Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

fancybum wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:10 am :cactus: Phil and Misc Watch 2018 :cinnamon:
Why I Deleted Some Old Videos (April 4, 2018)

Prompted Phil Mention
8:32 (while looking up his terrible hair pics) “and ‘Dan and Phil Regret’ is the title of this pinterest post”

44:45 (chat) I can’t wait to see you and Philly at Reading
“Mm-hm”

31:40 (chat) Talk about Phil’s rebranding
“Rebranding? What, his hair? What do you think of Phil’s hair? Phil’s hair decision? He’s trying out not having a fringe.”
32:06 “Phil has a nice forehead. The light reflection clearly doesn’t work for me, but I think it’s working for him.”
-please nobody let Dan write his own vows, one day, hypothetically
Unprompted Phil Mention
34:37 “Tell you what, something that happened a few weeks ago, I got norovirus. Yeah that was fun, that went around.”
“and I woke up one morning, and I was like—Phil had gone to visit his family up North—and I was just like, um, ok [and went into proactive Kill The Virus mode of fluids and heat etc my god he talks so much].”

35:50 [but anyway, while sick, he found:] “a YTer called ContraPoints, who is my new favourite YTer. And I watched all of her videos from the very beginning of her channel to now in one day, which I’m sure some of you relate to”
-well I hope she deletes 20 of them immediately and he never sees them again
Neutral Phil Mention
1:08 “A lot of people were expecting the return of DanAndPhilCRAFTS even though we said 3 is a good number and it felt time to move on from DAPC; we wanted to do something different—maybe not another video ‘cause we’ve done that—me and Phil we were sat there, we were brainstorming funny ideas for April Fool’s things we could do, and then Phil suggested ‘why don’t we just livestream some pigeons outside and call it Pigeon Fest’ and then I said ‘no, that’s a terrible idea’. “Me and Phil” says everybody. Yeah. And then, you know, he wouldn’t stop persisting and then there we go. So on April Fool’s day we ended up streaming pigeons for 5 hours. Or should I say 5 pigeons.”
-2018 peaked right there tbh

2:10 “There was a child outside with a loaf of bread and Phil just couldn’t compete with that on any level, so what is usually a true festival of pigeons was this time a small pigeon tea party, which I thought was even more hilarious because after a couple hours, I had to go home to spend Easter with my family and just left Phil to do it”

30:07 (chat) that CAH video on DanAndPhilGAMES was so funny
“Thank you. If you haven’t seen on DAPG, there have been some good, solidly entertaining videos that I truly recommend for any human”
31:26 “We got lucky that there weren’t [too many horrendously offensive cards]—Phil had one thing that I was like ‘AmazingPhil, you can’t say that you’d do that lewd sex act to that inappropriate object on YT, you just can’t’ so jesus.”

40:15 (chat) Dan talk about the baking
“Yeah, did you like the baking?”
-riveting stuff, I love these in depth talks about their process wow

42:25 (chat) Have you won fortnite yet?
“No, I don’t play as much as Phil. Phil plays Fortnite a lot, like all the time. I think it makes him angry, I don’t know man, not good for your blood pressure.”
-Phil solo rage gaming for the love of christ please

47:10 “So other than me saying I hope you look forward to all the Dan and Phil content coming your way, if you enjoy that, don’t worry, there’ll still be lots of Dan videos coming throughout the year, if anything I’ll be more free-spirited [lag] emotional and physical wavelength to get up and spontaneously do things, we’ll see.”

CURSED
16:25 (chat) When will we start to get instagram story updates?
“Yeah, I don’t know if you’ve heard, but the Phil and I are thinking of starting- [blah blah twitter is stressful, needs another outlet]. The problem with instagram stories is that I don’t go outside, or do anything interesting that much, I’m usually just rolling around on the floor of my apartment thinking about how sad I am so that eventually that angst can get channelled into something creative. And I know it seems like I just say that a lot—I don’t know what you want from me because it’s literally what I do every single day—so when Phil and I actually start doing preparations for this tour and going to cool places and doing crazy things, of which there’s gonna be lots of interesting content coming up, I think I’ll start that and then who’s to say that that won’t keep going until the end of the tour in September, and maybe onwards if I manage to keep having a life, we’ll see.”
17:50 “I reckon it’s a good time to follow me on instagram. In a week or two.”

