alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:22 - Caims the phone is better than the webcam. My ears disagree.
:40 - He's Daniel Howell on younow now.
1:12 - Facebook won't give him the name change.
2:35 - Bahamas video sum up.
3:30 - Addition to Bahamas story about potential flight to Miami.
4:32 - Talks about the border agent lady. Likens it to teacher/boss shouting at you when you've messed something up. "You feel like you're imploding inside and there's nothing you can do."
6:04 - Felt on the verge of tears.
6:15 - Phil's version of events. Salty Dan is salty about Phil's pleasant border agent exchange.
6:55 - "Which, to be fair, Phil - a lot of things happen to him. I'm not going to complain that much."
7:12 - Explains why he couldn't just stay.
8:06 - Chat: "You're a sinner." Dan: "By many common definitions of the term, yes."
8:35 - Favorite Disney move is Aladdin, it was one of the first ones he saw when he was a child and he saw it in the cinema six times.
9:00 - Dan is moist right now.
9:12 - Gross story about London and bodily fluids.
10:40 - Plushie contest.
11:14 - New Muse song opinions. Talks about how they will always be one of his favorites because of how formative they were, even if he doesn't like the music they release now.
12:58 - New Paramore album opinions.
14:04 - Bahamas tweet. Says he thought it would be funny, then asks the liveshow audience if there was discussion about it.
15:12 - People he knew in real life have been like 'what is going on' - "Why do people come out of the woodwork to critisize - for me sassing my piano teacher and like, that guy from school" - hrm?
15:50 - Someone in chat says "all bants, no angst" and he stops to make a point about that. Or was that his point all along?
16:10 - Investigation is fun, if anyone was upset they need to walk away from the internet. "It's definitely one of those situations where whether or not I'm in the Bahamas, why, how much I want to ever communicate what I'm ever doing with my life and work then that's (?? lag)."
17:26 - Advice for irl trouble: pretend it doesn't exist. Noted.
17:57 - Dan is hunching.
18:05 - Dean Dobbs is watching. Weird power play move with saying he wants a shirt, but then could just arrange that himself.
18:22 - Conventions are weird. Garble garble mumble lag.
19:45 - Why did Dan read the blue waffle question?!?
20:00 - Vague ethnicity. If he tried to actively tan, TSA wouldn't let him back into America.
20:15 - He did the DNA test.
20:39 - The Sims
22:22 - Convention talk; conventions are expensive and he wonders what fun people get out of panels and performances. He gets it for creators, thinks there should be more high budget performance/festival type things. Thinks there could be more events, not just the same kind of conventions.
23:33 - Riverdale opinions
25:00 - He thinks he's at a point where he can support his friends and social media isn't bad for his self-esteem.
25:42 - Eurovision
26:53 - "My god, we have so much storage."
28:00 - Other commitments, no SITC. 2017 is supposed to be the year he sorts his life out but he committed to too much travel.
28:38 - Jetlag is horrible.
29:18 - Insecure about his voice, leads into talk about uni flatmates with accents.
31:38 - Phil banana prank. Cue minutes of Dan promoting the AP predictions video.
34:34 - NASA stuff
37:19 - Freckles. Phil's freckles. Dan loves freckles. Freckles are an upgrade.
38:19 - Is Dan ready for Vidcon? Starts to complain about flying, realizes he should probably just smile and act excited.
39:26 - Computer for PC gaming is in upstairs lounge now, so he can sit in his corner gaming cave safely separated from Phil by no more than the space of a room.
40:02 - Profile pic chat. Dan says he was supposed to do all his icon and link changing last week, but "after the trauma" then cuts himself off - I am kind of taking that to mean he'd counting on being home all of last week, which means he did plan on staying in Florida for at least a week (or a bit more) after Playlist.
41:07 - He loves Troye's new song.
41:37 - Watching Line of Duty right now.
42:09 - He and Phil have watched basically every crime drama ever.
42:56 - A lot of business-y crap they did in Florida. Read a book his mother recommended, I am Pilgrim.
43:02 - Steven Universe talk.
44:15 - Attack on Titan talk.
44:39 - Ariana's Manchester benefit concset; Manchester talk in general.
45:55 - Dan has a slightly tanned glabella.
46:45 - Introvert/extrovert, been too social and needs to go SHHH for a while.
47:34 - Has to try not to think too deep for too long.
49:18 - Crusty bonsai tree.
49:39 - Radiohead talk.
50:09 - Harry Styles talk.
51:48 - Recognizes that he is more mysterious than some internet personalities, but does not equate that with being actually mysterious.
52:21 - Appreciated the Liam promo material.
52:23 - Alien movie talk.
55:20 - New video in the next week or two, depending on if he has a crisis.
55:37 - Moana talk.
58:48 - "I am well.... yes" eternal pause, behind Dan's eyes he's just freaking out all the time.
59:33 - His content is not knowing what he's doing with his life. Would his appeal be lost entirely if he became mentally stable?
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fancybum wrote::dildo: George and Misc Watch 2017
Where In The World Is Daniel Howell? (May 30, 2017)

