Phil liveshow - 12 October 2017 - NEW MANDELA EFFECT?

Dan and Phil liveshows
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

:20 - Jumper talk; he's not wearing a t-shirt under his jumper.
1:16 - Jumper is very soft. Don't want a scratchy jumper on the nips.
1:40 - I can now recite his 'Watch It Back Like a Podcast' speech by heart. I love you, predicta-phil.
2:07 - Eyelash in his eye.
2:18 - Lot of sugar because they've been filming. He talks about his tweet and how he didn't need to include Dan in it. But he did anyway.
2:40 - Gaming channel collab video will come out next week. "Wait and see the game."
3:14 - "Hazel's always good because she comes with lots of sweet." So basically Hazel understands how to come with bribes.
3:30 - Look, this next part is just like ten minutes of Phil talking about candy. I'm not gonna timestamp all of them but if you're desperate to know Phil's number ranking for a lot of sugary things now is your time to bask.
7:34 - "Hazel's a good value for the money." I mean, you can ask for context, but do you really need it? (Spoiler: he's still talking about the candy.)
8:18 - Gaming video instead of liveshow next week.
8:34 - Life's been good. Lots of work on the calendar shoot. Photoshoot is done but it's still being designed.
8:54 - DAPG three million bloops.
9:37 - If your name doesn't work with anything spooky, just add .exe. He will be spoopifying himself around the 20th of October.
10:26 - Talks about how people dress up to fancy dress parties in the UK and how it's different from Halloween.
10:58 - Sims 4 pets, leads into talk about how he wrote a book to his parents about wanting a dog.
12:30 - Someone asks him his favorite soup - he doesn't like soup that much. Smell of soup reminds him of being at his grandmother's house and he doesn't like the smell of soup.
13:10 - He thinks Dan's video is great. He helped. He was talking about something really important but it was also funny at the same time.
13:43 - Good to be involved with Hello Yellow as well, even if he very clearly thinks that the cheese suit needs to be burned and the ashes salted.
14:13 - He may have misplaced the cheese suit. It's not coming back.
14:20 - Favorite part of filming was making the bird poo on Dan's cereal. Bird poo was yogurt and they only had one bowl of crunchy nut yet so they had to get it in one take.
15:37 - Owning emoji pajamas is a problem that he should probably deal with. They're comfy but he won't answer the door for the postman wearing them.
15:47 - Phil is going to leave spooky name (from people sending premiums) to the chat aka Philly ain't got time for boring shit like picking your screenname out.
16:30 - Space Mountain is his favorite ride. Def not It's a Small World. Favorite park is original Disneyland. The one in Florida. Phil does not know his Disney history. (But he is correct in that the Florida park is better.)
17:25 - He went on It's a Small World with PJ and neither of them have ever been the same since.
17:28 - He got such a headache from Colossus at Thorpe Park. He thought his brain was going to leak out of his ears.
17:45 - Everyone should go to Disney one day in their life.
18:16 - Bake Off
18:36 - He is very excited that Food Wars is back.
19:00 - Phil is retroactively angry that he couldn't make pizza in Food Technology class as a kid.
19:33 - A hot dog is not a sandwich.
20:32 - Riverdale. He is a mild Riverdale fan.
20:55 - Washing machine broke; up to landlord to give them a new one.
21:41 - He asks for Spooky Week video suggestions that will be self-contained.
22:26 - No vampire episode of The Sims, it would ruin the whole game.
23:44 - Talks (again) about going into the Italian restaurant and pretending it's his birthday for free ice cream.
24:15 - Teases Halloween baking.
24:25 - He went to get a PSL but the "seductress that is Starbucks" brought him into a Pumpkin Spice Frap.
24:43 - "warm day still because global warming"
24:59 - Accidentally got a Pumpkin Spice Creme Frap and it was 'an experience.' Dan described it as 'wild.'
25:28 - He takes a drink of water and it's strangely fascinating.
25:41 - He and Dan are the same person. He's just wearing the Phil mask right now.
25:55 - He is drinking out of a vase. (He is drinking vodka mixed with gin mixed with nail polish remover.) (jk he's drinking water from a filter because he's a water snob now.)
27:02 - Favorite blooper was the coke spilling incident because it was a real "uh oh."
27:31 - (Noises in the background.) He's been watching The Good Place on Netflix. He really likes it, it's one of those really easy things to watch.
27:54 - Someone asks him what he dreamed about last night. Bless this person. Best part of the liveshow. He dreamed he got a part in a submarine movie, in the submarine with Ryan Gosling who found him hilarious. He was going to recommend Phil to the director of Drive 2. Woke up in such a good mood, buzzed from the dream. His dreams are usually super stressful. 29:04 - He's going to see Blade Runner next week. Maybe he dreamed about that movie plot bc of that.
30:35 - Bought himself a salted caramel chocolate tart with salted caramel brittle and some kind of cream, to have with coffee later. "I was thinking, you know what. I deserve a treat."
32:07 - Hasn't decided what they're playing on Saturday.
32:42 - Someone asks if Phil would prefer a pet cat or bird if he had no allergies, and he truly does not comprehend the question at all. It's ok Phil you're pretty you don't have to be smart. (jk we all know he's the evil genuis)
34:18 - He's going to see Hamilton around his birthday. (Dan already said they had tickets for multiple showings so I'm gonna use my powers of deduction to say they're definitely going in December, and also going again with Phil's family around his birthday.
34:57 - He misses MSN, chatrooms, and the old AOL lady. Don't miss old internet speeds.
36:00 - He's gotten more confident with age. (More evil.)
36:28 - Subs or dubs? Definitely subs.