Playing the Untitled Goose Game! [Live show #4] - 20 October 2019

Dan and Phil liveshows
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room

For posterity, the discussion of this liveshow in the main thread started here and was briefly picked up again here.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
itasca00
moon room

For me, the best part of this liveshow was how unguarded Phil was when it came to the things he was willing to say. :lol: Here are my highlights:
  • [6:08] Phil shows us Norman Cam. This is followed at [7:04] by a new Shrimp Cam, which is subsequently followed at [7:48] by Snail Cam Extreme.
  • [9:03] Phil says he “sometimes” believes in astrology because he sometimes gets extremely accurate horoscopes and because he vibes with Aquarius.
  • [9:32] Phil opened the dishwasher recently, and a pint glass shattered on the floor. He’s been finding glass everywhere, and the kitchen is now a hazard forever.
  • [11:41] Phil receives a premium message saying, “I love your legs.” Phil thinks that’s only mildly creepy, and he says they could have said something worse. Phil doesn’t like his legs because he’s clumsy and always tripping over himself.
  • [12:17] NEWS STORY OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK: A man fell asleep in a shop while using a massage chair, and he woke up to find the shop closed and locked up. He tweeted about the situation, and, while trying to find a way out, he set off an alarm. When the police arrived, they thought he was a burglar, but he convinced them that he wasn't using his tweets.

On the green screen for this segment, Phil used a first-person view of a shopping cart in use, making it look like he’s sitting in the cart. This prompts Phil to say ([12:36]):
    P: Push me, mummy!
    Additionally, this story reminds Phil of some thoughts he has on massage chairs ([13:00]):
    P: I don’t think I’ve ever paid for a massage chair ‘cause, firstly, I’m like, How many people have had these lumpy bumps rubbing into their butts? And then it’s just like you’re gonna get all sweaty in there ‘cause you’re enjoying it, so I’m just not sure. It’s a weird concept. You always see them at airports. Don’t you? Anyway, I digress.

P: I m--You find it a bit awkward because you’re sat there being, like, vibrated while everyone else is doing their manic shopping.
  • [16:06] Phil tells a story. One time, his dad got gas for his car, and he realized that he had left his wallet at home. To prove he wasn’t a thief, he ended up leaving his watch with the gas station attendant as collateral before driving home to fetch his wallet.
  • [17:22] Phil tells another story. When he was 11, he accidentally stole a postcard while in Scotland. However, he quickly realized his mistake and returned the postcard.
  • [17:43] Phil reads a comment from his latest members-only YouTube Community post. The commenter says she tried to order “dip of vanilla” in an ice cream shop, but she accidentally said something that wasn’t “G rated” instead. In response, Phil asks her:
    P: Did you say “dick of vanilla?”
  • [20:46] Seemingly out of nowhere, Phil says:
    P: Don’t say, “Feed us, daddy,” please.
    He later clarifies that he said that because he saw someone in the chat say it.
  • [21:11] Phil names the shrimp from Shrimp Cam Steve.
  • [23:05] While trying to find the headphone jack, Phil says:
    P: Where’s the hole!?
  • [23:36] Phil starts playing Untitled Goose Game. Memorable moments include Phil saying he wants to “sneak up on his butt” (referring to the farmer, [26:02]), Phil talking about his grandparents’ goose again ([29:31]), and Phil saying, “I’m more of a marmalade boy” ([32:26]). At [39:38], Phil also tells a story, saying that he ruined a family picnic on the beach when he was 3 by running through the picnic after swimming in the sea.