simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

For posterity, the discussion of this liveshow in the main thread starts here.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:01 am If you ask me, Phil’s most recent liveshow kicks off a brand new year of video content right! Here are my highlights:
  • [0:11] Phil has changed his setup a bit. He is now balancing his laptop on top of a stack of five board games. In his previous liveshows, he felt he was looking down at his laptop to read the chat too much, so he’s now looking up but to the side with his new setup.
  • [3:43] Phil discusses the rules for Christmas gift giving in his family. They try to stick to spending ~£30 on each other, and it’s best if the presents are food-related. Phil then shows some of the Christmas presents he got this year: a box of Marks & Spencer Belgian truffles, a Marks & Spencer salted caramel scented reed diffuser from his parents (he thinks), a Japanese PlayStation wallet from Dan, and the board game Wingspan.
  • [8:40] Phil didn’t go out into London to watch the fireworks on New Year’s because you can see on TV that the people that do are packed together like sardines, and he doesn’t like being around so many people all at the same time. Instead, he played games with friends, and he was in bed by about 3am. Conversely, Martyn was out DJing starting at 3am.
  • [9:54] The room Phil is in has been stinking of mint for a while, and Phil finally realized that the cause was a mint candle he had left open under the desk in the room. :facepalm2:
  • [11:42] Phil thinks collecting vinyl records must be addicting. Apparently, in Martyn’s house, he has an entire wall covered in vinyl records.
  • [12:03] Phil’s mom made four kinds of “cake” for Christmas: Auntie Trudy’s bake (Cadbury Flake mixed with vanilla sponge), a ginger cake, homemade mince pie, and scones.
  • [13:04] Phil recounts the story from the tweets below. Much to his pleasure/dismay, he finally got a man in a kilt in his apartment (to take away his Christmas tree) for the Christmas season!
    In a previous year, Phil didn’t order this tree collection service, and it sounds like he and Dan struggled to get the tree through the “tiny corridors of this apartment block.” I like to think it looked something like the scene from Friends where they try to get a couch up a flight of stairs.
  • [14:43] In case you didn't know, Phil is gay. :rainbow:
    P: “Watch Black Sails! Gay pirates!” said denaysushi. Maybe I should. I love a good gay pirate.
  • [16:16] Phil shows us Norman Cam. As far as I can recall, this clip gives us the best views we’ve gotten of Norman’s entire tank.
  • [19:15] Phil once accidentally put Sudocrem on his toothbrush because he wasn’t wearing his glasses, and the Sudocrem tube was similar to the toothpaste tube.
  • [20:21] Screen Time reports that Phil has spent 3 hours and 2 minutes on his phone today.
  • [24:08] NEWS STORY OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK: A pet tortoise knocked over its heat lamp, which set fire to its blanket, which set fire to the rest of the house. Thankfully, the tortoise and everyone inside was okay, and the house didn’t burn down.
  • [26:38] Phil continues to be intrigued by animal sex. Apparently, there is “one randy little tortoise” that has “a super high sex drive” that has basically saved a species of Galapagos tortoise due to the number of offspring he has fathered.
  • [27:09] In case you ever wonder about the reasons why Phil might be late to a liveshow, Phil was two minutes late to this liveshow because he was trying to fix his quiff so that it “wasn’t going through the green screen” because it was making him look bald.
  • [27:55] Phil talks about his visit to OTHERWORLD, a bar where you play VR games. The visit was a Christmas gift from Martyn and Cornelia to Dan and Phil. To try to prevent the motion sickness he gets from playing VR games, Phil took some motion sickness tablets, and they worked for him.
  • [32:00] Phil talks about going to the London premiere of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. He wore a cool suit, and he was looking forward to taking a nice photo for Instagram. However, he was flustered by a “torrential downpour” that happened right as he got out of the car, and the photo didn’t end up happening.
  • [36:48] Phil is filming his next video “next week,” and it may be out as soon as “next week,” depending on which day he ends up filming it.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?