Phil Liveshow - 9 Nov 2017 - NEVER HAVING A BATH AGAIN!

Dan and Phil liveshows
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

AroboticPhil wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:33 pm
some random comments:
• the whole thing regarding the announcement was a bit confusing, he definitely hinted at the world tour but then said not to trust "false info" ... but nothing leaked except for the venue thing (but then again that one is deffo not fake) so ? But I guess we'll see tomorrow. They keep saying they're very happy & excited about it which is nice (and I love that their celebration is just gonna be the two of them and their take-away... cute)
• talks about the "marshmallow destruction incident" and says we should blame it on dan... ok again, we got it, you're cute
• Family stuff : got a text from his mum, his fam is in Florida but he's not for ~ reasons~ aka too busy. The one thing that could break the Lesters is ihop (which Phil says "delights" him)(ihop not is family breaking). He watches X-Factor with his mum and they live text it. <3
• we're not getting steamy with him :(
• His Top 3 Vegetables : 1. Fancy Broccoli 2. Boring Carrots 3. Potatoes (but actually fries). I wanna say I'm glad we're learning more about who Phil Lester truly is as a person, but cauliflower, the clearly superior vegetable, isn't even in there so what's the point.
• The bath story... I don't really know what else to say but I'm glad I now have the mental image of Phil, running around in a towel hardly covering his butt and yelling "beetles beetles beetles!" at Dan. 2017 really is that year
• " I have showers, I'm not disgusting"
• They are abandoning Dream Daddy (or they might finish it off in like one or two vids some time). Disappointed but not surprised
• Sniffed all the dogs to check he wasn't allergic and could actually get one one day. Loved the corgi :love2:
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

fancybum wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:50 am :dogue: Dan and Misc Watch 2017 :haru:
NEVER HAVING A BATH AGAIN! (Nov 9, 2017)

Prompted Dan Mention
30:00 (chat) Dan hid [the advent calendar] for a reason
“I know, I’m leaving it, I’ve got my [chocolate] seashells, it’s cool, don’t worry about it”

30:25 (chat) Dan is in this title, that’s clickbait
“I know, it was a mistake, I promise. I wasn’t clickbaiting.”
Unprompted Dan Mention
bug bath storytime:
19:30 “I had a pretty stressful day [so decided to take a bath]. Had my music, had my Buffy comic, I was all set”
20:35 “Ran the bath, got zen, got my plinky-plonky music on, all lovely. Put my bath bomb in, it’s fizzing, smells good, smells of oranges, that’s good. Get settled. Nice and warm in the bath. And then. I’m lying there. I’m just soaking it in, I’m like, ‘wow I’m starting to feel so relaxed, I haven’t been this relaxed in a while, I should have more baths' when I see something black move out of the corner of my eye. I’m like, ‘probably nothing, just a little dust flying through the air, it’s fine’. Then to my other side [see the same thing again]. Out of relaxation mode now slightly. Something’s going on, what is this? So I looked to the right and I see a tiny little black beetle scuttling around the bath. [Okay, no big deal], but then I look to the right and there’s 3 more of these little beetles, and then I look over the bath and it is crawling with these tiny little bugs. I don’t know how I didn’t see them when I was running it.”
20:15 “So I got my courage together and hopped out of the bath, looked on the floor, there was a few on the floor as well, realized then—great job, Phil—I have washed all the towels and they’re upstairs so all I have left is a tiny hand towel. So I wrap that around, hardly even covers my butt, run into the hallway and then I’m just shouting up to Dan, going ‘Beetles! Beetles! There’s beetles all over the bath, I don’t know what to do! There’s beetles!’”
23:00 “So Dan’s about to come down, I’m like ‘hang on!’, so I get him to throw down a towel, and then we both went to investigate. Dan won’t even go near them, he hates bugs more than me, so he won’t even look at it.”
23:55 “So we have investigated and got some spray to kill them, and I think it’s worked [but no more baths for Phil ever, he’s traumatized for life]”
-so you know how Dawson's Creek ended with Dawson becoming a writer/director and having people who could (probably) actually act relive his entire life because he had no imagination as a television show— oh you don't know or care how Dawson's Creek ended and it's not relevant? nevermind, nothing to see here
Neutral Dan Mention
3:00 “A load of people are saying ‘Friday what’s happening on Friday”, well you’ll have to wait and see what’s gonna happen on Friday on Friday. I’m not gonna say anything, I’ll say it’s very exciting. I’m very hyped for it”
“I think it’s something that people around the world will enjoy”
3:35 “A few things have been bubbling around the internet today, but I wouldn’t listen to any of it ‘cause there might be some false information there, so don’t listen to anything except something that comes from me and Dan [tomorrow at 8pm UK time]”
-every hack at wetheunicorns reading their email/DMs after announcing D&P's tour before D&P:
4:30 “Dan and I got invited to a little preview of [the FF pop-up shop], and we never get invited to anything so that was like, ‘YES the thing we like is inviting us to something, of course we’re gonna go outside’”
06:05 “So that was fun. Actually left the house to go to that, it was great”

