"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

obsessivelymoody wrote: Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:48 pm
-they've had a fight? we're like 2 mins in it's already so domestic
-this bow story is so, so cute. what were they doing where Phil was close enough to pull it and Dan didn't notice until he looked in a mirror?
-oh tbc mention?
-Dan threw Phil off a chair? Right okay. I'm intrigued for that gaming video
-lmao they really can't ever keep anything to themselves. Always dropping hints about their projects
-"our pals at BBC studios" Phil you wound me
-kidnap edition lol
-What the hell was that jinx thing? cute cheek pinch anyway
-Phil asking for a hint about Dan's spooky twitter layout was too cute
-Annual mukbang?? yes please. or like, more frequently too, that'd be nice
-Phil's husband returns. I love this song
-I would like to see them boxing pls
-Phil's job interview advice is...interesting
-Cute eye spray moment
-I like that they recognised it's only been 9 years despite going in with 10 on their minds again
-Dan about pinof 10: "it's gonna have to be special"
-Christmas baking confirmed?? I'm thinking yes
-No vidcon next year. Interesting...tinfoil moving theories hat is firmly on
-Phil has some notes about the art
-Phil casually listening to the music Dan's listening to to form an opinion will never not be endearing
-Domestic brunch talk :')
-Phil singing is a lot
-I love the uwu talk
-P: "is Gos distracting" god I love 2018 Phil
-interesting tangent from Venom talk. Curious about why Phil went on that tangent. The sleep thing after was funny
-Big agree on how it feels to finish the Office ahh
-Synced crunchyroll spon
-bye bc Phil wants food lol
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:22 am I’m awfully disappointed that I napped right through this liveshow. My only solace is that there’s a recording available for me to watch after the fact! :D Here are my highlights:
  • This was another liveshow where Dan pulled a series of incredible faces. The ones I took note of were at [0:00], [0:50], [4:08], [11:17], [12:07], [14:05], [24:10], [26:44], [27:35], and [29:00].
  • [0:34] Northern England sounds like a very strange place, indeed.
    P: Fizzog?
    D: No, no, no, no. Yeah, yeah. Rewind. What?
    P: It’s like a nice word for face. “Aw, you’ve got some jam on your fizzog. I’ll just wipe it off.”
    D: This is another Northern thing?
    P: Yeah. You need to learn my ways. The ways of my people.
  • [1:40] Dan is very upset because he and Phil have had a fight. Dan has left the strings of his sweatshirt tied in a nice bow since he bought it, and Phil untied them today. Phil said he could fix it, but Dan wouldn’t let him.
  • [3:22] Dan repeats the assertion that Phil doesn’t know how to tie his shoelaces. I feel like there must be a story here...
  • [3:37] Dan starts to tie his sweatshirt strings into a bow, but then Phil takes over for him. 😊
  • [4:18] Dan announces that he violently pushed Phil off his chair and onto the floor in a gaming video that they filmed earlier that day. So that’s something to look forward to in a video that’s supposed to be coming out in a “couple” of days.
  • [6:24] Dan says that they had a lot of options to choose from when it came to who would publish Interactive Introverts. This doesn’t surprise me, but it’s still really nice to hear how strong their position is when it comes to dealing with the corporate powers that be.
  • [10:48] Dan and Phil say, “We’ll talk about it,” at the same time, and Phil says, “jinx.” Then he pinches Dan’s cheek and says that he gets the wish. :love1:
  • [11:59] Dan roasts Phil, but Phil isn’t having any of it.
    D: And you look like you have one of those things on your face anyway just ‘cause of your tight, pale skin.
    P: Thanks, Dan.
  • [13:42] Phil thinks the mukbang could maybe become an annual tradition! (I’m all for this, but please don’t put another another tradition in the fall/winter! Spread it out into the spring or summer.)
  • [15:19] Phil sprays his eyes with ActiMist because they’re dry. (I checked the directions, and, yes, he was supposed to have his eyes closed when spraying it on. This seemed very odd to me in the moment.) He wants to spray Dan too at [15:46], but Dan doesn’t let him. Spoilsport.
  • [15:56] Dan and Phil start off trying to be coy about PINOF 10, but Phil eventually fully confirms that it’s happening. They’ve seen everyone complaining about how it’s been nine, not ten, years since the original PINOF, and they think this is because they did two PINOFs in one year, which is not true (see the spoiler). :facepalm: Phil later says that PINOF 10 will be coming at the end of November of beginning of December ([27:15]).
    Publication dates for all nine previous PINOFs:
    1. 10/25/2009
    2. 5/29/2010
    3. 11/1/2011
    4. 9/12/2012
    5. 11/22/2013
    6. 11/6/2014
    7. 11/29/2015
    8. 11/29/2016
    9. 11/24/2017
  • [16:45] There’s not going to be any Halloween baking, but there is going to be “something slightly different.” :skeleton: (Like, say, pumpkin carving? Some other craft like making costumes? I’m excited!)
  • [17:17] Dan and Phil say they have no plans for “this” VidCon. I’m guessing they must mean VidCon London? Which is happening in February.
  • [17:25] Dan and Phil have an extended discussion on Riverdale, which includes some interesting thoughts on shirtlessness:
    D: I almost turned it off the first episode. I was like, “This is ridiculous.”
    P: Yeah.
    D: They spent half the episode shirtless.
    P: They did. There was lots of shirtless.
    D: You know what confuses me about Riverdale?
    P: Why is everyone shirtless?
    D: I’m like, “Who is it for?”
    P: Me. *laughs*
    D: Because… *gives Phil a weird look*
  • [19:56] Dan and Phil have an extended discussion on 20:50 by Richard Wilson. Dan is apparently a rebel who tried to view this piece while it was closed to the public at another museum and was dragged off/shouted at by museum security for doing so.
  • [23:07] Phil asks Dan what he, Phil, had for brunch the other day. And Dan remembers. Interesting.
  • [23:33] Dan says he made an Instagram story using this filter of two Beefeaters walking toward each other, but he didn’t post it because everyone thought it would be disrespectful. Phil says they were marching and didn’t want a little love filter on. Dan says there was a lot of tension.
  • [24:00] Phil sings parts of “Autumn Days,” “Colours of Day (Light up the Fire),” and “All Things Bright and Beautiful”, which he says he had to sing in primary school.
  • [26:14] Phil says “uwu” aloud again (see below). Then, he asks Dan if he’s supposed to say it as a word.
    lefthandedism wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 10:34 pm
    itasca00 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 10:26 pm
    • [3:53] Thanks for making Phil say this, Lexi.
      P: Lexi says I’m adorable uwu. Do you say “uwu,” or is it just an emotion?
  • [28:39] Dan calls Phil out for saying this because it didn’t make much sense in the context of the conversation, but I thought it was a nice sentiment. Perhaps a window into something that Phil's been thinking about.
    P: Fandoms can exist in harmony with each other.
  • [31:39] “Psychic Connections” isn’t just a segment for Interactive Introverts. It’s real life.
    D: Also, I don’t know how long it lasts...
    P: But get on it.
    D: Do you know what I’m saying?
    P: You’re talking about the promo code.
    D: Yeah!
    P: Ayyyy. *points back and forth from his temple to Dan’s*
  • [32:48] Dan and Phil discuss the idea of having a “low-key boyfriend.” It sounds like they’re not fans of casual dating. Dan also says:
    D: We’re low-key boyfriends.
    The context is not important.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?