Unprompted George Mention
31:37 (chat) Phil pranked you with the banana
“Yes, George. Phil pranked me with the banana"
Miscellaneous
:lion: Phil and Misc Watch 2017
Where In The World Is Daniel Howell? (May 30, 2017)

Prompted Phil Mention
31:37 (chat) Phil pranked you with the banana
“Yes, George. Phil pranked me with the banana. So who saw the AmazingPhil video where Phil Lester predicted my future?”
“Phil, who wants to” lag
“The first one that Phil did was an 8-ball, the second one Phil [lag] tarot card readings”
“But when Phil read out these tarot cards, I don’t even know, it was disturbing. The Dan inside me would just say ‘it’s just a coincidence’ [..]"
“But then Phil [became a banana troll]”
“So when Phil said 'judging the future by patterns on a banana skin', I didn’t question that”
33:57 “Turns out Phil was just pranking me, he put a banana skin on my back and then shoved it down my shirt, which was the most violating thing I’ve ever experienced because it was a freezing cold banana that was incredibly wet”
“I give it to Phil, he got me good"

35:30 “Phil broke his [NASA mug], yes, as you’re saying"

56:27 (chat) Start a prank war with Phil
“I think that’s already happening, Melody, with the creep shots. As you’ll have seen on my twitter, Phil locked himself outside of the house, which was very funny."
Unprompted Phil Mention
37:12 “Speaking of freckles, I never thought I was a freckly person but I went outside for like 2 hours, and my skin got invaded by a billion dots and it was really weird. Not like Phil, who’s like ‘I’m white, I look like Voldemort, I’m white, but have brown spots everywhere like a leopard’, I just got little dots, scary. But I love freckles.”
“Let me just say for the record: freckles are beautiful.”

42:00 “Holy shat, [Line of Duty]’s like the best thing I’ve ever watched in my entire life. Me and Phil, Phil and I, have watched basically every crime drama ever, and other than like The Wire, I think it’s one of the best crime dramas ever made. It’s so gritty and dark and depressing, it’s horrible” etc. “I recommend you watch it if you’re into some heavy shit."

43:05 “Phil and I have caught up on all the new episodes of Steven Universe”
Neutral Phil Mention
06:50 “A lot of people were asking ‘what is Phil’s version of events’ [of the Bahamas story]”
“Phil’s version of events was the 10 seconds where he was in front of me in a queue, went up to a guy [and had no issues whatsoever]”
“Phil and this border agent were just like giggling for like 20 seconds and then Phil goes straight through”
“And on the other side, Phil was like ‘wow that took long, what happened’ and I was like ‘yeah I have to leave the country in 3 days’”
“So Phil’s version events was going ‘wow.. okay well that sucks’” which to be fair, Phil, a lot of things happen to him. I’m not gonna complain that much."

10:45 “We have #danandphilplushies on danandphilshop.com” “If you go to Phil’s twitter” “Go look at the Moments on Phil’s twitter”

14:05 Bahamas tweet chat/explanation
14:15 “The US border control lady with her infinite power over me was just having a bad day and for no reason decided at her discretion to just send me on a trip to the Bahamas when she could’ve just let me through like Phil"
15:50 “The thing is, if people go absolutely mental trying to work out why the hell I was in the Bamahas— ‘is he in the the country? how could that be possible? are Dan and Phil there? are they on holiday? [etc]’, that’s all fun. If it got to the point where anyone was upset, then you just need to walk away from the internet."

20:45 “On DanAndPhilGAMES, of which there’s still videos, and they’re all objectively entertaining, if you like Dan and Phil, then go watch DAPG for some funny, lighthearted content. Sometimes it’s just nice to make some things that are just there to make you laugh.”
(about the chances of Dil having an alien bun in the oven) “It’s not a guaranteed thing, like if me and Phil had vague plans for where the story of Dil’s life was going in this series, ‘abducted and male alien baby’ wasn’t part of the plan.”