06:37 “If you haven’t seen [their Quick Draw video], I’d take a gander over to GanAndPhilDAMES”
6:55 “Yes, there was some marshmallow incident at the end, which I’m gonna blame on Dan”
7:10 “It was quite an intense end to the video. Some people were like, ‘is this the end of DAPG’”

9:40 “So the 2018 calendar, the theme is Dan and Phil and Dogs”
9:55 “It’s my favourite calendar we’ve done so far”
-SO FAR. Maybe there is hope

11:00 “So you get this [advent calendar] on danandphilshop.com while stocks last”

15:17 “Dan and- I’m on #danandthephilly? Oh, I thought I wrote #amazingphil! I didn’t know I was on that tag. What the hell, was that Dan’s tag from last time? Yeah, when I logged in I was on his account by accident. I don’t know, that’s funny, I don’t think I can change that now. Dan is not in this liveshow, sorry if you came because you saw that tag. ‘danandthephilly are #1’”
16:10 (chat) Why are you both like this
“I don’t know. We need someone to just check over everything we do, ‘cause we’re obviously not competent. Been a YTer for this long and I call my liveshow ‘danandthephilly’ without checking, great.”

33:30 (chat) I can’t wait to see the doggies
“I hope you enjoy them on your wall, 365 days of the year, that’s a good way to do(?) it, danandphilshop.com”

35:20 (about YT shop in London) “There is some Dan and Phil stuff in there, but I’ll try and get some new stuff in there”

35:44 (about Dream Daddy) “I kind of enjoyed it when we did it and it was fun, but there’s so much dialogue, it felt like a lot of talking.”
36:00 “So I think we might maybe do one more to finish it off at some point, or two, but I don’t want to do a massive series of it”
-literally just pick a dad and go on a 3rd date, the end, people JUST LIKE CLOSURE it’s not a difficult concept omgggg
Miscellaneous
8:12 (chat) Clean us
“You’re fully clean, I can’t clean you today”

10:47 “Oh I just got a text message. It was from my mum. She’s in America. If she goes to IHOP without me, I’m just ending my allegiance to the Lesters”
11:07 (chat) Your parents are in America, why aren’t you in America
“I’d love to be in America- I went to the last America holiday, but for reasons this time was way too busy for me to go to the USA. We’re doing loads of stuff, all at the same time, so I couldn’t make it out”

12:05 (chat) What was your fav/least episode [of Stranger Things]
“I think the last episode was my favourite. My worst one was episode 7—I think a lot of the internet hated it, I didn’t hate it, but I felt like it was so different I wasn’t mentally ready to go somewhere different”
-fun fact, I skipped episode 7 because the internet said to and I don’t think I missed anything other than more confirmation that one day Eleven will grow up to be Jessica Alba and if you know what that means I love you

28:40 (talking about Mario Odyssey, which he finished the other day) “I’m weird ‘cause— PJ plays a Mario game, and he collects everything, he’ll spent hours on it finding every single coin, but me with a video game, I’ll get to the end and then psychologically I think I’m like ‘I’ve done it now’. I might get a few extra things, but I never want to just go collect everything, I’m just not a collector. So I’m finished.”

29:25 “If you want a book to read, check out Turtles All the Way Down, because I will read it and it was kind of the J-Man to send me one as well.”

31:45 (chat) Have you got takeaway recently
“No, but I’m gonna get takeaway tomorrow, I think, to celebrate the mystery release”
-title of their next film: Dan and Phil: The Mystery Release
-sorry

32:58 “You know I’m allergic to cats; I was so worried that I’d be allergic to dogs as well, ‘cause I don’t hang out with dogs that much. But I didn’t really get sniffly, so that’s a good sign that I could have a dog one day. I was trying to sniff all of them.”
-if they don't get a dog after this tour we're legally entitled to arrest them both, it's in the bible

37:55 “And also I was so self-conscious when we were playing [Pokemon Go] outside, like ‘everyone’s looking at us, they’re all playing Pokemon, they’re gonna talk to us about Pokemon’ and that happened like 4 times, walking down playing Pokemon Go and some other people would be like ‘have you caught the Diglett yet’ and I’d be like ‘ahh don’t talk to me this is embarrassing’”

40:20 “Final notes: if you want an advent calendar or a dog calendar, it’s on danandphilshop.com. Look forward to something happening tomorrow, 8pm, and it’s gonna be on social media. So keep an eye on our twitters, amazingphil, danielhowell, as that’s where it’s gonna happen first.”
:whiskers: Phinal Tally: said ‘Dan’ 19 times :whiskers:
~19/41 mins = 0.46 per min
"Why am I left-handed?"