Mildly spooky live stream - 26 October 2019

Dan and Phil liveshows
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Sun Oct 27, 2019 4:25 am As usual, this was an enjoyable liveshow for me. :D Here are my highlights:
  • [3:43] Phil starts off the liveshow with a spooky dilemma: On the wall in the room where Phil is, there’s a snail or slug trail that is in the shape of a perfect triangle, and there is no trail that leads into or out of the triangle. :illuminati:
  • [7:16] Phil says he’s hopefully going to be uploading his Halloween video tomorrow.
  • [9:18] NEWS STORY OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK: In Mexico, there’s an island (called the Island of the Dolls) where there are a bunch of dolls that are slowly decaying over time due to exposure to the elements. Apparently, it’s haunted by a girl who drowned. This island is in the news because an article recently named it the world’s scariest tourist attraction.
  • [13:54] Phil says he sometimes used to shower with his socks on when he was a kid. :?
  • [15:18] Phil says balloons weren’t allowed at his prom because there was a girl who was deathly afraid of them, and he says the taste of a balloon isn’t great when you put it in your mouth. Phil later clarifies ([16:01]):
    P: “Stop licking balloons, Phil.” I just mean when you’re blowing them up. I’m not eating them! When they’re in--You have to put them in your mouth to blow them up! I’m not a weirdo!
    This was not quite a satisfactory explanation for me, as I have never stuck a balloon in my mouth to blow it up. But Google says that this is the most common method, so maybe I’m the weird one...
  • [16:12] Phil says his aunt had a gnome that was pulling its pants down, and Phil always questioned whether that was appropriate. He wondered why it was showing him its butt.
  • [17:37] Phil says he doesn’t like tomatoes because they’re too squishy, and he isn’t sure if they’re sweet or savory.
  • [18:17] Phil says he doesn’t like the texture of cotton balls or cotton wool, especially when dentists put it in his mouth.
  • [18:38] Phil is trying to get over his fear of horses because he’s met some nice ones. But he still doesn’t think he would ride one yet because they have unpredictable legs.
  • [21:52] Phil says that Norman Cam is “defective today,” but he shows the Snail Cam Extreme from last week.
  • [23:33] Phil finds out that snails live for 5-25 years. He is absolutely shocked that he may be caring for his same snails for so long.
  • [26:17] Phil says his favorite spooky movie is Scream.
  • [27:45] Phil says his favorite Halloween candy is definitely not candy corn because it’s so waxy. :candycorn:
  • [28:11] Phil says he might carve a pumpkin this year, but it won’t be on camera.
  • [29:27] Phil plays Apex Legends. At [36:26], Phil reminds us of an argument he had with Dan previously shared on Instagram regarding the color of ammo in Apex Legends. And at [52:44], Phil says, “I cheated on my husband,” after killing someone playing Gibraltar (the character Phil always plays).
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?