alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

fancybum wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:13 am :lion: Phil and Misc Watch 2017 :cactus:
Daniel’s Guide to Doggos (Nov 7, 2017)

Prompted Phil Mention
18:12 (chat) pinof 9
“Oh, pinof, that’s a thing. phil is not on fire. Towards the end, maybe the middle, of November every year”
“I can smell the sharpies in the air”

20:15 (chat) What happened to the stuff on danandphilshop
“We put a sale on everything, so if something’s gone, it might be gone gone”
“If you care about Dan and Phil merch, there’s a sale”

26:13 (chat) Are you changing “pinof” to “Phil Howell” bc of rebranding
“No! Why do people keep saying this?”
Unprompted Phil Mention
:sleepypuppy:
Neutral Phil Mention
1:25 “We did the whole of spooky week on DanAndPhilGAMES, uploaded that baking, and I got really into the season”

2:35 (about llama text from his mum) “So yep, just when you least expect it, me trying to run away from my old branding, trying to pretend that none of the cringe 2010-11 humour was ever a thing in our lives, your parents are there to just remind you of that. Honestly—where did—what- why would my mum think to even say that? You know what I think it is, I think it’s ‘cause we took our families to come see tatinof in London back in Dec 2015, and the whole point of the first Dan and Phil stage show was to talk about/celebrate the history of Dan and Phil through ironic jokes and talking about how cringe it was, but I don’t think they knew that”

4:05 “So this thing happened, the Dan and Phil and Dogs calendar and we uploaded a video about it”
“Did you see the video on Phil’s channel? Even if you’re not a Dan and Phil content supporter, there’s just a lot of dogs in this video. So even if you hate me, you hate Phil, you hate Dan and Phil, anything to do with our content is trash, there’s a video on youtube.com/amazingphil that’s just incredible”

5:05 “You don’t have to get merch. In the list of things that are important in life, they’re the least important. Enjoy our free YT videos together, don’t give a shit about ever buying merch. Unless you need a calendar and you want it, and that’s fine, so don’t think I’m pressuring you to spend money, okay, because no.”

8:35 “So I don’t know how, but half of these dogs— Phil’s brother, Martyn, he just knows loads of people that have dogs”
(chat) Martyn is cool
“He is cool, he’s like a genuinely cool person”

9:08 “How iconic is this? Interior Designer Dan and Phil”

9:30 “You don’t have to get merch, but if you do want to appreciate some incredible content, just check out the video on Phil’s channel, ‘cause it’s probably the best, purest thing that we have to contribute to the internet, probably forever.”

15:50 “So the next video on DAPG, we’ve been waiting for a certain expansion to a certain game”
“I don’t know if we’ll be able to do it this week, maybe it’ll be next week. We might do another gaming video and then this one [while waiting for the expansion] and there’s a couple things happening around this weekend. But we’ll let you know”

25:35 (chat) any big news on pinof this year?
“[just that it’s happening]”
“But we got something else to get out of the way this month, something that we’ve been meaning to talk about for a long time, that we’ve finally decided to share with the world. So I hope you look forward to that, some top graphic design indeed.”
-this is how he talks about literally everything, he'll be saying "is the world ready for it?" about ISG 13, calm the flip down (who am I telling to calm down? him or the audience? YOU decide)

26:20 (responding to something in chat) “No, we haven’t got a dog, how would a dog involve graphic design, what are you saying?”
-annoyed people are thinking it’s in any way a personal thing, soo there you go, maybe go ahead and extrapolate that as you will.

28:35 (“”,,chat,,””) So what else are you up to this week?
“Well, other than the thing, we’ve been talking about how we want to see you, how we haven’t seen you for awhile in lots of places”
“Last week I was saying that, Phil and I, we would love to go to some of the places that you guys are from that we haven’t been to yet” [but he meant in addition to places they’ve already previously visited so clam it down]

29:45 “But let’s just say Phil and I are very excited and you’ll find out more on Friday. And I’ll leave Phil to somehow do a liveshow with everybody asking questions on Thursday”
“See you later, look forward to some Dan content, some Phil content, some gaming channels”
-cool I’ve heard good things about that jacksepticeye channel
Miscellaneous
19:55 “Maybe it’s time I do another anime list, maybe I need to do a couple more”
-and maybe we’ll get those right after we get the candle haul

21:52 “When it comes to music, I don’t really care what genre of music it is as much as I just enjoy people expressing themselves. Like even YTers, it’s not like I love a certain kind of YT video, but the YTers I like the most are just the people that make content that are clearly and authentically expressing themselves a bit”

24:15 (chat) Is it awkward meeting people irl?
“I wouldn’t say it’s awkward. I’m an awkward guy [if you meet me irl] but it’s really nice. I love bumping into people, and any meetups that I’ve ever done at an event or as part of a tour or anything have always been like the highlight of my life and this thing that’s technically my “job”, whatever that means”
-video idea apropos of absolutely nothing: Dan and Phil take lie detector tests
:whiskers: Phinal Tally: said ‘Phil’ 18 times :whiskers:
18/30 mins = 0.60 per min