Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:40 pm - He confirms he's waiting as late as he can before he goes to see his family - I guess the real question is... when will Phil be leaving? He was stingy with the Phil details this liveshow.

- I loved hearing him talk about bonding with Greg and Mitch. I really hope their paths cross again, though I can't imagine when if deps really do end up skipping out on Vidcon next year due to the tour.

- Dan talking about youtube rewind... so basically his whole rant was completely counterpoint to everything Emma said (about diversity, etc). Ah, that was really fun to hear. But he did essentially confirm that they got special treatment; they didn't have a lot to do, just had to show up and run away from the crowd and then sit on a wall. I definitely think that either they turned down the first offer from youtube because they didn't like the terms (doing slime related stuff, filming with the whole group for long hours) or else youtube offered them special treatment from the getgo just to absolutely ensure that they got that prized giffable moment.

- Dinner with Anthony and Miel! But, wait. If they didn't post an instagram, did it really happen? :shrug:

- Phil 'sneaking about' first with the tinsel and then opening the door for the postman and then showing back up at the end. I hope the new trend going into 2018 is to continue to casually reference each other being in the room while streaming. It's not even like an actual new thing, more like a return to what was normal circla 2012-2013.

- My liveshow theory: that they're moving to a format where they each do two a month individually and then do two gaming livestreams a month. It'll vary up their schedules and tbh if it keeps them engaged in doing the streams, I'm okay with it.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."