nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

:04 - He's on Dan's laptop.
2:00 - The lights on their ampersand is broken, but he still likes it.
2:35 - He shows the Muse poster.
4:47 - Asked what he was doing that day, he said he's been helping Dan make a video. "It's not a collab with me. I just helped him film."
5:10 - Tells a story about how his mum would never let him have Magnums (expensive ice cream) and today he ate two. "Take that, Kath!"
6:36 - He asks people to stop flagging him. "I'm not naked. Though I have been talking about Magnums a lot." (... what does ice cream have to do with... you know, I'm just gonna assume it was a condom reference or something.)
7:29 - He did a liveshow early because he's going to a barbecue later.
13:36 - He stubbed his toe on the coffee table and then shows us his crotch.
15:10 - Mushrooms in his houseplants.
15:48 - Phil doesn't like the taste of mushrooms, but they're nice to look at aesthetically.
16:00 - Talks about movies/tv shows/etc for a bit.
21:39 - Pokemon Go. Mentions Dan.
22:04 - "Dan had pneumonia. How selfish. So he couldn't say one sentence without coughing loads. Pneumonia's quite serious. I just thought he had a cough. And I was actually the guy - I felt quite bad - because Dan was like, I've been coughing for three days, maybe I should see the doctor. And I was like, nahhh, people get coughs all the time, just get some cough medicine. You don't need to see a doctor about it. But then like, day five, he was like - I'm gonna go to the doctor. And the doctor was like - uh, you've got pneumonia, have these antibiotics. I felt bad that I was like, don't go to the doctor, people get coughs all the time. I think that stems from a weird... it's not like a fear, but I always have this feeling - which is really stupid - that if I go to the doctor I'm gonna be wasting there time because there's people out there sicker than me. And you should never have that attitude, because if you feel something is wrong, just go to the doctor. Even if it's embarrassing, they've seen it all before a thousand times so you're not wasting their time. It'll probably take about three minutes, you should just do it. So I've learned my lesson now, through Dan."
25:04 - "Dan and I" (he gets lambasted when he says 'me and Dan') were working on editing the TATINOF documentary.
30:207 - He always dreams about video games when he starts playing them. Dreamed he was in Mario Kart, same thing happened when he played Doom.
31:04 - He almost tweets on Dan's twitter.