18:05 “danandphiltour.com, we’ve added new dates”
-still no montreal, ruuuuude

18:18 “We’re gonna start sharing some cool stuff maybe after we upload a video. But yes, we’re very excited. As Phil explained earlier, in case anyone caught the very beginning of this live stream, we’re choosing our outfits at the moment”
18:50 “Yes, we’re gonna explain a bit more in detail about what we’re doing in this show, why it’s gonna be amazing, why you should come see us, what it’s gonna be like, and how it’s gonna be awesome.”
“danandphiltour.com”

23:47 (chat) Will there be vids and liveshows on tour?
“We’re gonna be so disgustingly active. The thing is I don’t thrive… I’m an introvert, right? Which means that I find social situations very exhausting personally, but productively, I thrive easier in social settings. So whenever I’m working with a team or doing something for a long time is usually when I’m the most “productive”. “Productivity” meaning I end up making things that are entertainment that I share with the internet.”
25:02 “There will be liveshows, there will be videos, there will be lots of instagram posts. Probably lots of tweets, it’ll be cool.”

23:43 (chat) Dan don’t you think you could be an ambivert?
“No. I’m literally a complete introvert. Introverts can thrive in social settings, it’s just that they don’t get energy from them, and often they need to recover. I’m a high-functioning introvert. I’m a high-functioning many things, but yeah.”

25:39 (chat) Take it easy while you’re on tour
“Don’t worry, it’s quite good because my life just becomes this adventure and I can slip into that. Because the busier you are, the less time you have alone to think, if you know what I mean? So whilst being alone and thinking is what I’d say my preferred state, it’s probably my most vulnerable state, so being not alone and being super occupied all the time is a good thing.”
Miscellaneous
4:15 “I have decided to unlist some of my old YT videos. Now don’t freak out, okay? I’m talking about literally about 9, not like 30, so don’t worry, don’t worry.”

4:47 “I’ve always said I’ll keep [my old videos] up because it’s funny, firstly, to look at how bad I used to be at making videos, but also it’s also […] I think it’s good to show people the small humble beginnings of something that could literally have been so bad so long ago. But the problem with this is that some people were watching my old videos and they were liking what they saw—not ironically, not like ‘wow this is so bad I’m cringeing’ they were like ‘this is cool I like this guy I like what he’s about’—and they subscribed and then they went around on the internet saying I’m a big fan of [old llama Dan]”
[reads fake ass email that he probably wrote but even if he didn’t these kinds of people do exist but who fucking cares deleting things won’t make people stop loving what they love and probably being cringey as fuck about it. what ever happened to block and ignore a la #nicer(orjustlesscringe)ternet, no need to shame dumb children who are being embarrassing even if that specific one probably doesn’t exist, but anyway. I also hate cringe children but I just ignore them when possible, they’ll feel bad on their own when they’re older lol, it's a rite of passage]

7:50 “I kept, obviously, iconic ones [like Hello Internet etc] and several ones throughout the years up because as I said, I only removed about 6”
-you know what’s really cringey? pretending you can’t count

9:05 (showing square hair pic) “That was my hair. And this was a time in life where I looked like that. And the thing is, at the time, I thought that was okay.”

10:00 “So me looking terrible combining with humour being at its lowest point ever meant that there were just a few videos that I went back and was like ‘This is horrendous, if anyone I respect watched this, they would be like ‘this is a disgusting human being’ and I think that’s what Sandra watched”

10:42 “What I cannot handle is the thought of anyone stumbling across my existence on the internet and instead of going ‘I like this Dan guy for what what he’s tweetin and postin now’ going ‘oh yeah gimme that xD, gimme that llama and the placenta and the game, that’s that good shit’— I’m sorry I’m just objectively saying that’s terrible.”
-well the internet is not linear and them’s the facts BUT you do you because googledrive is forever :shrug:

:blackcat: Furry Corner
12:30 “I have officially decided—until I maybe find one that’s even more appropriate, but I just don’t think that’s gonna be true—that my fursona is a slothbear. You can blame all the people on twitter that did this.”

