Dan Liveshow (joint) - 24 Apr 2018 - Our last night at home..

Dan and Phil liveshows
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

obsessivelymoody wrote: Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:59 pm
-lmao will they ever not use the ~special guest!1~ thing
-rip liveshows, but they were dead anyway
-celebration pizza
-"quite a bit of merch to rotate" fun
-they're really plugging the survey hmm (tbh it was the only thing I was able to easily enter in lol)
-"we're opening ourselves up"
-Dan saying "before we die..." is getting old lmao
-Ah no wonder there was that jump cut now that we know he had no idea the swearing question was coming
-Why must they butcher every song leave Alicia Keys alone lmao
-The dog bit was Phil's favourite part of Dan's video
-Ooo potential instagram story tomorrow when they see the complete stage
-Wow Phil is so salty about a child feeding birds (and I bet their neighbours weren't happy about the influx of pigeons the next day)
-Dan's changing his shirt because the nips are too much
-The gaming channel will continue, apparently they're filming a couple series (can they please do more bomb diffusing?)
-"I'm taking the switch along" Cool, but I figured the gaming channel would continue with at least one video a week anyway
-Oo a jean jacket for merch? Interesting
-Oh apparently liveshows aren't stopping and "they might be changing"
-They're really pushing the "videos will still be happening!" thing, but considering how grumpy people were when there was the tatinof drought, hopefully this is more reassuring
-"Will you ever go on tour again?" "No, probably not" mkay
-They really love The Santa Clarita Diet
-Westworld season 2 is already confusing
-"[Riverdale] is such an effing mess" what a mood Phil
-Aw these two watching Love, Simon will definitely be emosh because of the ferris wheel stuff : (
-Phil had a dream about him and Dan walking through Manchester after the day in the life and the Queen's guard were flanking them, and then the Queen zoomed towards them on a golden chariot, and when she was shaking people's hands she snubbed Phil (what the hell)
-Excited about India
-"There will be a wave to celebrate dads"
-Sims will continue on tour (not my fave but I'm v happy that they're positively portraying a young queer relationship like they are!)
-Manchester nostalgia
-Phil had an urge to ring their old buzzer lol
-Dan yawned
-Podcast or audiobook recommendations so Phil doesn't get car sick--tweet him
-They like Ariana Grande's new song--Dan goes on a music ramble as per usual
-Radio 1 references! (i miss the radio show like mad :/)
-Trailer is coming
-They're apparently filming stuff at the first few shows
-Dan's jeans have an added feature ("butt lights!" -Phil)
-Dan and Phil pop up shop in Brighton and London soon--tour merch, exclusive items
-If the pop up shop goes well (which it probs will tbh) they may do them in other countries
-I think they need to get a hypoallergenic dog like a poodle cross or something
-Phil harmonises with Dan's random singing with the John Cena theme
-Phil never fails to mention that something is thicc
-Apparently they're going to be more active than they've ever been
-At the end of the day "stay hydrated and enjoy your life"
-Phil "dipped"--and the liveshow is over
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

alittledizzy wrote: Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:27 am :22 - Dan gives Phil the finger of Don't.
:55 - Phil tells Dan what to say and he says it exactly.
1:14 - Conversation about whether Phil is "allowed" to say 'it's time to dip' or not.
1:48 - The last Dan-slash-and-or-Phil livestream for a while.
2:09 - "It was more of a Buffy reference, that."
2:16 - The Buffy metaphor gets away from Dan a bit.
2:26 - They ordered pizza in celebration and it's on the way.
2:57 - Dan says six months, then corrects himself and says "four and a half."
3:12 - They're gonna go naked and get arrested instantly.
3:17 - Dan's just gonna wear merch all the time so he doesn't have to do laundry.
4:05 - Spon about the show/it being interactive. "Live decisions" in addition to stuff submitted online.
5:58 - "We are really letting people say what they want." Phil laughing while Dan says that and then Dan turning to look at Phil. The positions they're in are great for Dan looking over and slightly up at Phil in a nice way.
6:41 - They talk about how Phil is straddling Dan's piano stool.
6:50 - "If you slip and break my piano, I will..." and Phil is offended that Dan is worried about the piano and not him.
7:48 - Phil boops us on the nose.
8:11 - Dan is impressed by how in sync they are.
8:47 - They talk about Phil cursing; he didn't know the question was coming "until Dan pounced it on me." Dan: "We had like - that was a real argument we had there."
9:14 - Dan defends himself against people who were upset or thought Phil was peer pressured.
9:33 - Phil jumps in and agrees that he is filthy.
10:14 - The show is PG-13. Mild banter and maybe a couple accidental innuendos.
10:48 - Phil: "Us in a live situation - like this one - is always slightly unpredictable.
12:07 - Phil talks about how he could have broken dan's neck with his thighs.
12:16 - They borrowed a friend's puppy thinking it was a tiny dog and it was a three month old golden labrador: massive and hyperactive.
13:39 - Phil feels like a grandad because he doesn't know how to do instagram stories. Dan's description of them leads me to believe Bryony's are actually the only instagram stories he has ever seen. (Phil's fear of accidentally livestreaming himself or posting something without being aware of it is REAL.)
14:20 - Talking about reacting to pinof 1; Dan starts to say he looked so young then changed it and said weird instead.
14:28 - Discussing their voices/accents having changed; Dan speaks with more confidence now, Phil's accent has been gentrified.
14:35 - Phil looks at Dan and says "When I met you-" and there's no real reason for me to react with a giddy noise and yet I do.
15:07 - I like Dan's expression when he asks Phil, "Which one?" about the plants. Actually, the whole conversation about plants is great.
16:36 - Discussion about singing; Dan thinks singing in his "man voice" is better for comedy.
16:58 - They're worried for people's suggestions, but that's the point.
17:11 - Phil saying "nipple" loudly then asking Dan where the nips are and then reporting to us that he can see the nips.
17:35 - Thor trouser spotlight issues from TATINOF. Dan points out that it's a good thing Phil soundchecked.
18:33 - The gaming channel will continue; they come back through London a couple times, they're going to film a couple series. Phil wants to do apps on the road.
19:25 - Spoiler discussion; Phil says this show will be different each night. Dan says it's less about what happens in the show and more about what happened in YOUR show.
20:18 - Phil wants to sneak peak some merch and tries to pass it to Dan, Dan refuses because watching Phil try is hilarious.
20:56 - Are they still going to make normal videos? Dan just laughs. Phil says they're taking the cameras. "Rumor has it, we might be doing a few more liveshows on tour as well." "Liveshows aren't stopping even if they evolve." "They might be changing."
21:41 - Will they ever go on tour again? Probably not. (Dan wants to bury himself in an airtight coffin after tour. Then looks at Phil and says, "Metaphorically."
21:59 - Intensely fond look from Dan to Phil when he starts to talk about how the tour started out as a "quest to Manila" and ended up being a whole world tour.
22:45 - Dan's phone falling off the stairway story.
24:32 - Romper
24:48 - Santa Clarita Diet. Phil loves Drew Barrymore. He's drawn to her as a person.
25:11 - Riverdale is "an effing mess" according to Phil. (But he can't get enough of it.)
25:40 - Westworld
26:01 - Love Simon; they're saving it for a plane. (Dan mimes himself crying on a plane and cracks Phil up slightly.)
26:54 - Dan's proud little smile at saying he can translate Phil.
28:00 - Phil says he just remembered his dream; Dan's response is, "Which one?" Dream: him and dan walking through manchester in a park (just after ditl) then the queen's guard started walking either side of them (three other people there as well) all of a sudden on a golden chariot the queen comes zooming towards them then him and dan have to dive out of the way onto the floor and the queen almost runs them over, her chariot goes sideways, she stops and gets out, and she starts shaking hands, gets to phil goes to shake his hand and then she pulls her hand back.
29:59 - [Dan, you look so Done with Phil.] Dan: "Not specifically Phil." and then Phil goes ultra cute talking about them spending time together on a bus.
31:12 - Dan and Evan will continue on tour.
31:22 - Capitalester isn't bothered about the kiss; he's excited about how much they can buy.
31:32 - Dan says maybe they can finally get those floor to ceiling windows.
31:55 - Talking about visiting Manchester.
32:36 - Dan yawning
32:49 - Phil and his carsickness; wants podcast requests.
34:00 - What's on content wise after the tour? pinof 10 is the only thing he says.
34:20 - Ariana single. Phil: I like it. Dan: [talks for a minute straight]
35:24 - Reminiscing about when they met Ariana.
37:00 - II trailer now that the set's built. They'll be filming "some things" at the first few shows when they go on the road.
37:23 - Phil scolds people for not watching his video.
37:51 - Onscreen squabble about if they should talk about the pop up shops or not. (Phil is very excited. Dan seems less so.)
39:40 - Phil doesn't know which dogs he allergic to and which ones he aren't; the lab made him sniffy but that won't stop him having a dog.
40:37 - Dan sings a bit and then Phil joins and they have a moment about how Phil is singing the John Cena song and didn't realize.
41:30 - They are coming back and nothing's changing.
"Why am I left-handed?"