nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: 20 September 2016
:12 - "Roast me Howell. - this can't be a thing, it's too. Too much pressure, to be honest."
:34 - The alarm thing was cute, but he said 'bitch' then immediately took it back. Did someone stumble over that idb discussion?
2:42 - "And how often have I had a social event to go to on a Tuesday? Like once a year."
4:04 - "We're not starting this." re: saying hi
5:08 - Implying he was drunk/tipsy trying to pack and get ready. "Was very late. Sprayed deodorant in my eye. Was embarrassed. Didn't tell Phil. Kept my eye closed. Got to the airport. Half blind. Bit awkward. Spoke to the lady on the phone, said I shouldn't have rubbed it. Searing pain. Crying in public. That was fun. Went to Boots, and, you know. Got some eye spray."
7:34 - "And then of course, Phil smacked his hand on the suitcase."
8:59 - Does he hesitate a little in there as he says, "I'm engaged to a guy"?
9:37 - Ah, condescending toward fandom Dan, my least favorite.
10:44 - Louise is watching. "Hey girl, what you up to? Having a nice evening?"
11:32 - Phil swearing. "Phil almost swore in the clip I tweeted. Almost. But it's not Phil's brand to be vulgar, is it. So he sucked that back in his mouth. And I called him a buffoon extremely sympathetically."
12:03 - "I feel scared when things happen. There's a reason this got views quickly, and I don't know why. And it's never a good thing. It just stresses me out because I'm like, what is - why is this - has something good happened? Because instead of enjoying it I'm just afraid of losing it now." Ouch, but also nice to hear him acknowledge something that's very apparently in how he acts toward good things.
14:15 - "me and Phil were gonna start watching"
14:45 - "so we'll let you know"
16:31 - Existential question. I like that he had an answer for the question, and even more that it wasn't that bleak. Can he and Hector sit down and talk this out? With a camera rolling?
21:23 - I didn't know how much I wanted Dan to talk about this until he did, not because I give a shit about Brad and Angelina but because I'm reading all kinds of projection here. He doesn't want to speculate because he has too much empathy for couples going through stressful things deserving their privacy, and in terms of the breakup he's going very practical talking about how inconvenient it would be to break up with someone you owned property investments with.
25:11 - "Go for a flavor you've never tried before." I actually did that, though for some reason I've been loathe to admit that's why.
25:43 - "Phil is often dapper."
47:34 - "He has 48 million subscribers, he doesn't need people to be nice to him."
27:30 - "Make friends with people on the internet who go to your university." Or make friends with people then decide to go to the university they're near.
28:11 - I would also find it sad for the chicken.
33:41 - Phil candle story. One of the few things from this liveshow that didn't spawn off of a premium question.
35:09 - "Clinton is the less world destroying choice." Yeah. Well said.
35:32 - At some point in the rest of his life he'll go on tour again. Oh, that death knell I hear for tatinof eu.
36:35 - I like that Phil seemed to have been excited Dan's tweet came true, and then went and got them coffee.
37:01 - Ear tints.
37:24 - Phil's rebranding.
38:46 - tatinof adelaide kinkshaming
39:09 - Wow, lackluster response to someone being excited for dapgo. He is just all about lowering expectations for this one. All I can think is that the critisism tatinof got scarred him for life in terms of his desire to be taken seriously.
40:15 - Phil's new plant.
40:38 - Albert the Shrimp.
41:47 - "I deserve a cupcake." They're all about treating each other, aren't they? Phil going to get them coffees, Dan having cupcakes delivered. (I mean, I'm taking a leap of faith here assuming he got one for Phil too.)
42:55 - I'm 1000% more invested in more Pokemon Go videos than Pokemon Go itself. Please do more mini gaming ditls please.
43:26 - "I feel like all of my videos have a serious undertone, if you're willing to see through them."
48:00 - rabbit!Dan
48:08 - I like his little laugh as he even reads the question. Good answer, though.
49:04 - Commenting on Australia being masculine and gender role-y
49:50 - Undertale week. PLEASE.
50:05 - "Oh my god, me and Phil are so busy at the moment."
51:26 - Totoro whistling
53:52 - Come up with your own branding, okay.
55:08 - Parrot naming. This and the branding comment, he just seems 100% done with the chat. I don't know if it's a teenager who asked him this or not but his reaction kind of makes me want to defend the question. Some people like giving pets emotionally or sentimentally significant names. Would I do it? No. Do I understand how that could make someone happy and enhance an already exciting situation? Yeah. Would I be embarrassed as fuck if I asked him a question and got that response? Probably. (But, you know, that's why I never send premium messages.)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: