alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

2:33 - Didn't have conversation last week because he couldn't read the chat.
3:02 - "Finally, the internet won't judge my complexion."
5:13 - Apologizes for succulent tweet.
8:14 - Can't let Danny Fire catch on. Has idea for dinof video - deep, dark, and dank Daniel.
9:45 - Nigel
10:51 - What font represents him?
12:12 - Lacks self-esteem, needs cool people to want to be his friend.
13:26 - Saving birthday for the end.
13:31 - Charity shirt
14:21 - Change his channel name to "Phil and I"
15:36 - You want to feel like you can be more helpful than tweeting a hashtag.
16:00 - It's where Phil grew up, it's where he went to university, it's the city of their origin. Made him quite emotional.
17:03 - He likes how it makes him feel about the community he made. Addresses that it's not inappropriate.
18:20 - Seems very proud of having made the shirt himself.
22:33 - Favorite philosophy book - The Stranger.
22:57 - Autocomplete game.
23:49 - He is 'insecure nerd' - are gamers good in bed?
26:30 - Phil's anime video with Shawna. "Shawna is the only person that's more anime trash than us that we know."
27:10 - His favorite video of his? Names photobooth challenges bc it makes people laugh; he was proud of tour of my brain.
27:53 - "Commitment. How's that going for you? Is it scary or is it fun?" "It can be terrifying sometimes."
28:41 - His grandparents came to visit over the weekend.
30:49 - Baked a crumble and dropped it on the train.
30:58 - Nerdiest thing he's ever done?
31:08 - Haru the cake scene.
32:00 - Dan's rogue elf prince whose run away from home bc he doesn't like how his dad is governing the elf kingdom.
33:13 - Phil is a magical hobbit called Shazeem who has one eye, black hair, and a phobia of beaks.
33:31 - Def playing with Bryony.
34:00 - Phil went away for a couple days.
36:03 - Personal trainer.
36:54 - Read the first HP with his mum.
38:08 - Why is Dan so cynical?
40:20 - He has pastel pajamas.
41:00 - Nihilism
42:50 - Music talk
43:55 - Happy Pride Month
45:15 - Nothing against it in theory but what are these ingrained bits of social inhibition.
50:52 - Where's Phil? Downstairs.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fancybum wrote::lion: Phil and Misc Watch 2017
”Daniel” = Deep Dark and DANK (June 6, 2017)

Prompted Phil Mention
24:12 (chat) Are you clumsy but nice, like Phil said in-
“Oh yeah, Phil’s anime video with Shawna, amazing. Shawna is the only person that’s more anime trash than us that we actually know. Yeah, that’s definitely me"

48:08 (chat) Where’s Phil?
“Downstairs"
Unprompted Phil Mention
28:45 “Tell ya what’s nerdy: Phil and I - are you happy - and some pals decided to play Dungeons & Dragons for the first time"
“My character is a rogue elf prince who’s run away from home because he doesn’t like the way that his dad is strictly governing the elf kingdom”
“He’s sneaky, intelligent and well-educated, but he's never had any real-world experience and also he has a crippled right hand and always wears a glove”
“Phil was like, ‘I wanna be magical’, so he decided he was gonna be a mage or whatever, and then chose halfling because he thought it was cool, and decided to call his character Shazeem (sp?), so Phil, engaging in his role-play fantasy, decided he’d be a magical hobbit called Shazeem who has one eye and black hair and has a phobia of beaks, so that’s Phil’s character”
-beaks? bees? beads?!

31:05 “We’re supposed to be playing this game where our characters are ready to go through any adventure, and I was like, ‘My character has one hand’ and then Phil’s character’s like, 'I have one eye’ so then our friend was just like banging her head against the table, because apparently that’s not how you’re supposed to play D&D"

-I don’t know shit about D&D so turned to my old friend google:
Halfling:
Halflings are an affable and cheerful people. They cherish the bonds of family and friendship as well as the comforts of hearth and home, harboring few dreams of gold or glory. Even adventurers among them usually venture into the world for reasons of community, friendship, wanderlust, or curiosity. They love discovering new things, even simple things, such as an exotic food or an unfamiliar style of clothing.
Though some halflings live out their days in remote agricultural communities, others form nomadic bands that travel constantly, lured by the open road and the wide horizon to discover the wonders of new lands and peoples. But even these wanderers love peace, food, hearth, and home, though home might be a wagon jostling along an old dirt road.

