alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

(Bonus bit that he edited it out: something about youtube suggesting him conspiracy theory MLP videos.)

0:00 - Story about meeting the prince/cyberbullying story.
8:14 - "He's like, well tall." "His royal daddy, waddup."
9:24 - Radio 1/Brits mention (RIP).
10:15 - Might make a stopspeaksupport video, but he already made The Internet is Mean.
11:39 - He is "well hyped" to go to Mexico.
12:09 - Plugging the II tour.
12:48 - Dan can't pronounce Schenectady. Looking forward to Edinburgh, Manchester (mentions uni friends), Liverpool (important city culturally), and Newcastle (northern place he didn't visit enough).
12:37 - There will be Christmas themed video content.
14:14 - 44 degrees when they went to Phoenix the first time, drenched in sweat walking to Starbucks. Atlanta, home of the walking dead. A bunch in Texas. This concludes Naming Cities With Dan.
15:46 - He blowdried his hair today.
16:00 - He's got a tiny cold.
16:04 - Animal Crossing.
17:10 - Good smelling king.
17:19 - pinof; "Dan and Phil. It's the tradition. The homage. Back to the origin story." Filming tomorrow.
18:30 - Sims video.
20:13 - Dan has watched the dog video three times, he just finds it relaxing.
21:49 - Australia vote.
23:53 - Probably not another world tour. "This is it. I mean, I can't see a crystal ball, but if you want to see Phil and I in real life I can't imagine there will be another chance ever again."
24:40 - Trans acceptance; trashy UK garbage newspapers.
27:16 - Euthenasia should be legalized.
27:18 - 'Dan, you're amazing.' "But I'm not Phil."
27:33 - They might play Dream Daddy during gamingmas.
27:58 - Gaming livestream on Sunday because Phil's away.
28:11 - People need a chance to realize why they're ignorance.
28:59 - Phil is going to "visit some famalam."
29:47 - Someone works out with his mum to their videos.
30:11 - BTS
32:30 - Seven million twitter followers. His online existence is so strange; he doesn't get subscribers fast but the ratio to views is so weird. The kind of people that watch his videos don't spend all day logged into youtube checking subscriptions, but they follow people on twitter/tumblr/instagram.
33:50 - Story about Dan crying. They finished watching One Punch Man, noticed The Ancient Magus Bride on crunchyroll. (Dan goes on listicles, Phil just clicks what is there.) Third episode destroyed him, he was a mess, had a breakdown. Also cried at episode five.
37:49 - He cries when he watches a sad tv show or listens to beautiful music, he's dead inside but also in touch with his emotions and not afraid to show vulnerability.
38:19 - Also cried at ending to FF 15 dlc
40:23 - Riverdale; fanservice with Cole Sprouse and his vest. Dan's about it.
41:30 - Betty annoys him because she's a "typical white savior" who will save the poor people and expose all the injustices or whatever.
42:14 - The Good Place is amazing.
42:40 - Dan and Phil reference themed Truth Bombs booster pack.
43:57 - FFVIII is his fave game of all time.
44:19 - Markiplier video made them realize the 7SC app didn't get updated, story about app programmer quitting.
45:33 - Thor.
48:19 - No plans next week, raiding in GW2.
48:30 - Mince pie list.
51:02 - Dan video over the weekend, after pinof.