simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

For posterity, the discussion of this liveshow in the main thread started here.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

• [1-0:30] Phil is feeling chilly because the underfloor heating in his apartment has broken, and he doesn’t understand how it works.
  • [1-4:24] Phil had a bit of a traumatic experience before watching 1917. He decided to get some Pick ‘n’ Mix for the movie, and he explains that the point of Pick ‘n’ Mix is to try to cram as much candy and as many sweets as possible into a container with a fixed size. Phil felt like he was doing alright, and Dan was helping him. But then a guy came out of nowhere and started criticizing his friend’s Pick ‘n’ Mix packing choices within earshot of Phil, and Phil felt bad because the guy was also indirectly criticizing Phil’s packing choices. Phil tried to get out of earshot, but the pair kept following him around the store.
  • [1-7:34] Phil talks about coming to VidCon Mexico.
  • [1-9:58] Phil talks about the Oscars and this year’s nominated movies.
  • [1-11:08] Phil shares some exciting news: He thought there were only ten baby shrimp, but it turns out that there are over twenty. He shows us Baby Shrimp Cam at [1-11:29].
  • [1-12:29] Phil shows us Norman Cam. It’s special this time because he shows us feeding time.
  • [1-15:03] NEWS STORY OF THE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK: Low temperatures in Florida have caused iguanas to hibernate and fall from the trees onto people’s heads. This is slightly dangerous for the people because the iguanas weigh around twenty pounds.
  • [2-0:44] For his birthday, Phil is spending a day with his parents in London, going out for a nice meal with some friends, and going to the cinema.
  • [2-1:35] Phil is asked for his thoughts on byte. He tried to get it, but someone had already taken his username. He says that he does have TikTok, but he only uses it to watch TikToks that friends send him.
  • [2-3:29] Phil is filming his next video tomorrow or Tuesday, and it’s related to his birthday. He’s not going outside, but he is trying new things in a way. It’s just going to be him. It’s not a collab.
  • [2-5:46] Phil isn’t sure what he wants for his birthday. He maybe wants surprises, and “a dog would be nice.” 👀
  • [2-7:23] Since he started showing board games in his liveshows, board game companies have started sending him their games. For this week’s gaming segment, he’s playing one of these games: If You Had To.... At [2-14:43], he says he would rather have a tail than never bathe again, but he hopes “it’s not like a gross rat tail.” He doesn’t want it to be a human skin tail. He wants a furry tail. :lol:
  • [2-17:45] Phil is on a contract where he gets a new phone every two years, but he only get a new phone for "free" if his old phone isn’t damaged in any way. Phil explains that the new phone isn't really free because he's still paying monthly for it.
  • [2-18:15] Phil isn’t seeing My Chemical Romance when they play in the United Kingdom.
  • [2-20:35] Phil isn’t sure if he’s going to VidCon US yet, but he’s hoping he will.
  • [2-21:53] Phis isn’t sure if he’s going to be able to do a liveshow next week.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?