Halflings usually set out on the adventurer’s path to defend their communities, support their friends, or explore a wide and wonder-filled world. For them, adventuring is less a career than an opportunity or sometimes a necessity.
Elf:
Elves live in places of ethereal beauty, in the midst of ancient forests or in silvery spires glittering with faerie light, where soft music drifts through the air and gentle fragrances waft on the breeze. Elves love nature and magic, art and artistry, music and poetry, and the good things of the world.
They are more often amused than excited, and more likely to be curious than greedy. They tend to remain aloof and unfazed by petty happenstance. When pursuing a goal, however, whether adventuring on a mission or learning a new skill or art, elves can be focused and relentless. They are slow to make friends and enemies, and even slower to forget them. They reply to petty insults with disdain and to serious insults with vengeance.

Elves take up adventuring out of wanderlust. Since they are so long-lived, they can enjoy centuries of exploration and discovery. They dislike the pace of human society, which is both regimented from day to day but constantly changes over decades, so they find careers that let them travel freely and set their own pace. Elves also enjoy exercising their martial prowess or gaining greater magical power, and adventuring allows them to do so. Some might join with rebels fighting against oppression, and others might become champions of just causes.
-that’s just some cute and apt shit is all

31:32 (chat) When was the last time you exercised?
“Phil went away for a couple days last week, and I woke up and I was just like ‘I’m bored, you know what I’m going to do? I’m going to spontaneously go to the gym’”

48:10 (chat) How many succs have you got so far?
(counts) “10 personal succulents, and they’re all alive, just saying, #Philindirecting, coming for him to be honest. Yeah, I went there, I absolutely went there."
Neutral Phil Mention
11:30 “As I’m sure most of you have seen, me and Phil have decided to put a shirt on danandphilshop and all the funds raised from it are going to go to Red Cross- ‘Phil and I’, honestly I’m talking about charity right now and you’re correcting my grammar?”
Should change his channel name from danisnotinteresting to pHiL aND i a la spongebob meme “whilst that’s still relevant"
-or he could just ignore this neverending excuse for an inside joke and everyone can stfu

13:35 “There was an idea for a t-shirt that we had a while ago, which was to make a Manchester-themed t-shirt because obviously you know, it’s the city where the origin of Dan and Phil was, it’s where Phil grew up, it’s where I went to university. And it’s one of the reasons why it affected me quite emotionally when what happened happened”
It's available until next Sunday, at which point that design will be “chucked into the fire”

14:55 “There were some misunderstandings” “Just to clarify: a couple of people were like- they obviously didn’t know mine and Phil’s connection to Manchester” and in response to the tweet/image, were like “that’s a bit inappropriate, putting a silhouette of yourself behind the city, like inserting yourself into the situation. And I see why you might think that, but like obviously not, like this is something that would’ve been a nice idea for a 'Dan and Phil’-themed something anyway, because like I said, Manchester is like the Dan and Phil origin city, it’s where we used to live, so it could’ve been a cool piece of Dan and Phil merch anyway. Why not turn it into a charity thing? But I hope you do think it’s a cool Dan and Phil themed shirt, ‘cause I do.”
-well I liked it enough to be okay with being gouged on the shipping cost so there’s that I guess

16:55 Lovely words about the Red Cross/charity that I’m too lazy to type

18:07 “There were some people that were like, ‘Dan and Phil are only doing this to look good’ and it’s like, come on. You can’t be that cynical, obviously not.”

20:28 (chat) When is the next DanAndPhilGAMES video
“We’ll get to that"

42:35 (chat) What is the gaming video tomorrow
A new Switch game with motion controls, “So there was a real risk of me and Phil, Phil and I, punching each other and/or the screen”
-the ‘correction’ wasn’t even correct quick somebody stab me in the eye
Miscellaneous
6:30 “I have an idea for a danisnotonfire video”
(chat) danisnotonfire is dead
“It’ll always be the name of the YT channel, guys”
11:00 "I’ll do a dinof video pending me discovering what font represents my personality and also what state the world is in emotionally"
-and once those are settled, maybe check the phases of the moon and organize all the DVDs in the flat by genre and by lead actor and then of course go through all of Phil’s videos to update any old dinof social media links and then and then and then. bless his heart.

18:20 “Altruism as a concept is pretty rubbish”
“The idea that you shouldn’t feel good about being nice is rubbish, it’s one of those things that puts too much pressure on people’s mental health. If you do nice things for your [friends/family, are a friendly person, help out charities], then you should feel happy and proud of that. People generally in society, we’re way too harsh on ourselves, people are really hostile to each other, people are always trying to bring each other down and find anything to be- whatever.”
“Don’t let anybody say ‘don’t feel good about that bake sale that you did for whatever reason’"

21:10 “It made me realize there’s 3 kinds of people on the internet: there’s crazy conspiracy theorists, people that are secretly violent, and insecure nerds looking for self-esteem”
(reading chat) “A lot of insecure nerds. Ok yep, Mikey. Hanna K said all 3, so did Ben. ‘I am all of them’ okay, Ben, you’re all of them at the same time. What’s that like? That sounds intense."

28ish(on tumblr) (chat) How’s the new apartment?
“It’s good, it’s pretty snazzy. I feel like I very carefully turned this whole apartment into something that I think is quite aesthetically pleasing, and then the background [for] YT that I showed is just like a bit ugly with random trinkets. So I have to try- I’m trying to- Maybe I should just film videos in different locations around the house. That kind of defeats the point. Who knows, I’ll try. Dan’s Aesthetic Quest.”
-just give in to the urge to create a home reno channel, I personally wouldn't trust Phil with a hammer but think of the gore- I mean, think of the views. #DanAndPhilRENO

26:00 "‘What’d you get up to over the weekend?’ thanks for asking Johnny. My grandparents came to visit.”
-yeah thanks Johnny

34:50 (the first Harry Potter book came out when he was 6) “Well there you go, that’s why I read it with my mum. Oh my god, Harry Potter’s been such a big part of my life for so long, that’s crazy."

35:38 "I don’t believe in ghosts. I don’t believe in many things that aren’t proven by science."
36:55 "I do believe in aliens because I think that in an infinite universe, it’s silly to think we are the only life."

37:45 “The re-brand into Daniel doesn’t mean super wholesome and colourful. No, I still wear black, I don’t like colour. If anything, I should be more gloomy. I feel like if anything is ‘my thing’, it’s the whole existential crisis aspect that is my entire universe, so if anything, that should be something that with my content, I should try to reflect more of."

38:30 Existentialism vs Nihilism. We’ve done this so many times before.

42:35 (chat) You should wear a dress
“Who knows. Nothing against it in theory, but what are these ingrained social norms that we all have within us? Little bits of hypnotism, isn’t it."

44:00 [Fucking Vote On Thursday Because The World Is Unrelenting Garbage And It Doesn’t Fucking Have To Be]

45:23 “Us young people, which we are, and I am, despite it being my birthday, we’re the people that need to stand up for ourselves."
"Society is shaped so that young people have less of a good time, they get saddled with student debt, things like mental health funding, if you have national health care, is not prioritized. We probably have friendlier opinions about how the world should be as a global community”
“If all the young people in the world voted as much as the old people in the world, the world would be a completely different place. It would probably be much nicer, to be honest."

49:10 "I am going out to eat on Sunday, so it’ll be fun. Yeah, it’s my birthday, one step closer to death."

49:25 Dan demonstrates a startling lack of understanding of how the thumbs on younow work and greatly miscalculates how many individual people are actually watching at that moment and I can't, I'm out
Phinal Tally: said ‘Phil’ 25 times
~25/54.5mins = 0.45 per min

I'm only here for George; there was no George this week. I want a refund.