14:15 “It’s meant to be people: I’m a slothbear. Now two things that’s all I’m gonna say on the matter is: ‘Dan you talk about this a lot, are you joking?’ and I’m saying, you know, you just don’t want me to say any more than that. And the other thing is that sometimes I do feel bad—it is funny to talk about furries, mainly in the context- the fact that it makes people uncomfortable and anything that does that is kind of funny, but the fur fandom are just a wholesome group of people that enjoy dressing up, art, comics, and a cheeky yiff every now and then. And I just wanna confirm that I have no hard feelings towards the furry community, and I don’t want to be seen to be making fun of anybody. It’s more that people that follow me, some of them think it’s funny, and some of them seem genuinely upset by it, and that’s just what makes it entertaining. But as I said, you just don’t want me to talk about this any more than I already have, but there we go, character progression, we all like it.”

40:42 (chat) What are you naming your fursona?
“See, this is a whole thing. Do I have to name the fursona as well? Oh god. And it’s like, is it a separate character, you know, like if someone has a drag act it’s a completely different character with a personality— is a fursona a character or is it just an extension of myself? Can it just be me, but then it still needs a different name? Honestly. I’m one of those shallow fans that looks at the pictures and doesn’t absorb the culture. I’m what’s wrong with the world.”
/Furry Corner :bear:

19:35 (chat) dinof when?
“So videos on my YT channel. There was a video that I was gonna post, because after my meme video, I did that trying to live my truth video, I was heading forward with a lot of intent and then I was gonna make another video. But I thought about it a lot—I probably spent a bit too much time thinking about it. And I’ve now decided ‘cause there’s a lot of other stuff to do, a lot of tour stuff, I wanna start talking about some other cool things. I might upload this video in a couple months, say June sometime around my birthday or after, nothing to do with my birthday, just a good time, so look forward to whatever that is. But don’t worry, lots of content hitting you right in the face when you least expect it.”
-it will finally be The Time to tell us he’s a secret lizard person once and for all (real talk though: expect nothing more than an ISG for the sake of your own sanity, always)

20:53 “I’d like spring to alive—arrive. I got a couple cherry blossom trees in little pots outside, and I’m like waiting for them to bloom. If they don’t bloom into little small cherry blossom trees before I’ve left the freaking country, I’ll be mad.”
-side.channel.video.or.death. like how much merch do I have to buy for a simple little plant tour :cactus: :japhan:

22:24 (about his merch) “A lot of people were saying ‘Dan I thought you abandoned the old branding, what’s up with the eclipse?’ and it’s funny because we reached out to the people that did the original graphic design to do a collab, and I was like ‘actually let’s look at this for a second: a black sweater/t-shirt with a silhouette of a solar eclipse in monochrome, a literal metaphor for light and hope briefly disappearing between an immeasurable black surface, it just- it’s so 2018 Dan, isn’t it? But I thought, why not.”

23:43 (chat) Dan don’t you think you could be an ambivert?
“No. I’m literally a complete introvert. Introverts can thrive in social settings, it’s just that they don’t get energy from them, and often they need to recover. I’m a high-functioning introvert. I’m a high-functioning many things, but yeah.”

27:54 (chat) Can you please explain the kinky rabbit that you liked on tumblr?
“I will like anything that makes me laugh or smile. There’s some talented artists in the world.”

