gotten each other

Everything you could ever want to know about Dan & Phil.
felucca
truth bomb

Birthday Gifts

Dan got Phil "loads" of presents, as per the Valentine's Day video:
You got me loads of awesome birthday presents so now I wanted to repay you somehow, because... it was the nicest thing anyone's ever done for me.
Dan bday gift to Phil, Vanilla Coke:
Dan bday gift to Phil, Fridge walrus:
[video link]

?!

Dan bday gift to Phil, Jake hoodie:
[video link]

Celebrating Dan's bday together:

Phil bday gift to Dan, Margharita popcorn
+ a cocktail shaker there's no picture of:
[video link]
Dan bday gift to Phil, Miyazaki DVD collection:
[video link 5:19]
I got loads of cool stuff for my birthday! First on the list was this from Dan, which is the Miyazaki collection. It's amazing! It's soo cool. Because I don't have all of these films - I have seen a lot of them but I don't actually own them. So it's gonna be so cool to watch them again. And it's so beautifully packaged as well *shows off the box for a while* So yeah I'm excited to watch all of these. If I go offline for like a week and don't reply to anyone it's because I'm just watching all the Myazaki movies on blueray.
Phil bday gift to Dan, Tickets to Time Run:
[Phil talking about it 21:03]
[quote]I got him tickets for this thing called Timerun. Which was awesome! We went with a couple of other friends, Bryony and Wirrow, and basically it's... You remember those things which are like an escape the room flashgame? Where you are trapped in some room and you gotta escape? It was like that in real life. So you get taken to this science lab in the middle of nowhere, and you get there and then the doors slide open by magic and then there's a crazy mad scientist who's like acting, he's like an actor guy, and he prepares you for the Timerun. I had to wear a clock around my neck which was ticking down from an hour, and we went through a portal and arrived in the future, and there was three different rooms. I don't want to spoil it too much in case someone else does it. And another room was like this crazy Roman room full of statues and you had to move them around. There was lasers, and you had to move mirrors so that the lasers would go around the room. Of course I was the one who got laser into my eye. Before we went in he was like "Don't look at the lasers." One shone directly into my eye. Thankfully I can still see. ...Yeah it was really cool. And we won! I didn't think we were gonna win. But we, we survived, we got to the end, we retrieved the [??] which then we took through the portal. Anyway it was really epic. ... I loved it, it was like being in one of those tv shows.[/quote]
[Dan talking about it 7:33]
I did a really cool thing that I think Phil probably mentioned in his liveshow the day after. Where it's kind of like... You know like Raven the tv show, or Tajukis Castle of the Crystal Maze. Like those tv shows where you have to like solve the puzzle and do things. People have started kind of making versions of that you can just like go to, and it was like the most fun thing ever. So seriously if you have like a birthday and three to four nerdy friends... recommend. It was good.
Another Phil bday gift to Dan, 2015, book:
[video link] Menswear Dog Presents the New Classics: Fresh Looks for the Modern Man by David Fung & Yena Kim
Dan bday gift to Phil, 2016, Hint Hunt + night out with friends eating sushi,

[video link where Dan talks about it]

and also the board game Camel Up:
[video link where Phil talks about it]

Dan Christmas gift to Phil, 2016, PyroPet deer candle
[video link]

and the boardgame Codenames:
[video link]
Dan bday gifts to Phil, 2017, candy sushi:
[video link 7:28]

Lava lamp:
[video link 10:59]
Phil: He thought it'd match my room.
AND a signed picture of David Boreanaz in the bath:
[video link where phil talks about it]

Phil's birthday gifts to Dan:

Dan's birthday sushi dinner and rooftop drinks:

Fidget spinner
[video link where dan talks about it at 10:40 ]
“First off, from your boy Phil Lester, Dan Howell, for his birthday, got: a fidget spinner. That’s right, Phil got me a fidget spinner.”
“So Phil basically bought me a fidget spinner ironically, as a joke, and then spent two days playing with it and didn’t let me have it. So that’s Phil Lester as a friend for you."
“This is like made out of metal, I don’t know what Phil got- this is like you could bludgeon someone to death with that.”
“Phil injured himself [with it]"
“I don’t feel better with this in my hand. It’s just something that’s there, and it’s like a big thing. I don’t like it. Phil- Phil can keep it."
Crystal weather detector
[video link where dan talks about it at 1:58 ]
“Also Phil got me this [glass filled with crystals that change depending on the weather..?]” “This is so Phil, honestly”
Dan's birthday gifts to Phil - Carcassonne Star Wars edition
Imagehttps://i.imgur.com/pPWpHUm.png
[video link where dan talks about it at 2:35]
“Dan got me— this is like the geekiest thing ever, it’s a boardgame that we play quite a lot with our friends, but Star Wars Edition [of Carcassonne]!”
Fancy marmalade
[video link where dan talks about it at 3:45]
“Dan also got me some fancy marmalade, which I think he bought for himself, but I might share it”
Phil to Dan on his birthday: Tom Dixon candle, chocolate
[video link where dan talks about it at 39:00]
D: Phil - Phil got me something for my birthday- and honestly- this is why Phil is my best friend.
P: Normally I'd buy Dan like, three things-
D: What is your - just think about this and ask yourself, what is your dream birthday present? Is it like - an XBOX? A mansion? Or is it - yeah, I dunno - you know me. I'm a person of.... elephant... I mean, elegant... and refined tastes. Phil got me- an elephant.
P: Wait. Normally I'd get Dan like three presents, but I saw this and I was like- this is more expensive but he's gonna appreciate it more. So I got him - a fancy candle! In a really fancy pot!
D: It's literally the only thing I care about.
P: It's made out of concrete and tiles. It's like an art piece.
D: It's literally the only thing I care about. Fancy candles.
P: It does smell frickin' amazing, though.
D: Phil was like - I only got you one thing and I dunno if that's kinda crap but I got you- I was just like. This is the only. This is the only thing I want. It's literally the only thing I want.
P: I also got you some chocolate, but we are it.
D: You ate most of it.
P: I ate it.
D: I nearly cried, honestly.
P: He was like, this is a good gift.
D: Mother of god.
Christmas Gifts

Phil's Christmas gift to Dan, a Tonberry plushie:
[video link]
Phil got me this, which is probably the single best present anyone's ever given me in my entire life.
Phil Christmas gifts to Dan, Robert Pattison mask:
[video link]
Stylophone:
Image[video link]
Dan Christmas gift to Phil, Buffy t-shirt:
Image[video link]
A million points if you get the reference.
Christmas gifts to each other, DVD box sets:
[video link]
Phil Christmas gifts to Dan, plasma globe:
[video link]

Pin art:
[video link 31:33]
Dan Christmas gift to Phil, Box of miscellaneous crap:
[video link]

Phil Christmas gift to Dan, Moose whistle:
[video link]
Dan Christmas gift to Phil, 2015, blob fish plushie:
[video link]

Phil Christmas gift to Dan, 2015, phone case:
[video link]
Phil Christmas gifts to Dan, 2016, relaxing water sand thing

and OIL candle:
[video link]

?!

Random Gifts

Another random gift from Phil to Dan, Muse poster:
Joint Gifts Dan and Phil Have Given
Totoro plushie to baby Emily as she was born 2012:
45:20
Xbox game to Ben 2012:

40:44
Christmas gift to Bryony 2013: Phil's gift to Hazel Hayes including Dan, May 2014

4:06
Image Image
Gift to wirrow 2014: Christmas gift to PJ 2014:

Phil: "I bought basically everyone I know a facebank."
Dan: "They're sooo weird, I don't like them."

PJ: "Thanks Dan and Phil!"
Bday gifts to Cornelia (Phil's brother's gf):

Feb 2014
Feb 2015
They also tend to give Cat little joint gifts whenever they go over there:

Hello Kitty thingy, first meeting 2012:

8:22
Bday gift to Cat May 2013:

0:41
Tiny Playlist gift 2014: Tiny Japan gift 2015, waffle dog:

2:55
Dan: We should give that to Cat [laughs], she'd probably appreciate it.
Phil: Yeah that was what I was saving it for Cat, don't tell her.
Phil's brother also got a tiny Japan gift:
Gift to Duncan and Mimei for being their hosts in Japan 2015:
Joint gift to Aled on his final radio show 8 August 2014:
Joint gift to susiweaser 21st january 2015:

(Susi Weaser is a Channelflip employee, where D&P used to be partners. Until the summer of 2014 Susi was Head of Partner Management, but then she stepped down to take on more of a part time-role within the company.)
YouTubers signed to ChannelFlip – such as PJ Liguori, Emma Blackery, Dan Howell, and many more – have had Susi as their first port of call for all their needs, varying from sponsorship deals to fighting their corner over issues with YouTube (like the subscriber box, the view count, or Google+ comment sections, or endless other problems that YouTube inflict on us.)

More than that, Susi has been a support system for all of ChannelFlip’s partners, only an email or phone call away to bounce ideas off or to have an uplifting chat. [source]
Gifts to Felix and Marzia on their joint bday party in 2016 (top right corner of the pic):
Updated: October 2018
dat veniam corvis, vexat censura columbas

:dh: