"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:00 pm
2:51 - Describes 2017 as a roller coaster. Wanted to think about his life and who he is in the new year.
4:16 - Shows us his laying facedown spot.
4:52 - Didn't like doing them on a Tuesday in case he was having a bad day.
5:08 - Queer Eye - he'll get back to that.
5:48 - His February has been full if indecisiveness.
6:07 - He doesn't intend to not do them for like a month, but he needed to chill.
6:32 - Tumblr.
6:52 - Olympics. His family never expressed interest in sports so he wasn't interested in them and didn't do them. Got into Motorsports and Olympics in the past few years.
8:19 - Adam Rippon
8:49 - Gold hoop earring.
10:20 - He'd love to instagram story. It wouldn't be what he was up to, it would be spotify screenshots. ("That ain't a promise.")
12:22 - Muse
13:51 - Brockhampton
15:08 - McQueen boots
16:26 - Need more male shoes with flowers heels.
17:13 - Event of the month was Phil's birthday, literally never stopped. Strung it out for two weeks. He's ready for Phil to die a natural death, they've had eighty years of birthdays.
17:51 - Birthday cake. He did not leave the ditty meme in 2017. Hilarious, and he had to explain it to his mum, which was his responsibility. They spent a week finishing the cake.
18:56 - Opinion on tuition fees; don't? why? no?
19:35 - TBC dates
20:35 - Tell us more about the tour. They're in tour "heavy planning" phase. Hunger Games meets game show and made out of neon. Every show will be different.
22:59 - Phil's probably gonna trip over something and die. No documentary. They'll share more of it live as it happens.
24:00 - Shape of Water
25:01 - Black Panther
27:28 - Hamilton; part of Phil's birthday.
29:04 - lol Dan shading people with a lot of money.
30:20 - He prefers Book of Mormon; Hamilton was quite cheesy for his emotional level.
31:17 - Queer Eye (!!!)
32:02 - He doesn't watch reality shows; likes house flipping ones. Queer Eye makes him cry every episode.
33:05 - "I'm in love with my best friend" lmfaoo
36:32 - He's watching Drag Race from the start, he's on season two.
37:57 - he thicc, he quick, he wholesomeness on a stick
38:12 - Gaming videos
38:44 - Dab getting rejected by Evan was a surprise (aka Watch Dan Bullshit. Bullshit, Dan, Bullshit.)
41:20 - Description of his bath and watching men's figure skating during it.
42:19 - He and Phil doing duos on Fortnight test the limits of their friendships.
43:06 - Stop Speak Support
52:28 - Florida students/shooting
54:11 - Excited over new John Oliver
54:19 - Celeste
57:14 - That was his January; video, Phil's birthday, event with the future kind, and him thinking.
58:46 - The eternal question of life; "please do more."
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

fancybum wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:24 am :cactus: Phil and Misc Watch 2018 :cinnamon:
my new fave spot for having an existential crisis (Feb 20, 2018)

Prompted Phil Mention
18:13 (chat) I’m so hyped to meet you and Phil this year
“Look forward to that”

21:29 (chat) Would you do another Dan and Phil tour?
“I dunno. We thought that tatinof would be the last Dan and Phil tour, but then we felt bad that there were lots of international places that had a lot of subscribers that we didn’t go to, so after this, I dunno. If you wanna come bond with us in real life- I mean Phil’s probably just gonna trip over something and die so here’s your chance.”

21:55 “We will film the show at the end, probably, for posterity”
“We’re not gonna do a whole documentary thing like with tatinof, we’ll probably just share more of it live as it happens”

57:20 (chat) Phil’s birthday cake, what happened
“We ate it, it was fine, there was absolutely nothing weird about it”
Unprompted Phil Mention
:alienmpreg:
Neutral Phil Mention
15:50 (chat) What’d you get up to in Jan?
“The event of the whole month was Phil’s birthday, which literally never stopped. Jesus Christ, this guy, he strung out his birthday for like two weeks. He said ‘I’m gonna separate everyone I know into different groups - like this friend, this friend, my parents, my brother, these people that we work with - and we will have a birthday party with all of them’. By the end I was like, ‘I’m ready for Phil to die a natural death because I’m sure we’ve had about 80 years worth of birthdays right now’”

16:40 “I did not leave the ditty meme in 2017 and I iced ‘Philussy’ onto his birthday cake, which was hilarious, and he had to explain that to his mum, which was his responsibility, but I don’t care.”

