alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

:00 - Phil opens the liveshow with his tongue sticking out for ultimate cute.
:24 - He's five minutes late because his computer was updating and he couldn't stop it.
1:17 - There's some not-green-screen showing; the immersion is ruined until he fixes it.
2:51 - If he's in a forest, he needs to see a slight bit of humanity or he feels scared. He's fine with someone but he doesn't like to be alone in a forest.
3:24 - Owl talk.
3:34 - He used to live near a forest and climb trees. Usually with friends but occasionally he'd go alone.
3:51 - More owl talk. An owl did it.
4:04 - Owl story from when he lived with his parents.
5:00 - "A bird in the night is inherently in darkness which leads to unpredictability." Wisdom from Phil.
5:22 - He talks about his tik tok coffee video.
7:13 - He's doing "a lot better today." Talks about hitting his head on the corner of the cupboard. "I think because it was a corner it was extra impact, maybe. Anyway, it was fine straight after - it hurt, obviously - but then the next day.... there was a massive lump on my head here, just beneath the quiff. Behind the quiff. I don't know how it happened, I'm just a clumsy fool. Anyway, behind the quiff. I had an egg on my head but it felt like a pressure. It felt like there was pressure all the way down my scalp. So I had a headache for two or three days but when I was lying on one side of my head it felt like the pressure was like pressing the bump in my head. Uh - anyway. I'm fine today. I googled it - do you know when you get paranoia - because head injuries, if you like, have one - they can be serious. I get paranoid anyway so I was googling it like, concussion. What's going on with my head, am I okay. But on NHS it's like - is there clear fluid coming out of your ears and nose? No. Is that like literally your brain is coming out of your ears and nose? Have you been sick, and all this - all the check list was like, no, I'm fine. And also it was like - if you take a paracetamol does it go away? I took a paracetamol and it went away. So I was being a bit overdramatic, but you know when you get paranoid. I felt really dazed for the next three days. But it's good to be cautious."
9:18 - "If you do bang your head and you're on your own, that's the thing. I wasn't on my own. For twenty four hours. If you're on your own for twenty four hours, that's when you've really got to keep an eye on it.
9:51 - Kath texted him telling him he was insane for putting banana milk in his coffee. He told her she can't judge it until she has a banana milk coffee.
10:20 - In the UK their main three milkshake flavors are banana, strawberry, and chocolate. Vanilla is a bit more rare.
11:02 - He's been watching the anime Dr. Stone. He's struggling to get through it so it's not his favorite. He watched The Time I Was Reincarnated as a Slime.
11:28 - Phil's internal debate about the flavor of soda.
13:27 - "I'm not sponning Coke! I would tell you." (But they can feel free to send him a spon request.)
14:50 - News Story of the Week! Spoiler: It's about a puppy with a bad haircut.
17:40 - Someone asks him if he's seen a Pixar movie, he says he might give it a watch.
18:10 - He asks if it'll make him sad. Inside out was "way too sad." He doesn't feel like crying at the moment.
18:45 - What he's saying isn't important but he definitely does the 'Phil's Corner' voice.
18:50 - He had a good Easter but he misses seeing his family because he usually sees them around this time. He ate some mini eggs over zoom with a gin and tonic. Long discussion ensues about teaching parents how to use zoom and the merits of zooming with Kath's ear.
20:08 - He may grow his hair out instead of cutting it during quarantine. The greasier it is the more it behaves. He washes his hair every day normally.
20:48 - "Even introverts need a bit of human interaction." We're all a bit needing some human interaction, but he's been very social on zoom. Played Mario Kart with PJ and Sophie over zoom. He's trying to hang out with friends via that.
21:42 - Norman Cam.
22:36 - He talks about the Hope from Home charity stream briefly.
25:19 - His community question was about lockdown fails, since he smacked his head.
26:44 - He tells a story about a housemate at university that used to put things in the communal microwave just for fun. "The microwave broke, of course." Once the same guy removed all the hinges from his cupboards so when he opened them they just flew off.
28:07 - Another story about the same guy doing a prank where he filled Phil's bedroom with balloons... except Phil's parents drove him in to help him build a desk and were stressed and wanted to leave as fast as possible. They had to stab the balloons as fast as they could. (His housemates hid upstairs because they were afraid of Phil's dad.)
30:33 - He talks about doing yoga in the past. "I don't think it's for me." He's got no coordination.
31:50 - "If you are stuck at home, why wear jeans?" He thinks it's good to have day pajamas so you can make a transition. (He mentions Martyn saying normal every day clothes is helping him. "To each their own.")
32:30 - He doesn't do pajamas during the day but he has some 'strong' sweatpants. (Comfy sweatpants.) He's also loving the new My Hero Academia.
33:50 - His disheswasher broke but he kicked it really hard and it fixed itself.
35:24 - Animal Crossing chat. He's not sure what he's doing with that.
36:04 - He cheated on Animal Crossing with Cloud but he's finished Final Fantasy remake so he's gonna go back to Isle of Pickle now.
36:48 - He hasn't been going out at all because he gets food deliveries and films at home. He's been for an occasional walk but he hasn't gone out into public. He thinks the government advice about masks in the UK is weird.
40:57 - He talks about mixing up the liveshows a bit. He thinks there's more he could learn with OBS and reads from the chat what people like. Next week will be the last of these and he might go away for a bit and think about it and see what he can do.
43:02 - His favorite board game is still Camel Up.
46:17 - Someone asks him to tell a moving story, he talks about hiring a sketch van service to move from Manchester to London.
47:42 - Phil and his Adult Sweetness Kit-Kat.