"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

AroboticPhil wrote: Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:13 pm
• dog calendar AND a video of them playing with the dogs ?! <3 <3 <3
• dan in the baking video : "i now need to be alone for a week". also dan : " me and phil are gonna spend the evening watching an entire season of stranger things"
• he keeps hinting at them going back on some sort of ~ tour~ soon, they're deffo gonna do something in the UK, he's also been mentioning Russia a lot.
but yeah, since 2017 was for life things, I do wonder if they already have a lot of concrete plans for 2018 ?
• the filming they did was probably for youtube rewind... so I guess no ditl this year ? I mean can't really complain with all we've had but I'm still a bit sad
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

fancybum wrote: Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:38 am :lion: Phil and Misc Watch 2017 :cactus:
Hangout with Halloween Howell :pumpkin: (Oct 31, 2017)

Prompted Phil Mention
13:00 (chat) Where is Phileven?
“Phileven is in a cabin somewhere eating.”
(chat) Eating your cereal
“Joyce, where else would he be? Who we talking about here?”

17:00 (chat) Have you pranked Phil yet as it’s Halloween?
“If you watched Spooky Week, there was a lot of jumping and scaring and non-consensually unplanned screaming that made the other person scream, it was quite funny to be honest. And then him just wearing that goblin suit, honestly.”

19:40 (chat) How is it already pinof9?
“Has it been 9 years? 9.. actually no, it’s been 8, hasn’t it? Ha. We did 2 in one year. HA. Look at us. snekking.”
Unprompted Phil Mention
13:27 (chat) Have you played Mario yet?
“Yes, oh my god. New Mario game: incredible. I mean, Phil’s been hogging it big time”
Neutral Phil Mention
01:50 “Who’s watched the Dan and Phil Halloween baking video of 2017? Quality content, truly what the people need in this world”
2:28 “‘Cause when it goes wrong, which all Dan and Phil baking does, no matter how hard we try, it is funny”

2:07 “So many of you had been tweeting at us ‘do the baking video in this sweater’ and then it just didn’t exist, so our friend Bryony stitched two jumpers together and we just committed to it”

6:20 “If you don’t know this, on DanAndPhilGAMES, we have a Halloween tradition of playing horror games”

7:30 “and the next day, Dan vs Phil, played a good game for that, the hide and shriek one”

15:15 “You don’t need to completely roast your family [when playing Truth Bombs]. I mean, yes I know, Phil and I played it with Tomska and he’s a terrible influence”

17:28 “It’s not good baking like Bake Off but hopefully a good Dan and Phil baking video will brighten up your Halloween”

18:48 (chat) Talk about the calendar
“That’s coming out tomorrow”
“Me and Phil have been thinking there’s too much stuff on danandphilshop so just for lols we’re gonna do a massive sale while the calendar goes out tomorrow. I think everything’s just like half off, so if you want some vintage Dan and Phil merch and we’ve just yolo made it all half price tomorrow, so look forward to that, just ‘cause we want it to be new stuff that people like. Remember you don’t have to get merch, but it’s cool.”
-last call for llama hats I guess, get ‘em while they’re hot

19:24 "Phil is editing a video in which we play with all the dogs in the dog calendar, so that should be incredible.”
-i want now

20:22 (chat) Come to Russia
“I would like to go to Russia. There’s so many places that I - and/or Phil - haven’t been.”
“Been thinking about that a lot recently in the last couple months. Actually, on Facebook today I got one of those [memory things] that was Phil and I dressed as Thor and Shrek doing a show in Brighton”
“But that made me think, it’s been 2 years since we’ve seen everybody in the UK properly. How crazy is that?”
“Tatinof was a whole thing, ’cause it was us celebrating the whole history of Dan and Phil, it was defining ourselves with a piece of extravagant theatre and it turned into a movie, and it took like a year and half to do and it felt like it’s all we talked about, so.. I don’t think, you know, never tatinof again, but do we miss seeing people in real life? The fun of getting to hang out with you guys? Places we haven’t been? Perhaps.”
-ok but just make sure to do the opposite of everything Hello World did and there won’t be a problem and don’t make the prices overly vomitous kthx. What a gift Hello World is as a handy template of What Not To Do
Miscellaneous
15:50 “So I went outside briefly for a morning mid-week to film a thing that usually comes out every year around December. Which was an opportunity to be outside by a tree, and I was looking incredibly gloomy and a lot of people were saying to me, ‘Wow Dan you look really cozy and autumny but also really sad and bleak”
-all I’m hearing is there were a lot of people within vlogging distance of D&P on a lovely autumn day and I need to wait until December to see any of it, how dare

16:28 “And then I noticed the leaves, and Phil was taking the photo and I was like ‘wait a minute, do a boomerang’ so we got a friend to just throw leaves in the air. The timing was perfect.”
-nerds

oh hey psst watch this:

ok bye Happy Halloween
:ghostclaps: Phinal Tally: said ‘Phil’ 17 times :ghostclaps:
17/23 mins = 0.73 per min
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"