17:12 “We spent like a week just finishing this cake, and it was good. I’m pretty sure for the last 3 days we shouldn’t have been eating that cake but [yolo]”

18:20 (chat) TBC dates
“Okay, so, the Dan and Phil 2018 World Tour, going to basically most of the countrties in the world, there’s some dates that aren’t on sale yet, the TBC dates”
19:03 “Basically we’re just waiting for every one of the people to commit and sign on the dotted line so they’re definitely happening and then we’ll put them all out at once, so don’t worry, we’re ready, just waiting for some people and it’s all good.”

19:20 (chat) Can you tell us more about the tour yet?
19:27 “Tell you what I should do, I should instagram some of the drafts for the stage that we’re gonna be performing on, and oh my god it is gonna look insane. It’s like something from the Hunger Games meets a game show and it’s all made out of neon. It’s fricking the coolest looking thing you’ve ever seen in your entire life. It’s so good, so inspired, and we were talking about maybe interesting ways that we can get people involved in the show beforehand that’ll be cool…

But the show- it’s about me and Phil being live on a stage in front of you guys, and we’ve got this whole really funny show where we talk about different things”
“Basically, every single show is gonna be different, because what we’re gonna be doing in each, we’re gonna have this skeleton of this show that asks big questions about ‘who are Dan and Phil, who are their audience, what’s their relationship, what does it mean to give the people what they want, what is the relationship between a performer and the audience, what would happen if you just gave people total control’ and yes, let’s just say that what one person might experience at one show will be totally different to another, everyone will feel like we were connected, we went through the highs and the lows, we laughed, we cried, we felt stressed, we felt exposed, probably a lot of people stood up and screamed ‘cause they’re very extroverted and loud, but I guess that’s the whole point of the name of the tour.”
-terrified. it’s a murder tour. they’re going to hunt down every single fan that has ever invaded their privacy in any way (and you know Phil has all the receipts) and murder them on stage while bantering. front row is the splash zone.

21:19 “danandphiltour.com”

26:15 “As part of Phil’s birthday, we went to go see Hamilton”
“Hamilton is incredible, that totally lived up to the hype”

37:02 “If you have not seen the last couple videos on danandphilgames, and you’re feeling bored and you just want something that’s like laugh-a-minute and you’ll just slap yourself in the forehead, go watch them”
38:07 “If you are not watching the Sims series, it’s about to start getting… dramatic”
-“dramatic” = gay :ghostclaps:

40:47 “Me and Phil, we kinda make a video playing a game like once or something, ‘cause we just want it to be a 15 minute funny video, so if we sat down to play Fortnite and then it’s like ‘Dan and Phil did a duo and they came 36th’, I mean, that’d be shit, my god, me and Phil - Phil and I, whatever - doing duos on Fortnite, it tests the limits of our friendship.”

54:55 (chat) Why are you getting rid of the blossom stuff?
“Oh, there’s a sale on danandphilshop. Yeah, we’re running low on the stock of the blossom things, so Phil, I’m sorry, he decided we should do a sale” (code SALESALESALE for 20% off)
-hm didn’t explain why tho hmm

55:52 “So that’s what I’ve been up to in Jan and Feb. Uploading a meme video, Phil’s birthday which literally never ended, a crazy event with Prince William of England, and just me thinking about life and what I wanna be, and who I wanna be, and why, and what I wanna do. And with these intentions locked in my mind to go ahead and make some fun YT content for people on the internet.”
Miscellaneous
3:25 “But the thing is, I really wanted to come back and do another liveshow because it’s very important for me to feel connected to you lot and to feel intimate. The problem was when I was doing it every week on a Tuesday, what would happen if I was having an absolute crisis on that day and I was like ‘I have nothing to say, what is life??’ whereas now I’m like ‘I miss you, let’s go through this’ ”
-good for you, bad for me, no points awarded
4:50 (chat) Please do these more often
“I mean, I don’t intend to not do these for like a month, like I just did, it’s just I needed to chill, you know what I mean?”
-I love words I know I’ll be able to hold against somebody in the near future, so handy for planning upcoming grudges

