nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

dollicious wrote: Phil's YouNow liveshow - 12 January 2017 :
3:49 - “one of my - if i was having a new year's resolutions which i’m not really..” i think it’s interesting both him and dan are not really doing ‘resolutions’ just general goals.
4:13 - “this year i would like to go visit the lester clan a little bit more.” aww .
6:54 - phil’s hairdresser now comes over to their flat.
7:08-8:12 - hair clumps/gas man story. this story/the way he told it was so funny to me .
8:25 - “dan said it was for a year i think it was for four years. i think ever since we moved in there’s been this weird smell.” what’s the truth.
10:11 - “CHAT: when will you get a dog?” “p: i would love to get a dog but still i feel like i’m too busy(..) but i do want a dog one day.”
10:45 - “so i could have a dog (..) but i just don’t have one yet.” okay, here i am really pushing this dog agenda. he used the go-to too busy/ houseplants are dying excuse but didn’t mention that their flat doesn’t allow dogs which he normally does.
13:06 - dan got phil a board game called ‘code names’ for christmas.
14:00-17:17 - phil shows off some other things he got for christmas.
15:52 - book publishers gave him tatinof themed shoes for christmas. these are so cool and such a great gift! (i wonder if dan got shoes/something too).
18:18 - “CHAT: do you have any new year’s resolutions?” “p: i think it is see my family more, learn how to look after houseplants. i also want to channel my creative energies into something. i’ve been writing down loads of ideas and i’ve got load of ideas for some kind of creative project.” exciting to hear he’s thinking about a new “creative project” i can’t wait to see what that turns out to be.
21:40 - “i think i’m going to a sherlock watching party to watch the last one.” aww that is fun and exciting (tbh i want a sherlock watching party).
25:02 - “thankfully dad did most of the battles..” misspoke and called dan 'dad' .
30:51 - phil tells about a dream and how dan’s mom had the same dream on the same night.
37:11 - phil’s birthday plans: “i might go see my family and i might just go out with some friends..” so no japhan 2.0 .
40:39 - phil’s final dab hopefully.
42.32 - “yes, i tidied my entire bedroom to the undertale soundtrack..” they both tidied their rooms (probably at the same time) listening to the undertale soundtrack.
43:42 - next week he will also start posting liveshows on his side channel.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

alittledizzy wrote:Phil's liveshow - 12 January 2017

1:25 - Phil didn't think he had much energy today.
1:49 - "What the hell is thundersnow?"
2:32 - Phil would be watching other people build a snowman if it was snowing.
3:41 - His mum's food is amazing. He's salivating in his mouth, because where else would he be salivating?
3:58 - Resolution is to see his family more.
4:52 - He watched Die Hard and didn't remember having seen it before. Doesn't think it's as much of a Christmas movie as Home Alone.
6:25 - This time last week Phil was an ill, hairy mess.
6:48 - Haircut/gas story starts.
7:00 - Fabrice comes to Phil's house now.
7:45 - Phil's awkwardness.
8:28 - One year or four years.
9:42 - Death to the fringe.
10:14 - Phil is too busy to look after a dog, and also is still killing his houseplants.
10:30 - New Year story; didn't have allergic reaction to a dog.
11:55 - Went to Manchester over NYE, saw all his Northern friends. A couple of general 'we' mentions but does not mention Dan specifically which means literally nothing because they still didn't actually hide that they were there together.
13:07 - Dan got Phil Codenames for Christmas.
14:31 - Frosted sprinkle hand wash. Smells 5% gross.
15:28 - Another resolution: learn to care for his houseplants.
16:44 - Phil's mum is scared he's going to burn the house down with scented candles.
18:26 - Phil wants to channel his creative energies. Yesssss, Phil. (No, wait: Yaaaaaaaas, Phil.)
20:24 - Phil is an annoying little brother. This was the first year his brother has woken up before him.
21:20 - Sherlock.
21:40 - He is going to a Sherlock viewing party.
23:13 - Smelled gas when they put the Christmas tree away.
25:00 - Undertale
25:40 - Phil is into the spice. So spice.
26:00 - Planet Earth 2 talk.
27:50 - Yuri on Ice
28:11 - Humans season 2
29:03 - Age of Ultron
30:00 - Steven Universe
30:55 - Dream about being chased by angry guys at a hotel in Scotland, couldn't find Dan and was trying to call him. The next day Dan's mum texted him to say she had a dream that he and Phil were in Scotland. "That's supernatural, right?"
32:05 - Skam. He feels like he has had the Skins watching time of his life already, does he need to go back?
33:08 - He has had a good day of drinking lots of coffee and editing.
33:38 - Phil's mum is obsessed with snow, facetimed him as soon as she heard it was snowing.
35:20 - La La Land. He wanted to get out in the snow.
36:10 - Cumberpants.
36:49 - Phil bought a Christmas horror movie and now has to wait until next Christmas to watch it.
37:10 - Doesn't know what he's doing for his birthday. Might go see his family, might go out with his friends. Escape room.
40:05 - Leave the dabbing in 2016.
41:27 - Happy Valley
42:15 - Pronunciation of "Aaron."
43:25 - Liveshows will be on his side channel starting next week.
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: