"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

itasca00 wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:31 pm
  • [0:57] Phil reverts to his old hairstyle.
  • [7:24] Dan was up until 6am playing Guild Wars 2. Dan is a ledge. :lol:
  • [8:33] The start of a story of how a bartender thought Dan was underage.
  • [8:54] Phil is distracted by his hair again. Dan plays with it at [9:10].
  • [10:30] Phil touches Dan’s face. Then, they say this about Dan's eyes:
    P: You’ve got useful eyes.
    D: Not for long. Not--If you stare at them for too long, you just see the--the wailing scream of thousands of years of pain.
  • [15:32] Apparently, Mercedes contacted Dan when they were setting up their Twitter and Instagram accounts to...hit him up for some social media tips? Then, he visited their headquarters three years ago, and they told him to let them know if he ever wanted to see a race. And calling in that favor is how he and Phil got to go to the F1 Singapore Grand Prix.
  • [16:41] Story of how Phil asked Valtteri Bottas if he played Mario Kart. Phil is a ledge. :lol:
  • [17:45] There seems to be a cut in the video here. Within the cut, Phil said something about how he saw on Twitter that people weren’t sure if it was Dan or Phil who had said “Water me, Daddy!” in Dan’s Instagram story. (Here's the audio clip in question: [1:56].) Phil wanted the answer to this question to forever be a mystery, but Dan was outraged that anyone could think that Phil had said that.
  • [18:04] A timer goes off on Dan’s Phone. It was a reminder to call his grandma because apparently he’s been trying to reach her since her birthday several weeks ago, and her phone is currently only working in the utility room of her home.
  • [23:01] Dan bothering Phil on the plane again.
    D: We were having a conversation about the prequels...actually, no, I was just talking at Phil on the plane.

D: Phil’s like, “Oh, my God. I don’t care about Star Wars prequels.”
    P: I think it’s ‘cuz it was like four in the morning in my head.
    D: It was.
    P: And you were like, “Here’s my essay about...Jedi.”
    D: And I was like, “Here’s my opinion on why Revenge of the Sith is the best Star Wars movie.” And Phil was like, “I’m checking out.” Okay.
  • [25:24] Hint at the next DanAndPhilGAMES video:
    D: There is a banging DanAndPhilGAMES video coming soon.
    P: Yeah.
    D: Uh, we got very lucky.
    P: We--No, don’t--No, don’t say anything.
    D: That’s all I can say. We had a tasty dinner.
    P: No.
    D: Okay.
    P: Spoilers.
  • [27:15] Dan on dogs and cats.
    D: I want a dog to lick me right now. I’m so jealous and sad. *reading chat” “I guess I need a dog to be valid.” Yes, you do. That’s okay. Alright, hey there. *reading chat* “My cat won’t be enough.” It never will. I’m sorry. That--That’s the truth right there.
  • [28:41] They start the call with the fifth viewer of the liveshow. The guest is unsure whether they’re on for a solid sixty-three second. I’m sure some people found this part incredibly cringey, but I was dying the whole time! I can’t do a direct quote because the audio in the recording is messed up here, but right before they finally realized they were on, the guest said something along the lines of, “When you think it might be you, but you’re not sure.” I think this might be why Dan lost it at [29:28]. I know I did. :rofl:
  • [31:28] This is pretty garbled in the recording, but they’re saying here not to worry if you didn’t get picked because there’s always next time. It sounds to me like they plan to continue doing liveshows after they go home, and they will probably be on Rize (unless YouNow has added a feature to pull people onto the screen).
  • [34:07] Dan raises and lowers his eyebrows a bunch of times. I thought it was really funny live, but it loses its effect with the lag in the recording.
autumnhearth wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:14 am Thanks for the timestamps @itasca00! I think Phil said that Dan had ‘youthful eyes’, though they are more useful than Phil’s ;)
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."