27:50 (chat) Are you going to SITC?
“Me and Phil will probably not be going to SITC this year I’m afraid, we have other commitments, probably. But that’s okay; we’ve been many other years. We did a whole tour. Did you see Tom[ska having some travel stress on twitter because he tried to back out of Vidcon (because:exhaustion) but then had to back out of backing out whoops], I kind of relate to that because I was like, ‘2017: it’s the year that I sort my life out. 'Daniel Howell' let’s do it’. [Then went to Australia and Florida, and yes they were fun but], my god. The travel. My god it’s so intense. Jetlag is horrifying."

38:27 “I think me and Phil are saying hi to everybody on the stage as well [at Vidcon]"

40:40 (about changing all old YT video links to new social media etc) “I was supposed to be doing that last week, but after the trauma and we were very— the Florida, there was a lot of businessy, busy crap that we did, so I thought, ‘Should I go back and try to sort out all of this crap by myself while Phil’s on holiday with his family, or should I just make a video about the Bahamas, and I did"

1:00:20 “Go watch the collab on Phil’s channel. Make sure you watch the videos on DAPG ‘cause we’re making an effort to make sure that even if you’re not someone that’s into gaming, that they’re all just funny. So if you want that Dan and Phil in your life that’ll make you laugh when you need it, then do go watch DAPG, even if you don’t think you’re about that nerdy shit."
Miscellaneous
7:45 (about Bahamas situation) “Did I deserve it?”
8:05 (chat) You’re a sinner
“Ye— by many common definitions of the term, yes"

17:25 (chat) Any advice for irl troubles
“That depends what it is, but you can always pretend that irl doesn’t exist and just live on the internet, then that’s a good way of doing it. I sometimes pretend that the internet is the country that I live in”..laglaglag

18:04 (chat) Dean Dobbs is watching this
“Aw. Hi Dean, I like your t-shirts. Can I have one of the heart ones? I could probably organize that myself actually, I’ll just steal one, thank you very much.”
-that was like a weird display of dominance lmao, ‘oh hello I’m tangentially in charge of your new income source, remember?’ but also it’s a bit uncomfortable knowing you’re being watched by a peer type person (as he and other streamer people aka basically just Chris have said a few times) so at least this way everybody can be slightly uncomfortable now .. yay .. I mean he didn't even throw in some deandobbsstore.com promo, damn Dan

19:50 “The thing is with me, I have a vague ethnicity because my grandma was adopted and we have no idea where she’s from, so if I go outside for 2 days, I burn like toast. So I have to try very hard to kind of never go outside. If I ever try to actively tan, then TSA won’t let me into America anymore."

22:20 (chat) Talk about Playlist
“There’s a lot of conventions, and I’m like, sometimes I feel like— Conventions are very expensive and I wonder what is the fun that people get out of panels and performances. If you’re somebody that really cares about the community or the industry, or you’re a creator and make YT videos, then panels and Q&As and those things are really interesting. I feel like there should be more high-budget, performancey festival-y things.”
I feel like there could be more kind of, events, you know, that aren’t just the same kind of convention
- I don’t know what I’m -ing about, but just in case

26:45 (chat) Did you read the birthday card I gave you at Playlist?
“We have read all the letters and kept them and shipped it all back and, my god, we have so much storage.”
-do they actually have air conditioning now though is my only question

42:55 (chat) How was your holiday?
“It was like a half holiday, I had two days outside. I read a book called I Am Pilgrim, my mother recommended it to me, it’s very good."

47:13 “That’s what I want to do this week, I want to have some time by myself not talking to anyone, interacting with anyone, thinking about it.”
47:30 “I have to try to not be too… thinking for ages about: Who am I? What am I doing with my life? What is my personality? I’m making these YT videos, well what is a YT video? What is entertainment? What is creativity? What is the point of anything? Should I just be trying to make people laugh? Think? Feel? I don’t know, how do I do that? Do I do it by myself?” etc

51:38 “I just really, really appreciate Harry Styles as a person, who’s always been so mysterious and an enigma. ‘Cause you know me, I’m not mysterious, I know I’m probably more mysterious than some other internet personalities ‘cause I like never tweet or do anything and you’re like, ‘What is Dan doing, honestly'. But Harry Styles is just a complete mystery. So I just feel blessed to have a Harry Styles album that’s just him giving us this creativity from this personality that I like."

59:27 “I’ve realized that in a way, what I do is just publicly not have any idea what I’m doing with my life, and that kind of is the content that I create. So maybe if I ever became emotionally stable and had an idea of what my purpose in life was, maybe my appeal would be lost entirely. But then what does that mean? Is my purpose to just constantly be in a free fall? Who knows, it’s all fun."
Phinal Tally: said ‘Phil’ 40 times
~40/62mins = 0.64 per min
Phinal Tally: said ‘George’ not enough times
(not enough) + 1(Phil)/62mins = ∞