Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

itasca00 wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:09 pm As promised (to no one in particular), here are my highlights from yesterday's liveshow:
  • [1:05] They talk about donating a bunch of stuff to charity.
  • [2:00] Phil says he’s a Londoner. Dan pulls some faces.
    P: I’m fully London, mate! Let’s shine your shoes and get ourselves some fish and chips.
    D: I’m offended, and neither of us are from London.
    P: Hey, we are! I--I’d--I’d say, when you live most of your life, like... How long has it been? Like, how many years have we lived in London?
    D: Six?
    P: I think we could say we’re Londoners now.
    D: Maybe.
    P: Shine your shoes?
    D: I feel like you’re being highly problematic, Phil.
    P: I'm not! I'm not.
  • [3:23] After some encouragement from Dan, Phil drags a large bamboo plant into the shot. Phil says it’s like an Instagram filter. Dan complains several times about Phil ruining the carpet.
  • [7:06] Dan and Phil act out themselves seeing Interactive Introverts from the perspective of the audience for the first time. It sounds like they might be their own biggest fans. :lol:
  • [9:24] Dan sasses Phil.
    P: Hi to Joselina, the number one fan, and also Ellie--Elise.
    D: Uh, well, actually, Ellie--Ellie89--
    P: Ellie--Ellie89.
    D: --is now number one--
    P: Oh, my gosh. It’s like Formula 1.
    D: --then Joselina, then... Oh, wow. You can make Formula 1 references, can you?
    P: I--I’ve been! I know all the facts.
    D: There we go. He’s gone. You--You can say that now.
  • [10:12] They had some “friends” on tour, and their group chat was called “Lads on Tour.” Now, it’s called “Lads off Tour.” I'm intrigued.
  • [10:43] Dan waves his finger while saying “TBC.” Don't judge me for including this...I thought it was funny. :D
  • [12:03] Phil hits Dan with a pillow.
  • [12:09] Dan pulls a ton of silly faces.
  • [12:34] Dan sarcastically disapproving of Phil showing/talking about some free stuff they were sent:
    D: They’re getting exactly what they want. They’re getting exactly what they wanted right now.
  • [13:01] Phil shows a copy of An Absolutely Remarkable Thing sent to them by Hank Green. There’s lots of fun bants here. Hank also wrote a personal message to each of them:
    D: “Dan, here is a book I wrote. It’s about a young person who gets destroyed by ambition and fame and about robots. Thank you for being such a thoughtful and careful person in the face of the power you’ve been given.”
    P: “Thank you for being such a good and thoughtful maker of things and communities.”
  • [14:58] Dan will make a new “danisnotonfire” video when he “feels it.” (And I say: Good for him!) Phil is already in the “AmazingPhil zone” (a phrase first used at [11:42]), and he thinks Dan is just “touching the edge of the danisnotonfire zone.” They both act out touching the danisnotonfire zone.
  • [15:01] Phil makes a face because the magnet is pinching his skin.
  • [15:43] Dan and Phil on Joe Sugg:

P: He’s got rhythm!
    D: *rolls eyes* He obviously has rhythm.
  • [17:57] Dan was jealous that people got to eat food during the intermission at the Mumbai show. He grins creepily and keeps getting closer to the camera as he talks about this. I was all about it. :thumb:
  • [20:15] Phil says he’s taking something off because it’s annoying. Dan looks over at him and asks what he’s taking off. Phil says his Spider-Man badge, and Dan gives a prolonged smug angelic look to the camera because he felt that Phil had admitted that he was right about what the badge was.
  • [21:55] Nail painting:
    D: “Dan, why didn’t you paint your nails?” Because I had no one to paint them--
    P: Paint it yourself.
    D: --and I can’t do it myself. I’m really bad.
    P: I could do it.
    D: *rolls eyes* We--You did--You--
    P: That would end well.
    D: You did that once, and it didn’t end well.
    P: Hey. I thought I was pretty good.
  • [22:43] Dan and Phil have lots of interesting pronunciations of “Schenectady.” I thought they were cute. :D
  • [24:33] Dan asks when Phil’s going to start Spooky Week. I thought this was interesting. Also, there are some more fun Dan faces.
  • [26:58] Dan appreciating the Instagram story (reproduced in the spoiler) of Greg Brown from AsapSCIENCE:
    D: He’s talented.
  • [28:03] Phil corrects Dan, saying they were finishing editing the movie rather than filming it, and Dan makes even more incredible faces. Great way to end the liveshow, I must say. :thumb:
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

LurkingTrash wrote: Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:11 pm The liveshow was so nice! I watched yesterday live but surprisingly I had more trouble with younow than rize, but at least it didn't drain my phone battery while making it so hot I couldn't hold my phone in my hand and you could see Phils face without the stickers; so I rewatched the upload today because I missed quite a few bit and here's my thoughts:

0:21 When will they stop saying they're not ready to have a dog?
1:30 Talk about the apartment feeling too small - I bet they can't wait for the forever home too
Honorable mention to re-buying house plants
2:02-2:30 The many faces Dan pulls while hearing Phil talk here are incredible
3:04 people already pointed this face that Dan pulls when looking at Phil getting the plant but it's legit so cute I have to point it out again
3:27 - 4:04 I was laughing way too loud at them here, like what they hoped they would accomplish dragging that massive plant? :rofl:
4:14 Dan talking about getting plants away from Phils hands like yes, please, save them
6:50 They are so proud of the tour I'm so happy they deserve to feel like this :love1:
12:17 I missed on the live Phil hitting Dan with the pillow but that was so soft and cute
13:14 Hank Green! Talk about his book (I really want to read that, it sound like a good one) and what lovely messages he wrote them! I could write a few pages about how much I like the guy and how his interactions with both DnP and the phandom are always positive, it's so refreshing to see that. (also bonus Dan blushing at the message!)
14:17 bants about a badge, they look like they forgot they are live and we are third wheeling here.
14:31 PHIL, he just said "take your sass back, Howell" and I freaking died! Did anybody catch that? I...
15:57 Dan won't take anyone saying bad things about Phil, not even Phil himself
16:30 "god, do you wanna go or should I?"
17:30 they are cute, that's it, that's the point
20:15 "I'm taking this off" Dan reacted so fast + more bants about the badge
21:05 sassy Phil
24:00 Celebration pizza grease on the sofa, I didn't need to know about that, thanks.
27:15 Yes xmas baking! thats all we want!!!!
27:38 "I love you but I'm hungry" "I'm a lesbian, hi" I just did two double takes there, both got me shook for like half a second until my brain processed what was going on
28:20 whyy do they have to talk fast and at the same time, why do that to non native english speakers? I had to watch it like 5 times to understand everything

Aaaand while I was writing they posted about finishing the editing, so glad, so proud of them, hope they get a bit more of rest now and can't wait to watch it when it comes out
<3 <3 <3
"Why am I left-handed?"