Phil Liveshow - 1 Feb 2018

Dan and Phil liveshows
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

No YouTube video this time, but Tumblr post, including both a stream of the YouNow show and link to YouNow, under the spoiler:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2018 1:50 am I kept waiting because I normally redo my timestamps when the youtube version is done, but... it just hit me that there won't be one. So timestamps as per younow times:

:53 - Dan laughing in the background.
1:48 - Right off the bat with birthday stuff.
2:11 - Parents got him hibernating bear in snow scene jumper.
2:37 - Dan got him the Star Wars edition of a board game they like.
3:11 - Parents got him Blue Planet 2. (They have a 4k bluray player now.)
3:50 - Dan also got him fancy marmalade.
4:30 - Parents got him 'build a pet.'
4:49 - Other friend got him build your own spider.
5:15 - He is a rainbow nerd.
5:49 - He was irritable because 4800% of his recommended daily amount of sugar. (Losing at Mario Kart.)
6:22 - Parents came to London 'from the North.'
6:35 - Went to see Hamilton. He was shook.
8:54 - Birthday cake; Dan got him a cake this year (parents did last year). Hilarious - if you know what ditty memes are. His mum was like... what is a philssy.
11:19 - Day trip to Greenwich on his actual birthday.
12:20 - Westminster down the Thames; takes an hour. Champagne, one of the best hot chocolates he's ever had. Took the tube back.
13:35 - Motion sickness to begin with but got his sea legs fast.
15:08 - His dad was obsessed with painting.
15:35 - Watched Fargo the movie in the evening.
16:31 - He smushed a chocolate ginger on the sofa. ("Luckily I was with family.")
17:22 - Faberge
18:14 - I'm more Kinder egg than Faberge egg. ("Interesting brand decision.")
19:16 - Main channel video conversation.
19:36 - Tour planning mode. Three hour meeting about the set today.
20:24 - Wants to share set design with us.
23:10 - His mum got him Star Wars coasters. Slate coasters are the worst things ever.
23:37 - The PhandomGives charity!
25:05 - The Crown; he thought it was boring but Dan said they had to watch it.
26:11 - They've been down The Crown voices.
26:41 - Matt Smith gets his bum out in the first two episodes. (His mum told him that.)
27:25 - Black Mirror
27:47 - Family, food, merriment - chill Christmas. Nothing sticking out as something incredible. He spent a lot of time over Christmas with Link.
29:30 - 4dx theater; he's tempted to see Maze Runner there. (Or Jumanji)
32:08 - Their videos get 99% nice comments.
32:28 - Troye Sivan. (He's under the sofa.)
33:55 - Gaming channel.
34:51 - No gaming streams for a bit. He wasn't happy with the quality.
37:07 - HQ Trivia
39:04 - Contacts aren't working for him so he's been wearing glasses a lot.
40:50 - Christmas presents scattered around the house. Got a big Lush thing from his parents. He's going to have amazing baths.
41:17 - He asked for specific shoes from his brother; he wanted understated but trainer-y shoes. Black vans.
41:59 - He's a size 12 us men.
43:33 - Liveshows not as frequent as they used to be; he'll do them when he feels like doing them. He'll try and make it Sunday or Thursday, won't be one next week.
45:11 - Another birthday meal tomorrow.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
fancybum
senpai

:dogue: Dan and Misc Watch 2018 :pizza:
no title womp womp (Feb 1, 2018)

Timestamped to this YT upload from some kind soul:

Prompted Dan Mention
41:15 “I actually asked for these specific shoes [from Martyn], but they’re not very Phil. Normally I’d go for bright, colourful shoes, but if I’m going to a restaurant or something, I wanted some understated but trainery shoes, so I’ve gone with these black ones.”
41:45 (chat) slightly Dan-esque
“I know, but I really like them, so you might see those attached to my legs in the near future.”

42:05 (chat) You look very Dan today
“No, [my jumper]'s got a bit of colour”
Unprompted Dan Mention
24:58 “I’ve been watching The Crown, which I thought was gonna be super boring, and Dan was like ‘no seriously we need to watch The Crown, everyone’s talking about it, we need to learn about the Queen, what do we know about the Queen, we don’t know anything about the Queen, this could be great’ so I was skeptical, but holy crap! They’ve spent some money on this, it is amazing”

38:00 (about HQTrivia) “I’ve got to question 9, that’s the furthest I’ve got”
“Daniel’s got to 7 or 8”
Neutral Dan Mention
02:35 “Dan got me— this is like the geekiest thing ever, it’s a boardgame that we play quite a lot with our friends, but Star Wars Edition [of Carcassonne]!”

3:45 “Dan also got me some fancy marmalade, which I think he bought for himself, but I might share it”
-if I know my Simpsons life lessons (and I do), this gift-giving strategy ends in almost-adultery with a Frenchman soo bold move Dan
8:55 “So Daniel decided to get me my birthday cake this year. My parents made me a birthday cake last year, but Dan was like ‘you know what? I’m gonna get you a birthday cake this year’ and I didn’t know what the message on the cake was gonna be until it was unveiled at the birthday moment, with my parents sat around, the lights were dim— what did it even say? 'Show me your birthday Philussy’ which is hilarious if you know what ditty memes are and the whole thing that we’ve been saying, that’s been stuck in our heads for a year. But my mum was like, ‘what is a philsy?’ and I was like ‘oh my god’. How do you even begin to explain the many levels of this in-joke meme?”

