Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

fancybum wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:24 am :cactus: Phil and Misc Watch 2018 :cinnamon:
exploring dan’s oral fixation or not (Mar 6, 2018)

Prompted Phil Mention
17:25 (chat) are you going to vidcon? where is Phil?
“Phil and I are not going to any conventions this year [bc tour]”

Unprompted Phil Mention
21:14 (chat) Help me Dan I was horrendously sick at work today
“So was Phil last week”

33:30 “Big tour week of planning and stuff, and a Phil video needs to happen”

Neutral Phil Mention
15:22 “Did you watch the video on DanandPhilGAMES? Jesus.”
“I was like ‘Phil, I don’t want to make a video playing Fortnite with you’”
16:54 “Phil’s been playing a lot. A lot a lot.”

18:02 “Speaking of the Dan and Phil [tour]” blah blah sharing stuff soon probably whatever
19:05 “we might put together a cool trailer because we can’t spoil a stage show, Dan and Phil on tour, that hasn’t happened yet”
“The show, the concept is giving the people what they want, it’s Dan and Phil, it’s live, it’s real on stage, it’s exploring the relationships between us and you guys”
19:40 “With lots of ways of getting people involved in the show before… maybe on the internet before the show, it’ll be lots of things that change completely based on what the people attending that show on the night want to talk about and want us to react to and stuff like that”

23:10 “Even if you don’t come to a m&g, the show will feel very intimate and connected and friendly and funny. So if you ever feel like ‘I really wanna see Dan and Phil on tour’ - because let’s be real, there ain’t gonna be another Dan and Phil tour […] - you’ll have a good time.”

24:25 “Tried to build a snowman, Phil and I went outside”
24:55 “so I just decided to throw a slowmo snowball at Phil.”
“Phil torments me daily so it’s only fair”
“Look at that impact on his head, poor Phil, oh no, but he was fine, and he did throw it back. The video ended with me shrieking and he did hit me right in the face, too.”

36:08 “If you haven’t been keeping up with Dan and Phil Play The Sims 4, the world’s best soap opera, stuff is happening right now”
-i have not, soz :(
37:40 “It’s a good time to subscribe to DAPG”

46:10 (chat) Dan are you ever gonna do new merch
“Hilarious. Remember all the old Dan and Phil merch? And then we did danandphilshop and it was like, ok yeah, let’s just do some danisnotonfire and AmazingPhil merch. I think we both wanted to do that in like 2016, but then this whole tour happened, and then 2017, things take awhile and they’re procrastinating. So Dan merch, yep, it’s gonna be a thing.”
“But it’s coming, it’s all gonna be black, of course, I’ve got some friends to help me model it [who aren’t all giant men like him], it’ll be just a few things, just chill and more limited, hope you enjoy that.”

Miscellaneous
1:40 “Well I guess the most interesting thing that’s happened in my life recently is: who saw my last video? That’s right, it happened. Dan uploaded.”

2:40 “How do I want my YT channel to be better? And the reality of the situation is, I’m going on tour this year, so ain’t like much is gonna change.”

4:45 “I had this weird creative day where I just like bunged out like 4 ideas for videos that I totally want to make, but it just didn’t feel right. It had to be important. And I was feeling honestly weirdly in this state of paralysis where I couldn’t do anything unless it was something that felt like a personal expression that advanced my life in some way. Because I always have to feel like I’m growing as a person.”

6:22 “I see my videos as a triangle”, they need to be:
1. entertaining/funny
2. personal
3. interesting

Too interesting = preachy and boring
Too entertaining = you’re just a person trying to be funny
Too personal = self-indulgent
“And that’s the thing for me, I want to be in the middle” of the triangle

8:30 (chat) everyone’s talking about dicks
“[lol not everybody but kind of]”
10:40 “It’s just been entertaining for me reading people arguing about it, or not. Because I said in reference to what makes me happy [food/sex/laughter], I just referenced that at the end, and said “something”, which was less about making a big statement at the end of the video - ‘cause that wasn’t the point of the video, the point of the video was me talking about happiness and how to find it - but you know, some people were like ‘I don’t care about anything but the last 4 words’.”

