busy being happy~
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote:Dan younow timestamps

13 September 2006
:26 - "Not reading your name out."
:40 - How are the houseplants? So dead, you have no idea.
1:02 - Death to the echo thing. Death to it.
1:17 - Couldn't afford a Macbook until he had a job for four years.
2:50 - Wow, shaming those sock pervs.
3:08 - Tidied bedroom for the first time in three months. Eight hours cleaning it.
5:17 - "our son is growing up so fast"
5:27 - would edit out crying. good to know.
6:17 - GBBO story
8:21 - Horror movie opinions! This makes me happy.
8:32 - "Me and Phil, we're big horror movie fans."
8:53 - Yes yes James Wan.
10:41 - meow
11:05 - Kept the horn hoodie, likes to wear it inside.
11:16 - I took a nap during this iphone talk.
14:43 - I drifted off again during the tatinof talk.
16:04 - "Why is everyone mentioning Onision?" suddenly I am Very Awake
16:32 - That escelated. In such a calm yet deeply frustrated way.
18:07 - Dan biting his fingers. Strangely sexual?
18:11 - "Messaged something to Phil" i don't buy that it had to do with Darla
18:30 - Oddly satisfying videos. He actually seemed into this react video.
20:25 - Witcher 3 "I've been playing lately, watching Phil do it."
21:15 - Pepe story. I appreciate Dan talking about things that interest him, but my pillow is very fluffy and I am very tired, I'm gonna nap again.
23:23 - aftershave
23:43 - Being true to yourself, whatever makes you happy. What's that expression, Dan?
24:00 - Excited for what's coming over the horizon.
24:40 - Less salty than last week.
24:45 - Ice cream story. Going for new flavors, trying new things.
27:26 - Two year roller coaster. He says started a gaming channel /then/ decided to write a book - strike against the people who think dapg was only to build the brand and sell the book.
28:17 - Music talk. I'm getting so well-rested during this liveshow.
29:55 - Things Dan would have liked to studied: internatinoal law, human rights law, environmental law.
30:15 - Ah, oh. More music. All righty. Please, Dan, give me more of your judgements on what music makes a person classy.
33:10 - Boston Kitcha Pizzens.
34:19 - Mario or Sonic? Mario.
37:26 - I hate the term danecdote so much.
37:54 - I'm so pleased that they both embraced tumblr instead of making people pay younow.
38:15 - Tell me more about your trips to France, Dan.
39:33 - His mocking fans voice is gonna get old fast.
39:43 - We almost made it. We almost made it through w/o a Kanye mention. So close.
40:26 - The Nathan Zed shoutout saved it.
41:09 - More music, but I'm interested in what makes him cry. I'm less interested in the six minute rant on Sia and music that follows. Zzzz.
47:16 - "That's who I am, take it or leave it." I appreciate that. I could not muster up a fuck to give over what he thinks of current music trends, but I still enjoy a livestream where he's comfortable enough to ramble on at length about things he cares about. His passion is enjoyable no matter the subject matter.
48:06 - Harry Potter house talk. I admire people who can recognize the Slytherin in themselves even when they don't aspire to it.
48:50 - Pretty sure the Harambe McHarambeFace story was proven false but the media covering it is still liveshow rant worthy.
49:58 - "The internet destroys everything. It also makes everything worth living."
52:00 - How to Clean Your Room, coming soon to a dinof channel near you
53:44 - "Where is Phil" with that horrendous fan-mocking voice again.
54:38 - Asked about Phil screaming Leslie. Pretending like he didn't hear it. Sure, Jan.
55:20 - Spooky Week.
55:31 - I feel betrayed every time he says "calm" and not "clam" now. What has he done to my brain?
55:54 - "I feel like Phil can't raise houseplants so maybe trying to resurrect primordial crustracious life isn't what he should be doing. But lets not triop shame him. Who knows, we might have a new Simon the Shrimp?" is this Dan's test for Phil? He's gotta successfully raise a shrimp before they talk adoption?
56:48 - asked about Avatar and answered where he was at in it. More "I" where Phil said "we" - oh how the tables have turned, Phil is hands down the more inclusive of the two now when including Dan in stories.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: