Rabbit or unicorn? Scientists can't tell. - 8 December 2019

Dan and Phil liveshows
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room

For posterity, the discussion of this liveshow in the main thread starts here.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
itasca00
moon room

It’s always pleasant to see Phil! Here are my highlights:
  • [1:06] Phil comments that he doesn’t like the sound of a ticking clock because it reminds him of the passage of time, and he finds it distracting.
  • [8:31] Phil shows us Norman Cam.
  • [22:19] NEWS STORY OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK: A rabbit was born with an ear in the middle of its forehead. The ear stands up when the rabbit is happy, and rabbit is named Wonky.
  • [24:40] Phil talks about his two tweets (below) about his twitchy nose and about him turning into a rabbit. He insists it was a coincidence.
  • [30:58] For the gaming segment this week, Phil plays a new board game from Big Potato called What Came First?
  • [45:04] Phil takes a BuzzFeed quiz that determines which festive drink he is. He is mulled wine.