19:50 “The person that designed the set for tatinof is back, but we have a completely different vision for this one” “polar opposite of what the tatinof set looked like” “It’s very cool”

20:40 “The next stage is for it to get turned into a little model, which is my favourite thing because then there can be little Dan and Phils in the model of the set, and then you can really picture it”
-imma need a dramatic reenactment of this by D&P thx:
21:10 “You can go to danandphiltour.com and more than likely, we’re gonna be somewhere near you, and if not, you can take a little trip. Take a little city break and see us.”
-fuuuuuck youuuuuuu

~22:00 [TBC dates should hopefully be announced at some point this month MAYBE, but no guarantees]

34:00 “We made Getting Over It [on DAPG] which made Dan literally launch his chair in rage”

34:45 (chat) gaming streams!
“Yeah, we’re not doing gaming streams now for a bit, or until we get better internet. Because basically what I wanted was for them to live alone as a video that someone that came to the channel could watch and enjoy just as a video. And while they were great and they gave us some classic moments like ‘lady door’, which by the way, I’m glad that got into the top memes of Dan’s video and was the thing that made him scream the most, that’s an achievement that I’m gonna keep with me. Although it gave us amazing moments like that, just our internet and our set-up—as much as we tried to get it to work with two different internet connections and tethering to phones, we tried everything—the lag was too real. And watching them back, I just wasn’t happy with the quality. So if we ever get new internet, or if we like get a new set-up or a new computer that can handle it, we’ll totally try it again.”
35:52 “So it was fun. I’m not saying bye to gaming streaming forever, just press the pause button on that one.”
Miscellaneous
6:30 “We went to see Hamilton, that was the first birthday activity.”
“I was shook. It was so good.”
11:08 “So Hamilton was great, cake was great, presents were great, and then for my actual birthday day, went on a day trip to Greenwich”
11:50 “and the traditional touristy thing to do at the Greenwich timeline is to jump over the time because then when you’re in the air, you are straddling the Meridian and you’re in the place where the clocks are most accurate, which is quite exciting, in a science geeky way”
13:55 “Not only that. Went on a painted ceiling tour, which is a thing at the Royal Naval College”
14:50 “I’m not super into art, but I still found it fascinating. My dad is an artist, and also obsessed with painting, so he was in his element”
“But I figured, if you can only do something once in 100 years, and I don’t get my brain transplanted into a robot, when I’m 78, [I don’t want to regret not going when I had the chance]”

17:00 “Everyone is commenting ‘back egg’, yeah I don’t know what the hell’s going on with that, I’ll be frank.”
17:40 (based on his ‘back egg’ tweet) “They’ve just started this whole thing about ‘back egg’ and designing back eggs, and I don’t have any part of it, I don’t know what’s happening, I’m finding it hilarious. But yeah, I think it’s a real competition, so go wild with your back eggs, you could win some money I guess. Yeah, I don’t think I’m going to get a free back egg out of it guys, ‘cause I looked it up and they’re literally like $40K, so it’s an interesting brand decision. I’d say I’m more Kinder egg than Fabergé egg as a companion to a brand, but I mean, sure. They can go wild.”

18:40 “I feel like January has been a long month. How long? Fifteen years long, has been one of the reviews.”
-salt in the wound, stfu phil if you want to get into 'who was bored the most in Jan' competition, you'll lose

19:05 “So this new year so far has been fun, I’ve made a video which was reading a letter from my former self from 10 years ago”
-oh yeah I guess I can and should watch that now that my #boycottphil2018 is over paused (since his #boycotttheaudience2018 is having a very brief respite)

23:45 (chat) We raised so much money for charity
“Oh my gosh, I can’t even believe it. It was such a lovely thing to do for my birthday.”
“I was so blown away by the generosity and the thoughtfulness by all of you guys that have done that.”

27:05 “A lot of [the recent season of Black Mirror] was using the concept of transferring your brain into a different place, which is something I’m kind of obsessed with, so I thought it was a really good season.”

31:05 (chat) Are you excited for 2018?
“Yes, I feel like it’s gonna be the most exciting year because it’s not only going on tour, but I’m going to places I’ve never been before in my life. I’m going to New Zealand, I’m going all over the place, it’s gonna be very busy, I get to see loads of you guys, which is my favourite thing to do. So, I’m hyped.”

38:55 (chat) Love the glasses, Phil
“Thanks. I’ve been having some problems with my eyes, I don’t know what’s going on, but contact lenses are not working for me at the moment, so I’ve been having to wear glasses a lot.”

39:25 “So either glasses!Phil is sticking around, might try some different lenses, might get laser eye surgery—that I’m kind of scared of, so I probably won’t.”

43:28 “Liveshows, they’re not gonna be as frequent as they used to be. I’m just gonna do them when I feel like doing them, so look out on my twitter. I’ll try and give you some notice, if I’m gonna do them, I’ll try and make it a Sunday or a Thursday, but there won’t be one next week.”
“It will feel less like a schedule and more like a fun impromptu hangout”
“I’ll give you like 3 hours notice”
-was
-that
-so
-difficult
-bitchhh
:whiskers: Phinal Tally: said ‘Dan’ 12 times :whiskers:
12/45.5 mins = 0.26 per min
Thanks and have a great day! Oil me