actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

Phil liveshow timestamps :)

:26 - Hottest day of the year.
:39 - People calling him dad is very disturbing but he hopes people got him loads of snacks because he is very hungry.
1:09 - Emphasizes that he is doing his younow on his bed from his bedroom look at his bed frame btw it's his bedroom.
1:31 - Aircon is strongest in the bedroom - if his options downstairs were his bedroom/lounge/gaming room then I wonder if that means we get sweaty mess gaming videos?
1:54 - Hard to sleep with the aircon on, he uses ear plugs.
2:11 - He was very tempted to get delivery ice cream, but the seven pounds for delivery ice cream was a dealbreaker. "That's peak laziness, that is." says the guy who had pancakes delivered on pancake day.
3:03 - He went outside today.
3:09 - Facetimed his father. Got him a tasting selection of jams and marmalades. Also wanted it for himself; had one with whiskey and one with champagne. Hacksaw Ridge and Nocturnal (?).
3:57 - Went to see his family for a big family thing. Saw some of his dad's cousins and they looked just like him. He has a huge family and he hasn't met a lot of them.
4:42 - Family tree journey; mum's father had nine brothers and a sister. Hasn't met any of those great uncles, some kind of family drama and they all moved to Australia except his granddad. He has a lot of Australian relatives. All over 6'2" - in case you didn't know, he's pretty tall. He's 6'2" or 6'3" - isn't sure which one.
5:43 - Onslaught of creepy crawlies.
5:56 - Centipede story; heard a scuttling sound while he was laying in bed and there was a centipede swimming along his floor. Dan came in like "what the hell are you talking about, what's wrong with you?"
6:39 - Forced Dan to watch for the centipede while he went and got a glass. "Dan's not a fan of those creepy crawlies either."
7:10 - You should never google anything. (He googled the centipede.)
7:52 - Moment of Bear Grylls style bravery, he trapped the centipede.
8:11 - Had to finish the maneuver of putting cardboard under the glass.
8:53 - Dan abandoned Phil to deal with the centipede. Launched it out of the window.
9:36 - Phil is now an obsessive centipede checker.
10:06 - His room is a work in progress. Careful camera work not to show more of his room. One painting above his bed, one over the dresser.
10:55 - Thinks the dresser was too cluttered. He kept the furniture of the people who lived there before.
11:16 - He and Dan are the only people who like the paintings of tigers (cats).
12:08 - Likes his vase of sticks. The sticks cost him four pounds.
12:25 - Going to change up his set decor every time he makes a video.
12:44 - Chased for seven minutes by a wasp at the family thing.
12:57 - Bees are happy to pollinate flowers. Wasps are out of destroy everything.
13:29 - Movies with his family: Sully. Don't watch it on a plane, don't show it to anyone who has been in a plane incident.
14:05 - Martyn's plane incident. Curious... Martyn's not a fan of planes anymore.
14:35 - Excited for Louise being pregnant. Unexpected but exciting. He told her Phil was a strong name; it could be a little Phil or a Philippa. Or a boy called Philippa.
15:06 - Chat: "Or Daniel." Phil: "NO."
15:25 - Dil is pregnant with an alien baby. It makes Phil want to rip his own face off; doesn't know how he's going to handle two children. Dab was such a handful, how will they handle two?
16:08 - Phil pondering the technicalities of Dil giving birth.
16:19 - Thinks you have to look at something before you name it. His dad wasn't named for two weeks after he was born.
16:38 - The baby coming out of his mouth doesn't sound pleasant but is better than the alternative. No assbabies for Phil. :(
16:56 - Dan's birthday. Phil had the fidget spinner - was he just playing with it the whole time?
17:17 - "It was no two pound friend present. It was like six pounds. That's how much Dan is worth."
17:33 - He made Dan watch him balance it on his nose. Omg that's adorable.
18:02 - Full twenty four hours of eye pain.
18:53 - Had to go to the eye hospital when he had that contact lens thing.
19:21 - Chucked the centipede out the window. Didn't want to kill it, doesn't like killing animals.
20:06 - Knee slap dot com.
20:19 - Attack on Titan! He's so excited. Wants to eat himself; canniphil rise.
20:43 - Wants more Levi. Phil really likes Levi. Is this his Haru?