3:58 (chat) How do I deal with anon hate?
“Don’t have anon on. What year is it? It’s 2018, don’t have a frickin ask.fm or tumblr inbox with anonymity. Nobody needs anonymity, it does nothing other than breed toxicity.”

5:40 “I love the Olympics. I don’t know what it is, but I’ve never really been into “sport” - and that’s like team sport - I don’t know why, it’s just my family never expressed any interest in following any sports, so I never played any, so I was never good at any. I went to school, didn’t want to play it, not into it, and it’s like, I’ve since got into motorsport/Formula 1 in a big way like a couple years ago, but there’s something about the Olympics, I just love it.”
-my family is big into sports and idgaf despite years of their best efforts. if anything, I would blame (if there needs to be “blame” for a lack of subjective interest in a thing?) the school system and the enduring horror of forced competitive group physical activity. no thanks, traumatized and resentful for life, good job “educators”

7:22 (chat) earring update
7:33 “part of me procrastinating from making my next YT video was me [online shopping for All The Things including earrings]”
8:28 “Got a weighted blanket so I can roleplay my favourite anime characters hugging me”
-wow upgrading :haru: so he can be the huggee instead of the hugger. who am i kidding, he's having an imaginary anime threesome

50:52 (chat) I have a weighted blanket
“I’ve heard that it really helps people that are anxious, or people that are autistic, to help them sleep calmly”

8:42 (chat) when is your next YT video?
“I’m gonna make it this week, don’t worry”
“I have a couple ideas and I’m gonna decide which of them is more fully formed tomorrow, I think”

9:45 “I’ve been so hiding-from-the-world-panicking that I changed my tumblr theme”

12:35 “Talking about great music: I want to formally apologize to the world for how much I slept on Brockhampton in 2017, ‘cause that was just disgusting and disappointing.”

15:17 (chat) Do you have a fave constellation?
15:29 “Who do you think has the time to have a favourite constellation? Oh my god, do you think I’m just some person from a John Green book that lies in a field with some terminally ill friend looking up at constellations and talking about how they remind me of philosophers or something? ‘Cause that ain’t me, I don’t know.”
-wait what. has anyone ever seen John Green and Nicholas Sparks in the same room or :illuminati:

22:55 (chat) Have you seen CMBYN?
“Not yet.” [still trying to watch all the Oscar movies]
23:10 “3 Billboards is probably the best one I’ve seen so far”
-this is a Bad and Wrong Opinion that I am Judging Hard, who wants to Fight

23:15 “Shape of Water, I loved”
23:45 “Black Panther though, seriously, what the hell, it was so good”

31:00 “Every single episode [of Queer Eye] emotionally devastates you”
32:35 “So if you want to watch something that’s really easy to watch and fun, but will completely fuck you up emotionally, watch Queer Eye on netflix”

41:50 - 49:55 Stop Speak Support stuff

50:03 (chat) will you do more classic Dan videos?
“All my videos are gonna be classic Dan videos, there’s no plan to change anything up, because I feel that what I want my YT channel to be is me kind of intimately connecting with people via the internet and I feel like me making it all myself - and it looking a bit shit - is a good part of that. That’s not to say I wouldn’t love to do some things that are bigger and better, but yeah, I mean my next video is gonna be a good old regular video of some kind.”

57:25 (chat) You’re so amazing, upload more vids
“God, the eternal questioner of life. ‘Please do more’, okay, I’ll try. I’ve had my little New Year period, and now it’s time to just give you some content to help you feel content. Well, I appreciate that, thank you for watching.”
:whiskers: Phinal Tally: said ‘Phil’ 21 times :whiskers:
21/58.5 mins = 0.35 per min
"Why am I left-handed?"