37:12 (chat) What are you watching at the moment
“I’m watching a show called Billions, which is good, it’s got Damian Lewis in it”
-OMG a show I finally care about. it’s so stupid and I love it and there’s a nonbinary vegan character and I don’t understand anything financial they are EVER talking about but it’s so weirdly compelling?? Paul Giamatti chews scenery like nobody’s business and Damian Lewis’s tiny mouth is just endlessly entertaining, ahhh good times. I now desperately require Phil’s Opinions™

39:03 (chat) What’s the deal with the new earring?
“I have a couple new earrings, but I’ve just worn this, yeah, I dunno”
(chat) Why only one?
“I like asymmetry, I don’t know why, it’s just kinda cool”
“A bit of asymmetry in your clothing or your accessorizing, I like it”

43:35 “I am now officially, according to the USA, an Alien of Extraordinary Talent. So I’m just gonna carve that into my headstone when I die.”
-he should probably do it before he dies /dadjoke

44:20 (chat) How was taking the trash out after you lost the bet
“It was cold
it was wet
I lost the bet
and I regret.”

45:30 (chat) Do you believe in soulmates?
“I don’t believe in souls, but I believe in like general compatibility, which is two people that, if you just get on with someone really well, someone that you can spend time with— is that a soulmate? Maybe.”

46:05 (chat) I’m upset about what you said about apple crisps [in Google Feud vid]
“Look, fuck apple crisps, I’m sorry. You don’t want me to get opinionated, I want to get opinionated, don’t know what you want from me. The truth is people can’t handle the truth. You say an opinion and it’s just hard to know how many people agree, because I could express an opinion and 90% of the people watching could agree with the opinion, but I wouldn’t see that. What would happen is that 10% of the people watching that disagree would then suddenly appear in all caps and would make it seem so controversial that you go ‘wow that’s wrong, I shouldn’t have expressed that opinion’ but how would you know, because the silent majority is always silent. I don’t know man. It’s just a dilemma, truly.”
-apple crisps, not even once

48:30 “I hope that you’ve all been good, I hope that you’re enjoying the content, there’s lots to come, of all the kinds that all the different people with all the different opinions will probably enjoy.”
:whiskers: Phinal Tally: said ‘Phil’ 23 times :whiskers:
~23/49 mins = 0.46 per min

"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

[quote=KatjaZoe post_id=86893 time=1522916711 user_id=1960]

Anyways so I decided to focus more on the positive than negative and noted a few timestamps of things that i found interesting/ made me happy from the ls:

~15:50~ This is completely random and probably only stands out to me, but Dan mentions his 13 y/o self "only caring about runescape" here, and he's also mentioned this a few times in the past.. every time it stands out to me because SAME. Around that same time I was on that game so much, and i used to always go on the british servers and try to make friends with people. I know its not super likely, but for some reason it just seems so plausible to me that 11y/o me could have had a conversation with 13y/o dan and it just bothers me that I'll never really be able to know for sure :lol:

~23:28~ Someone in the chat mentions a crop-top for the next merch release. Please Dan I am begging you come out with a crop-top, they make up like 80% of my wardrobe I'll buy 5

~31:35~ He brings up the card Phil showed him in the CAH that they said they couldn't read out in the video. Something about a lewd sex act with an inanimate object. Anyone thats played CAH a lot know which card this could be? I've been so curious ever since they mentioned it in the video.

~33:00~ Okay fine Dan I'll give brockhampton a chance. (I've listened to "Sweet" since finishing watching the ls and i actually did really like it, I'll probs listen to more)

~ 36:36~ "Do you like soup?"
"Yeah I love soup.. I actually like.. I really like soup. Its really good."
Idk WHY this made me laugh so much but it did.

~41:24~ As someone who has a degree in literature with a focus on poetry-- I will agree that his opinion on Romantic era poetry being a favorite is valid, some of my favs are from that era too. But Shelley, Dan? Shelley? Out of all the options? If you want Romantic poetry about drinking and having sex may I reccomend you a little-known poet called Walt Whitman? Honestly.
(Sarcasm aside I did really love how he actually gave a thought-out slightly in-depth answer to the poetry question, bless.)

~44:09~ [talking about his work visa] "but now it means that I can like live in America for 3 years, so um, might do that [...]"
Do it, do it, do it

~48:35-40~ I would just like to strongly recommend the nose thing he does here.[/Hide]

Also I agree with whoever suggested to go on tumblr and watch the beginning part where he's talking to Phil, honestly that Hello Internet joke was one of the highlights of the whole ls I can't imagine why he would ever cut it.
"Why am I left-handed?"