nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

2:31 - He pressed the non-heating side of his straighteners against his neck because his neck hurts. "Some weird Phil medicine that would not be approved by a doctor."
3:07 - He's had two cups of coffee, one's gone cold. "What a waste of resources."
5:56 - Triops
13:11 - Phil doing the X-Files theme.
14:26 - Phil shows a text to show off ios 10.
14:46 - "I'll be one of those people with a dongle hanging out. Heh. Dongle."
16:45 - He went to a vegan restaurant. He had a falafel slider and a thai green curry with cashew nuts and a peanut butter and vanilla creme brulee.
18:30 - Took an ibuprofin for his neck pain.
19:11 - Talks about his Avengers top for way longer than he needs to.
20:16 - Talks about a game he played with Anthony Padilla.
22:33 - Ear tints; he copyrighted that. Anyone tinting their ear owes him ten pounds.
23:54 - Avatar update.
24:40 - 2017 Dan and Phil calendar. He's ordered outfits, Dan's been looking into backgrounds.
34:16 - Wisdom teeth update.
37:15 - Talks about Dan's "I Nearly Blinded Myself" video.
39:11 - He is a Hufflepuff through and through.
39:37 - Aftershave; he used to have Diesel Only the Brave, but the bottle smashed.
40:06 - Story about the guy who worked in duty free in the Australian airport coming up to him and telling him he looked bored.
41:30 - He got an A at GCSE art.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Ticia wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:06 pm Summary of the LS:

- cold coffee sucks. neck pain sucks.
- no undertale recorded yet, but it’s going to be the next video.
- triops situation: no triops, but a schrimp has surprisingly hatched. it looks as disgusting as you’re imagining.
- the schrimp is named albert after an intensive younow poll.
- SHERLOCKING TIME: he shows a message hiding the name. you can see a heart emoji *cough cough*

- last night they went to a vegan restaurant and liked it. “try new things, don’t be a hater before trying the potat-er”.
- he explains the game, it’s just what it was guessed here on idb.
- he recognizes his psychic powers with the ear tint situation and he just wants the copyrighted money and he wants it now.
- he hasnt started ‘stranger things’ yet.
- they have been taking pics for the 2017 deppy calendar. it will be finished before christmas. so far they’ve taken the cover picture and 7 months. Hint: one of them is very disturbing and is kind of regretting (most likely, April).
- the plant is as dead as it comes. cue to dead plant puns.
- he was gladly surprised and excited by the new season of AHS (same).
- lady gaga karaoke time.
- pancake talk. you now the drill.
- HI DARLA. The phandom MVP for sure.
- Someone was watching the LS in church, he was scared he was going to be dropped in holy water.
- “thanks for saving phil’s vision i mean dan’s vision.” *when twooo become oneeee*. he now wants to be Sir Lester.
- he’s a hufflepuff, 100%.
- he loves to sniff fragances. he has a bored resting face, according to a duty free shopping assistant.
- he got an A in GSCE Art.
- his vibe at this moment is that the baking video is going to be for christmas.
- a cool AP video is coming, with twitter instructions or something.
- the guitar mistery is solved: it is a rock band guitar.
- PINOF is to be expected on November.
- there’s nothing worse than burnt popcorn. chocolate pretzels is "good shizzz".
- he punched dan’s suitcase…no it was my suitcase…*when two become one plays again*
- he is going to get a new houseplant.
- he only uses snapchat for the filters.