On YouTube:

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

itasca00 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 pm That was a great liveshow! I actually laughed out loud several times! Or, more accurately, I stifled a laugh several times because I watched this at work... Here are my highlights:
  • [3:53] Thanks for making Phil say this, Lexi.
    P: Lexi says I’m adorable uwu. Do you say “uwu,” or is it just an emotion?
  • [7:11] Phil mentions some conspicuously unnamed friends:
    P: This one I think smells amazing. The problem is this: Dan and...friends that we had over said the house smelled gross, so I guess I’ll just burn this one in my room.
  • [8:17] Interesting choice of words.
    P: Uh, yeah, no one likes my candles, Kiara. I tried. I tried to be a good house owner and get some candles on the go, but it was a fail.
  • [10:02] Phil has a whole extended discussion on how he’s drinking more water to stay hydrated and how that means he’s having to pee more. This discussion included such memorable quotes as:
    P: It’s, like, a lot of peeing! ([10:33])
    P: Uh, Bronte drinks three liters and only pees twice a day. Twice a day?! Are you a camel?! ([11:00])
    P: I--I’ve, like, peed at least...twelve times today. ([11:08])
  • [18:07] Yes, good. I hope he says things like this more.
    P: Uh, so what else has been going down in Phil town?
  • [20:00] What the hell is Phil talking about here? The best part of this is that I can imagine exactly how Dan would respond if Phil gave him a description like this. :lol:
    P: There was a guy walking around. It--It looked just like he… What was it like? It was kind of like he had a--a really thin pillow just, like, draped around his head. Um, it looked swaggy. It was red.
  • [20:19] Phil, Martyn, and Cornelia came up with new names and personas for themselves while they were at the art show. Phil was called Jenkins, and Martyn was called Barnaby. Phil can’t remember what Cornelia was called, but he reckons it was Lydia III or something.
  • [28:48] Phil talks about playing Spider-Man while passively listening to Trench while Dan was listening to it. At one point, Phil said:
    P: I listened to it...over Dan’s *touches ear*--Dan was listening to it...
    I’m really curious to know how the first part of that statement was originally going to end...
  • [30:02] Apparently, if you get 100% on the Spider-Man game, you get to play as Spider-Man (Peter Parker?) in his boxer shorts. Phil thinks that “maybe that would be fun.”
  • [32:24] That’s quite the moral, Phil.
    P: Moral of the story of today--the moral of today’s story--is: Don’t buy candles on the internet because...you can’t sniff them. And, even though strangers are all like, “It changed my life,” you might think it smells like toilet cleaner.
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

fancybum wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:41 am :dogue: Dan and Misc Watch 2018 :pizza:
Oct 11, 2018

(only YT version up so far but some of the beginning was cut off)
Prompted Dan Mention
~5:43(tumblr vid) (chat) have you seen Dan and Phil’s plushie adventures?
“I think I have; did I not like one of those things on twitter?”
Unprompted Dan Mention
8:06 “So what else is going on in the world? Dan released his merch helping out Young Minds for World Mental Health Day. If you’ve not checked that out, it’s for such a good cause. Go to shop.danielhowell.com. He’s made the ‘have the courage to exist’ flag and also t-shirt. He’s been saying to me for years he wants to make some kind of merch or something based on that quote, and this was just such a perfect thing, and all of the proceeds are going to Young Minds, so that helps young people with mental health. So you should totally, if you’ve got a few pennies spare, help out a good cause and look swaggy at the same time.”
Neutral Dan Mention
~2:40(tumblr vid) “I think Dan put one on his insta story, there’s about 6 [spiders] out there”

~6:10(t) “So I went on a little candle spree, and it’s the most disappointing candle haul I’ve ever had”

~6:50(t) You know how some people are super tasters? I think I’m a super sniffer. Dan was like, ‘I can’t really smell it’”

2:30 “[The flannel candle] I think smells amazing. The problem is with this, Dan and friends that we had over said the house smelled gross. So I guess I’ll just burn this one in my room.”
“Dan said it smelled like blood and metal.”

3:37 “Yeah, no one likes my candles. I tried. I tried to be a good houseowner and get some candles on the go, but it was a fail. Maybe my Christmas ones will be better. Look forward to my Christmas candle haul.”
-is he… a house… owner…

9:25 (chat) what’s the new gaming video about
“You’ll have to wait and see”
“You can go straight onto danandphilgames after this liveshow is over”

19:05 “So since I have been back from tour, as you know, Dan and I have been editing and working on the movie for our show.”
“We’ll have news of how you can watch it early next week”

23:40 (chat) TBC dates
“Still working on it. Things are getting into place. I can’t say anything until we know what it is, but don’t lose hope with the TBC, because that’s why they’re TBC.”

24:10 (chat) Have you listened to Trench
“I listened to it over Dan’s- Dan was listening to it and I was kind of passively listening while playing Spiderman. Which, by the way, Spiderman PS4 is so good. I think Spiderman is probably my favourite superhero from being a kid.”
Miscellaneous
6:55 “I’m enjoying everyone telling me how often they pee, I feel like we’ve got a good scientific study going on here. The government should be paying us.”
-one track mind and I support it

13:35 “So what else has been going down in Phil-town. I went to something called the Frieze Art Fair, where I was spontaneously asked by my brother and Cornelia. When they ask me to go do something, it’s always like 20 minutes before.”
“It was like just seeing hundreds of artists brains melting into one big room.”

15:38 “But we didn’t really feel like we belonged, because we’re less artistic. I mean, we’re artistic people, but we’re not there to curate our museums. So we came up with some new names.”
“My brother was Barnaby, and we pretended to be art dealers, it was quite fun. Barnaby Lester, yeah.”
“I was Jenkins. Barnaby and Jenkins. Anyway, it was a fun day.”

21:10 “I dreamt that I was a spy, and I was on the run from the government—I wonder why—and I got to the airport and then I realized I’d forgotten all my clothes. And I had to run away from the police without any clothes. I had my clothes on, I wasn’t naked, but it was a whole thing. It was stressful, it was a stress dream.”

22:05 (chat) did you like New Zealand?
“I loved New Zealand. I would have liked more time there, ‘cause I know there’s loads to see. I only really spent time in Auckland. But I would’ve liked to explore some more, so I’ll definitely go back.”

26:20 (chat) Spooky Week update
“Spooky Week, it’s happening.” tweet him suggestions for spooky games

“I want to do some fun ones, some scary ones, a good mix. I don’t want them to all be horrifying, obviously.”
-i do, give the people what they want

27:10 “So go check out DAPG after this if you want to see a new video.”

27:42 “Moral of today’s story is: don’t buy candles on the internet because you can’t sniff them.”

28:02 “New AP video next week, new gaming channel video now. Hope you’re having a lovely life, and I will talk to you soon.”
:whiskers: Phinal Tally: said ‘Dan’ 11 times :whiskers:
11/32.5 mins = 0.33 per min

Chill Phil in glasses was just what I needed today, and Mario Party just makes me happy as a rule so I loved it, but UPLOAD A 2 HOUR VIDEO OF A FULL GAME YOU COWARDS
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

obsessivelymoody wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 1:26 am
-I have to agree with Phil about the seasons. I like how he mentioned his birthday as one of the best bits of fall/winter lmao
-I relate to Phil's extreme sense of smell lol. It's a problem.
-There's something so fucking wonderful about Phil reviewing candles. It's just nice. If he made a full on video doing a candle haul I would rewatch that so many times god.
-I'm also not going to make a tasteless joke about what Phil's 2010 flannels smell like because that's obviously not where my mind went to.
-aw Phil talking about Dan's charity merch :love1:
-*forces self not to say anything crude about the pee talk*
-I don't care for slime at all, but I am obsessed with those fucking soap videos. Phil is clearly being recommended the wrong videos.
-"dnpbiatch" lmao
-I love that Martyn and Cornelia dragged Phil to that art fair
-why did Phil just say "swaggy" god
-I'm actually dying at their art alter egos. That's so cute and funny ahh
-"I guess everyone is art" wow deep Phil
-TWD hasn't been good for like four seasons I don't understand how they're still watching it, but that's just my opinion
-I love hearing about Phil's dreams, they're always so odd
-lmao Phil listening to music at the same time Dan's having his immersive first listen to things is something I find awfully endearing
-pfftt great motivation to go 100% on the spiderman game. Phil's 2018 branding at its finest
-ending on a salty Phil note. lovely

and just a general thought about the whole thing: that was very calming for me, and idk how but this liveshow made me love the quiff more and I'm super okay with that. Also I really do love that hoodie
"Why am I left-handed?"