mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

art in avatar by lily
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

1.10 - phil: 'for the lads'
1.50 - dan: there it is, the big orange butthole.
phil: it feels like we're looking at something a bit dirty
dan: yeah we're looking straight up his air chute.
phil: i need to put my hand in there.
3.10 - phil: show me, your marshmallussy
dan: [...]
5.45 - they were approached to make a game, initially it was going to be about death. phil had a game he already played with people, says the reason dans name is on the box is because he molded it into what it is.
7.55 - dan didn't want their names on the box.
8.35 - (dan to phil) you are a bit golem-y, irl.
9.09 - dan: spoiled milk...you're welcome for that one, phil. you do look like spoiled milk, lets be real.
9.34 - phil: i'll answer this one about you. what is the first thing they do in the morning? ...look for the first item of black clothing nearby. what about me? [small smile]
dan: (cop out cereal meme)
10.24 - phil: who would they choose to be their side-kick?
dan: umm...
phil: i'd choose you Dan. you can be my side-kick.
[both laugh]
dan: [flustered] it doesn't all have to be violent roasting. it can just be...it can just be nice.
11.07 - phil: if they were a sauce, what would it be?
dan: phil? tartare sauce.
phil: tartare sauce?! why? cause of the colour?
dan: very white, a bit green. goes with fish.
11.30 - phil: guys, you answer this about Dan, what sauce would Dan be? (why does phil avoid saying things about dan? this is not the first time).
phil: lauren says hot sauce.
phil: hailey said radish because no one likes it. ouch!
13.44 - phil strokes dan's fluffy jumper shoulder
16.00 - cute banter about ordering junk food traditions
16.50 - dan twists and stretches his neck around, making an old man face. welcome to the wrong side of your twenties dan. join us. meanwhile Phil doesn't love Riverdale.
17.43 - phil bought himself a topman stranger things jumper.
18.38 dan brought home limited edition vampire frappucino for them both. in depth discussion of vampire flavours
19.17 - phil to dan: that's a good description.
21.30 - spooky week discussion
22.42 - dan: finn wolfhard?! that is not his real name. that is disgusting.
23.35 - favourite horror movies. phil prefers fun ones. dan, demonic and traumatising.
25.10 - phil to dan: calm down!
25.22 - dan: we'll see how long it takes me to edit.
25.35 - phil: did you see the name of the album is called flicker? but if you kind of blur your eyes it does look like something else, i'm just saying. [looks at dan with his chin on the back of his hand, pursed lips, campy]
26.17 - (phil reading chat) 'stop saying Niall, you're making me quiver'. sorry (?) elinda...[laughs]
dan: ......yikes
phil: i don't think anything's ever made me quiver.
dan: buffy made you quiver a lot, phil.
phil: buffy...just the show, in general.
dan: you quivered for gellar.
phil: (making it into a joke) gellar-quivs. byeee [hides off screen] why do i do liveshows? i dont know, because i say things like gellar-quivs...
dan: i'm really upset.
(I don't believe sarah michelle gellar made you quiver at all, phil)
27.44 - phil reads a comment from chat about dan being a snake and looks at dan smiling
27.55 - dan doesn't think the main character of rogue one was very charismatic and he and phil thought the movie was a bit boring.
28.04 - phil: dan cried! (at the trailer). [dan immediately embarrassed, tenses up]
dan: ok ok, this is like a whole thing...
28.10 - dan precedes to interrupt phil multiple times
28.33 - phil: oh my god dan, you're doing it on purpose! [pushes dan off camera, leaves his hands on his shoulder/arm, lingering]
28.48 - dan interrupts again, reading out a chat comment that says don't interrupt phil.
phil: [laughing] you've done it again, you've done it again
28.57 - dan imitating angry star wars fans in the chat, does sassy finger click and head wobble. unironically. super camp. bashful, goes silent.
Phil pushes/touches him again and re-starts the story
29.45 - phil: actual crying! (delighted, grinning)
30.33 - phil: everyone's saying 'can phil express an opinion'' - i did, i got there in the end.
dan: that's a reference.
phil: oooh...
(NB: when Dan grabbed Shay Carl's microphone at a 2014 panel because everyone was talking over Phil)
20.46 - blade runner
31.05 - phil puts giant marshmallow in mouth whole
dan: look at this guy.
31.55 - dan disgusted at phil putting his saliva-y marshmallow on the table. dan: ewwwrrgh!
domestic banter about movie snacks and their habits. phil paid for dan's snacks too.
33.23 - phil: [completely seriously] i think it's going to induce more ryan gosling dreams for me. (PHIL ATTRACTION ALERT?)
35.05 - pottermore banter.
dan: phil is the absolute epitome of a hufflepuff.
phil: [softly] am I?
dan: [equally softly] yeah, you know that.
36.12 - phil didn't think It Comes At Night was scary. Insidious was. dan think it's cheesy. phil: it's just not my kind of horror.
dan: Insidious was fun because it has that lady in it that i like.
phil: yeah, the funny one.
39.15 - stream crashes, phil refreshes the page. (audio only, video not synched from here on out).
dan: you refreshed it? what is going to happen to the youtube upload?!
phil: I don't know?
dan: you don't know?!!
39.33 - pregnancy collab with louise was 'pretty good'.
dan: perineal massages.
phil: no.
phil: doulas.
dan: doulas. that's what you can't do. you can't be a doula. i can't give any massages.
(uhhh....what is this banter? it feels very cryptic. why can't phil be a doula? and why can't dan give a massage to his future pregnant wife? ahem.)

Spooky week starts tomorrow. then spooky baking. dan hasn't had any of the marshmallows, presumably holds up packet to phil to shame him, but no video only audio from upload. frustrating.
art in avatar by lily