alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

5:03 - Dan says they don't play long series on DAPG because he has commitment issues (re: starting Undertale).
7:05 - They went to afternoon tea earlier that day, responsibilities compressed like an accordian expanding out. They had an epic "here's everything you're doing day" - lots of talking about the tour.
10:17 - How does Phil like his coffee? "Is that a euphemism? With milk and two sugars."
11:40 - Starts talking about his Star Wars addiction.
13:37 - Kanye opinions; No More Parties in LA. He talks about how Kim tweets about Kanye's music instead of Kanye and calls that relationship goals. Also discusses the difference in popularity in numbers vs popularity in dedicated audience.
16:39 - He can't handle e numbers; short rant about Starbursts and chewy candies.
17:24 - "Cringe Attack, one of the best videos I ever made."
18:32 - Back to afternoon tea; he took a good picture and Phil took a crap one so he let Phil tweet his.
21:19 - "I - we - me and Phil-" finished watching Blue Exorcist.
31:59 - His favorite HP book is Half Blood Prince. Snape is the best character in Harry Potter.
32:33 - He read Philosopher's Stone with his mum because he was a child.
37:18 - Talks about how he and Phil wanted to see all the movies nominated for awards and decided to just do it, so they've been out more often than normal.
37:45 - Birdman changed his life.
38:58 - He and Phil went to Hateful 8 roadshow tour.
46:58 - Had dinner with Louise and some other people.
48:05 - Says he's busy but he doesn't have a social life. Having a social life isn't the same as going outside to do things.
53:54 - Asked about stormpilot; rant about shipping. Calls not shipping the moral high ground/not ruin the characters by imagining them porking each other. 1:06:25 - His post-liveshow plan is lay a table, make a Ribena, load up an episode of X-Files.