nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote: 18 October 2016
1:00 - "I have no idea why I own this." Unless a fan says they bought it, I'm gonna call bullshit on Dan having had this one for a while and not realizing it. If he'd owned a Winnie the Pooh one for a while surely we'd have seen that before, given that Pooh is his childhood fave.
2:14 - Moulin Rouge was one of his favorite movies as a child.
2:31 - "We knew you were a furry, honey." No denial.
2:52 - Epic thumbing. "How many thumbs do I have inside me right now?"
5:42 - Spooky Week video on dinof or AP - he doesn't know what the plan is yet. Another example of how they come up with a video idea first together then just decide where it will go.
6:44 - Asked about still having the Tonberry: "Still have the- the- all the- plushes on a giant wardrobe over there." Then some waffle about dusting. Did he not read that question entirely before he said it aloud? Or did he just read it aloud impulsively and then immediatly regret it and stumble over his words?
7:16 - Dan's face talking about Phil in the child's car. Beamy McBoyfriendFace. "I was worried that Phil would die going down this corridor as fast as possible, but he did it quickly and I was in a state of shock, as many people showed me."
8:15 - Starts to read a question "Can you-" then stops himself and laughs and moves on quickly.
9:16 - Last - "maybe" - of the TATINOF related stuff: 360 video.
10:34 - And something on Phil's channel. "As a bonus for the people subscribed to Phil's channel." Describes what they're uploading there as "a funny, awful video."
11:11 - What an aggressive BOOP.
12:10 - Cringe rant.
13:33 - Dan talks about AHS, makes sure we know what Phil's theory was.
14:10 - Dan is asked if he's ever tried VR, makes sure we know it would make Phil sick.
14:42 - Asked how it feels to be inside a bear - the tiniest smirk ever. Also the way he says "oh yeahhh" sounds like a Phil thing.
15:55 - London and LA book events. They managed to tell their viewers before the actual bookstores for once, I'm impressed.
17:35 - Write the word 'Dan' as someone is punching you, DIY Dan autograph.
17:53 - Q&A event will be recorded, go on dinof.
18:34 - He and Phil filmed an exciting, mysteryious (Youtube Rewind) thing. They are in it more than last year.
19:28 - "They did not tell me and Phil that they wanted us to turn up somewhere at six am and do exercise for five hours."
21:01 - "Speaking of girl groups, Phil's keeping me watching The X-Factor." He keeps you watching it, Dan? Is this what you do during bondage time?
22:39 - "Me and Phil finally watched Stranger Things."
24:22 - "What's your favorite soccer team? "No."
25:00 - Hillary or Trump? Not Trump.
27:20 - Money/capitalism rant. People don't need to get merch, it's just nice for people that have money and can. "When I was a teenager my family didn't have any money, I had no merchandise, I never went to concerts."
29:08 - Yuri on Ice. He's enjoying it, but it's more of a fanservicey comedy than a drama and he likes his drama animes.
31:32 - "Maybe we'll do a poll. Or maybe I'll just ask Phil and he'll have a strong opinion."
32:48 - Fargo.
34:30 - Still Fargo. "We just watched the second season of it, me and Phil finished it."
35:11 - gif vs jif
36:18 - Outlast 2 demo, FNAF Sister Location - spooky week games.
37:27 - kpop talk; fave BTS song? "Boy in Love - that one sounds fun."
38:30 - "Speaking of tv shows that I hate that Phil makes me watch." Someone please remind Dan that he can actually leave a room that Phil is in, it is physically possible.
38:40 - Long capitalism/The Apprentice rant.
41:53 - Doesn't want to do another tumblr tag, but "Phil might one day." Long cute stretchy move.
42:00 - Dan doesn't like filming the same video over and over, and in other news, stay tuned for ISG 7938542 next week.
43:09 - Clocks are wrong. Dan disagrees with clocks.
43:50 - Time is just a concept. "Yeah, it is. But I mean, lots of things are concepts. So's morality. And language. And purpose. Take away concepts, and we're just biological beings that want to eat and have sex and kill things that threaten the things we want to eat and have sex with. So, you can reject your concepts and get all uppity about that or you can accept that concepts are fun. Just putting that out there."
46:13 - Dan would be an air nomad in A:TLA.
48:20 - Do you respect nonbinary people's pronouns? "Gender is a construct. Sex is biological, gender doesn't mean anything. What is gender? Honestly. Call yourself a frickin' banana, I don't care. Just be comfortable with who you are."
50:52 - Make Phil dress as Piglet. "Wow, the strange erotic AU I don't want to read about on tumblr later." the pooh bear doth protest too much.
51:12 - Last couple tatinof videos (maybe).
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: