"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

000dia000 wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:38 am
1. 12 I think the Wholesome Howell meme thing was genuinely a meme, but it was greatly complimented by the Lighthearted Lester meme also, I think Dan lost a little bit of the magic there
2. 20 if he was going to put in pastel Babadook, he should have also put in other Dan/Babadook memes
3. 04 lol random Suga (i wonder if dan likes him, they pretty much have the same persona)
4. 37 dan shading Shane is everything, "whatever conspiracy video of that week"
5. 56 I'm glad he's aware that the DanandPhilCrafts video was the peak of his videos from 2017
I like how he addresses the Reddit threads that drags youtubers, and how he's dragged for his phandom, Dan sweetie there's more than one thread and if it wasn't for the phandom then you wouldn't even be mentioned :)
[though lol my guilty pleasure is reading through youtuber rec threads and hoping someone would recommend one of them, rather than the same kind of channels over and over again]
9. 24 Dan, of course, framing moving out as something that hehad to do, and how he was in such pain, and how people were "mourning" the apartment. No, Dan. People wanted you to move. I think this is another instance of Dan remembering things negatively. He wanted to move out, of course, but the phandom weren't against it.
16. 30 I think he failed to mention how people were coming up with theories for the Bahamas mystery, like how he was actually in a room that was called the "Bahamas" or how he went to a cocktail bar(?) or something similar that gave out fake plane tickets
18.04 Dan, Phil didn't post this picture. And I may be wrong, but wasn't it determined that Bryony was the one who actually took this picture? Why is Phil the scapegoat?
18. 52 I'm glad that the depression video aspect didn't go as badly or as tastelessly as I initially thought it would, Dan addressed it well and did memes that were more wholesome or laughing with him rather than at him, so I'm glad he turned it around
22.04 When mentioning Truth Bombs and then Interactive Introverts, maybe Dan should have mentioned how both times these "surprises" were ruined by leaks. Also, I don't really appreciate the worked in spon, it wasn't really that smooth and just felt out of place. I think this is what is different from the very first video. In that, Dan actually brought up genuine phandom memes throughout that year and it was more engaging and casual like he was making the video as a form of appreciation. Now, this video (and the last) felt meaningless, he was using the opportunity just for basic content and to push out some kind of proof of audience participation he no longer makes any attempt for.
23. 30 Cursed Image
23. 40 Cursed Image 2
23. 54 The best part of the video, and it's mostly Phil. I know the lady door segment is divisive, but the actual edited video song someone made me laugh so hard, and was the only time I laughed for the whole video, I was near crying, I actually looked it up to watch after
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:57 am
Less timestamps and more index of memes:

:52 - Wholesome Howell
1:42 - pastel personas
2:36 - curly hair
3:35 - That Week in March
4:37 - Shane Dawson shade?
4:59 - soft and neat
6:54 - fountain photo
7:21 - #freetheknee
8:08 - "me and Phil"
9:24 - moving out
10:47 - box edits meme
10:59 - rebranding
12:07 - d icon edit meme
12:20 - the meringues
13:41 - voting squat
15:03 - squatting edit meme
15:30 - Phil POV/Snowden gag
16:14 - Corbyn dm edit meme
16:30 - bahama drama
18:04 - the donut
18:53 - dan's depression
20:24 - Truth Bombs part
21:24 - that week in march redux
21:53 - Interactive Introverts
23:58 - lady door
28:08 - colin and the cake
30:18 - dishonorable mentions (dan screaming, his icon, him being a rat, 13 reasons why painting, teen magazines, falling off his chair)
31:00 - dan versions of existing memes
"Why am I left-handed?"