"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:10 am
:18 - ding ding, ding dongs
:33 - Dan and Phil Bus Live Show jingle needs to work.
:59 - They're in Minnesota.
1:06 - Fargo talk. They're hopeful for accents.
1:49 - Phil got too hot on the bus so he turned up the aircon.
2:14 - Phil woke up and his feet were blocks of ice, then he demonstrates how he was holding the light when he woke up. I don't understand this but I still appreciate it.
2:32 - He had a really bad night, also woke up at 5 in the morning and his phone charged fell into his forehead and it scared him. "It was like all my dreams had been shattered."
3:00 - Sleepless Nights with Phil 5 - Dan informs us that will be Phil spooning a lamp in his bunk.
3:11 - Sister Philip; Phil says he's generally a chilly person and likes to be cozy.
3:48 - Phil is having terrible sleep on the bus. Dan is having a dank time, puts in his ear plugs and bye bye.
3:51 - Meerkat Phil; merch team walks by and he wants to know what they're up to.
3:57 - Dan impersonates Meerkat Phil.
4:07 - Phil can't sleep when the bus moves. He moved back to a top bunk.
4:32 - Dan is not in the bunk underneath Phil, depriving Phil of the ability to fall on him. Phil informs us he could still do morse code against the wall to ask Dan if he's still awake.
4:32 - According to Dan, it's Thursday and we're all feeling sexy. Smirky Phil in the background.
4:52 - Dan demands Phil start making background music as Dan introduces the giveaway.
5:02 - Dan's pouty little 'ohh :(' when Phil stops singing. Phil resumes singing.
5:30 - Phil feels that the bowl has a unique texture and, as is standard, his first inclination is to rub it on Dan's face.
5:33 - "Do not rub Derek against other dimples without consent, please, thank you."
6:38 - Bear kayak viral video callback.
6:50 - "And this guy's dream is to be a game show host? Are you kidding me? Lester, this is a mess."
8:21 - Phil can't count and Dan clearly finds this too fucking adorable based on the megawatt smile.
10:24 - They intro the next giveaway, for video shoutouts/signed polaroids/a painting by Dan and Phil.
11:45 - Phil offers to hold the camera in case dan's arm is tired. Dan says no, he's happy, and idk the exchange is just cute. They're just fucking cute, okay. Goddamnit. Why is it all so cute.
11:50 - Rize spon over! Chicago discussion commence.
11:54 - Dan says they had pizza; Phil clarifies that Dan had pizza. They explain what Chicago pizza is, in a tone of mild disgust and also wonderment.
12:15 - Too much cheese for Phil.
12:25 - Phil was impressed by Dan only having one slice left.
12:43 - Phil in the background of Dan's pizza monologue: "I love a crust." complete with smirk and eyebrow raise. I don't understand it, but I like it?
13:02 - Phil can't handle the thickness. It is too thicc and juicy for Phil.
13:45 - Talking about how they eat on the tour bus.
14:09 - Snack cupboard tour. There is a forbidden snack cabinet. Inventory of snacks shown: popcorn x3, marshmallows, sour gummy bears, flaming hot cheetohs, kale chips, coffee, bananas.
15:28 - Whiteboard shot; The Princess Bus of Dreams and Bants.
15:34 - Shopping list: kitchen wipes, shaving gel, throws, healthy snacks, cereal dads for Dan, interesting soft drinks.
15:49 - Loads of alcohol and party stuff: Not Shown.
16:04 - Dan's official apology to Muse: Something Human has grown on him.
16:50 - Dan: "Luck is the byproduct of busting your fanny."
17:03 - Phil accuses Dan of having a dirty mind.
17:15 - Phil: "You can say vagina. It's just a body part."
17:30 Dan: "You're softly whispering vagina in my ear."
17:44 - They used their pimped out bunk stuff to enhance the gaming video background.
18:00 - Post liveshow plans: have lunch (salad, apparently?), Phil make a thumbnail, upload.
18:08 - Video hyping/advance apologies.
18:36 - Second gaming video towards the end of the weekend, since they got their bags back and could film.
18:51 - Discussion of upcoming tour stops. They only have two weeks left on the tour bus as of tomorrow.
19:16 - They both have a crisis over the passage of time.
19:34 - Phil admonishes Dan for not recognizing that Phil is in fact fabulous and nice. Don't fuck with him, Howell. The man knows his worth.
19:48 - Detroit: Become Human. Phil is gonna play it in his own time, after the tour he's going to lump out and play it.
20:12 - Phil's merch. Phil encourages Dan to say that his website looks good.
20:28 - Phil: "I'm gonna get you wearing it, Dan." Dan says that sounds like a threat.
20:30 - Dan: "All you need to do is softly whisper vagina in my ear and I'll be like, I'll do anything, just stop, just please stop."
20:37 - Phil is going to wait until Dan is asleep then open the corner of his bunk and whisper, "Wear my merch."
20:44 - Return of the front bum conversation.
21:00 - It's raining. Phil will have a droopy quiff.
21:11 - Phil starts talking about something and idk to be honest he's quoting Friends and that's a shitty show and what he's saying doesn't make a ton of sense but I like how he pops the k when he says 'bunk' and the moral here is that I support him.
21:30 - Phil watches Friends once every two years. Dan agrees it is the best. They're both wrong.
21:38 - Dan doesn't miss home. It's been so fast.
21:40 - Phil facetimes his mum and dad every so often.
21:43 - Dan says he'll be scared to go home, Phil asks why but Dan ignores the question to say he doesn't miss anything about home.
21:48 - Phil: "It's 'cause you're hanging out with me, Dan." and Dan mock retches.
21:52 - Then Dan clarifies he means material possessions. Phil says he misses consistent internet, Dan misses the sofa crease and that's it.
22:18 - They have to eat a salad and upload a video.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."