Phil liveshow - 16 Nov 2017 - Linguistics with Lester!

Dan and Phil liveshows
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

SquishPhan wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:51 pm Dan and Phil are rating mince pies. They are so cute.

Phil getting really excited about his clementine.

Some tour promo.

He loved the newest Thor movie. It got the full 5/5 stars.

PINOF might be next week.

New sims vid tomorrow. I’m excited.

Phil telling us what he would do as a parent in such a situation.

I love it when Phil talks about linguistics. :love1:

Phil is very particular about storytelling.

Some more #promo

Wow I can’t believe Phil read out that premium message about him and Dan being so married (true though). :ribena:

Ah Phil was called the weird Phil at school.

Phil addressing the gay marriage situation in Australia. :prideheart:

No more rave tree. RIP.
Phil wants a real Christmas tree this time.
loonyradish wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:57 pm
- I love the mint pie rating with Dan (even if anything with mint flavor beside tea tastes really terrible imo)
- Sims tomorrow and Pinof next week (maybe) <3
- Phil talking about how he totally would allow his kid to have a pidgeon was so cute and made me realise again what a great dad he would be (even if getting your kid a pigeon is probably a really bad idea)
- I got excited when he talked about linguistics, because that's what I'm studying in uni atm, and we literally discussed that 2 weeks ago
- i don't even know what to say to the "you and dan are so married"-thing. Is this even real? omg. first thing i did was looking over here to see if I had misheard anything :lol:
AroboticPhil wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:21 pm
• the mincepie story... They're ranking them to know which ones to buy next year... I mean I wanna be original but what can I say expect god they're so married??? :love2:
I don't know how people still think they might move apart when Phil's just casually telling us about their dinner plans for a year from now.
• "Youtuber Phil Lester arrested for stealing a single clementine" . Someone write a robber Phil & fruitshop employee Dan AU please
• Phil gets very excited about extreme temperatures (I just love getting new random Phil facts every week)
• Talks about the good place and Jameela !! Yes Phil with those good opinions.
• Pinof next week ? maybe
• Sims tomorrow ! Phil tries to keep some mystery by saying Dil could adopt a dog ... or a cat, then ruins the whole thing 5 seconds later by mention "Dil's dog". Well, at least he tried
• baby pigeons (why did I write this down?)
• Starts a sentence with "If that was my kid". I don't know if this is weird to say or not but I can't wait for Phil to be a dad
• Linguistics !! This part was so nice, I love hearing Phil talk about what he studied, especially something that he really enjoyed, this whole bit was the best :love2: I hope he actually makes a video on the subject one day, just like rambling about it or explaining funny surprising things like today.
• "Danny"
• He doesn't want people to tell his own stories and like hearing stories from friends irl
• When talking about truth bombs "go talk to the manager" ... Nevermind, Phil is not a dad, Phil is a white suburban mom probably called Karen or something
• Buying the game "helps us out" for that forever home, uh ?
• The married thing. Honestly everyone has probably commented on this more eloquently but god, are we actually reaching a post-smth universe where deppy casually joke about being married with it being well, just a funny and ~lol true~ joke ? I'm thinking back about 2013 when Dan putting his hand on Phil's shoulder once during a video was A Moment and crying.
• For some reason I suddenly got distracted and stopped writing things down ? weird
• "yay gay marriage!!" and australians having "the right opinion" <3
• RIP rave tree
whatdoiknow wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:53 am 18:56 "It's like swallowing a salty.....piece of seajelly"

21:50 "It was just a mouth workout"

22:50 "Cause they're at the back of your throat, you feel where they go.... guh, it's right back here, guh"
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."