9:58 “I actually changed it because originally I said “ass” instead of “something” (shows video)

10:25 “And I just thought that would be really funny ‘cause like I said, this isn’t the subject of the video, it’s just me referencing what I said earlier and I thought ‘ass is funny’ because eating ass is a meme, and it’s nice and non-exclusive, I don’t want to exclude anybody. Everybody has one.”
[but then later realized…] “oh my god, “something”, it literally only sounds like penis. And the thing is there’s nothing wrong with that. There’s nothing wrong with penises and anyone putting them in and out of their mouth. And it’s funny that I was trying to not be crude by changing it, and then it was even more crude, and anyway. It’s quite funny that in the video discussing happiness and debating the authenticity of existence, a lot of people were like ‘hm, penis’ which was fun”

11:20 “But no, I know that lots of people were like ‘No, Dan was making a serious video’ and it’s fine. Not everybody was obsessed with penises, a lot of people liked the video, and that’s fine. People are allowed to have their own enjoyments of things; if some people want to talk about the intense stuff, and some people just want to talk about the funny stuff, and some other people just want to talk about penises, I’m literally not shaming anybody. I accept it. I wouldn’t have made the joke [otherwise].”
-he's literally rejecting people trying to frame his one line in a video (and not for the first time) as making the entire video about that and only that and something entirely ~serious (or a ~statement or maybe a "coming out" vid), could everybody please stop getting offensively selective amnesia about why he does this and maybe also stop thinking he's the only one with a problem in this equation

21:30 (chat) Name my ukulele
“I call your ukulele: 2007 YouTube”
-savage (but yeah keep asking him to collab with Dodie lmaooo)

30:25 “Honestly though, I’m gonna say that CMBYN was my favourite movie of the year. It was. I didn’t know what to think before, because all gay movies are always so tragic, it’s like someone has to die, or someone has to leave, or homophobia. But this one, it was just like a warm sweater as a movie, it was just so beautiful and emotional and immersive and, being set in a summer in Italy through the eyes of this teenager falling in love for the first time. It was just such an amazing happy movie”

32:17 (chat) where’s your earrings
“I’ve been inside. I’m not making an effort for you right now, I’m sorry”

38:25 “It doesn’t matter what your gender identity, your age, what country you’re living in, if you watch Ladybird, you will awkwardly relate to something in it. I felt so exposed in so many moments when I was watching that”

41:10 (chat) Dan, I liked your video, it got me thinking about how I can be more authentic
“Well that’s good. If me just making a video about the agony that I’m going through internally, in between my day to day responsibilities, and then it gets someone else thinking about it, then fine, maybe I can chill.”

43:05 “We will film it and put it on something, so dw”

43:30 “With my videos, I almost feel like, my ability to produce them— is it holding it back? or is it endearing?”
43:50 “I try as hard as I can, and realistically, without hiring a cameraman and an editor and someone to light the videos better, it’s as good as it’s gonna get. And I know there’s a charm to that, ‘cause that’s why people like YT, that’s why people feel connected to me, ‘cause it’s obviously just me doing my best shittest job by myself. But I wonder: is the production holding it back? If it was better, would the good messages be seen by more people? Who knows man, I debate that.”
44:40 “If I got Bertie Gilbert to direct it, and I got Ciaran, who films every YTers videos, to film it so it looked really good, and then I got Elliot, that edits all of Tomska’s videos, to edit it, would it be like, good?”

44:33 “And maybe it’s not to say I should ever stop doing it by myselves”
45:10 “it’s more authentic and nice that I make them myselves, and it’s probably worse that I make them myselves.
-….is ‘myselves’ his subconscious way of including Phil or like did he just have a stroke

45:52 “I just want to say thanks everybody for watching my new video and for enjoying it and being so lovely and supportive. Hope you enjoy all the gaming channel content that’s coming, it’s definitely very fun”

:whiskers: Phinal Tally: said ‘Phil’ 20 times :whiskers:
20/48 mins = 0.41 per min
*he cut like a minute and ~30sec out after I'd done this (just boring beginning stuff), so some of times may have been missed getting adjusted, whoops if so

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."