21:12 - He had "big feels" in the last episode.
21:34 - "How eloquent. English language degree."
22:01 - His mum made the best brownies he's ever eaten.
22:21 - Watched Captain America Civil War for the second time. Hyped for Spiderman.
22:53 - New video; read his old emails.
23:18 - Has a lot of chat logs from AOL in email form.
23:42 - AOL discs. He played frisbee with them.
24:01 - Cracks up again over 'clean us, dad.'
24:12 - "Stop calling me dad, though. Because it's inappropriate."
24:20 - Admires his own eyes. Same, Phil. Same.
24:44 - Doesn't like Love Island anymore. He watched a week of it, that was more than enough of the trash. He didn't realize it lasted for seven weeks.
25:10 - Stopped watching it when they started being horrible to each other.
25:26 - Ate fish and chips with his family.
25:44 - He vinegars the heck out of his fish and chips.
25:55 - Last liveshow for "quite a while" - not back until July.
26:14 - Admits he needs to show waffle restraint.
26:29 - Doing one or two things on stage.
27:17 - He is in a house with air conditioning for the first time in his life.
27:31 - Wonder Woman was incredible.
27:57 - Fish out of water scenes are great, stuff in the island is great, characters/actors are great. He might go see it again.
28:30 - Chris Pine is distracting when you're watching the film, when he's radiating out of his face. How do you achieve that face.
29:01 - When he finds coins on the floor, the date is always 1997. He is being stalked by the year 1997. Illuminati conspiracy. The start of his story. It will be a series. And a movie.
29:45 - They meant weight not money. "Okay. Never mind."
30:43 - Boy puppy baby names.
31:13 - He likes human names for animals.
32:00 - Beauty tips with Phil.
33:01 - Phil dancing to the beauty music.
33:14 - Beauty tip #1 - change your face wash every three or four months, because your skin gets used to them.
33:41 - His face currently smells of tree sap.
33:53 - He does some yoga - downward dog. Total eclipse. Bat. He made those up. But downward dog is a thing. (Yeah I bet it is. Bet you and Dan are big fans of that one.)
34:10 - Next tip: don't spray hairspray directly into your mouth and probably isn't good for your health.
34:19 - Another dance break.
34:30 - Next tip: Drink lots of water.
34:56 - Next tip: when you finish making tea, put teabags on your eyes.
35:15 - Disclaimer: don't do any of the things he just said.
35:25 - Did not watch E3, but saw Mario video and is excited for T-Rex Mario.
35:43 - Hyped for Black Panther.
35:57- Flat earthers. He is not a flat earther.
37:02 - Steven Universe
37:24 - He deleted Pokemon Go.
38:57 - Air freshener review. Smells like clean t-shirts fell on your face during a thunderstorm. Three stars. He's just not that into it.
40:02 - His toilet smelling like vanilla cupcake gave him conflicted feelings about the toilet.
40:24 - Three worst animals: centipedes, mosquitoes, wasps.
40:55 - "I like doing it on my bed as well. Maybe I'll do more liveshows from this room. Who knows."
42:42 - Promoting Dan; Memeing of Life made Phil chuckle.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

fancybum wrote::dogue: Dan and Misc Watch 2017
GIANT CENTIPEDE ATTACK (June 18, 2017)

Prompted Dan Mention
16:55 (chat) Dan had a birthday
“He did! I got him this [fidget spinner] which is now mine. Look how beautiful it is. I think it’s more of a Phil fidget spinner than a Dan fidget spinner because of the colours. I mean, look how pretty.”
“I spent good money on this. It was no two pound friend present, this was like 6 pounds. That’s how much Dan is worth. So I was lying on the floor and spinning it on my chin, and then I was like, ‘hey Dan watch this, I’m gonna balance it on my nose’ and I think I lasted about one second before it just span directly into my eyeball.”
-eagerly awaiting ‘I Nearly Blinded Myself WITH A FIDGET SPINNER’

“So I didn’t want to go back [to the ‘eye hospital’] and have to tell them I whacked myself with a fidget spinner"
-nevermind, that’s clearly a better title

34:35 “Does anybody in the chat have a beauty tip? This is the last one.”
(chat) Don’t spray it into your eyes like Dan
Unprompted Dan Mention
11:15 (about paintings) “I feel that Dan and me are the only people that like these tigers, because anyone else that we show them to are just like scared of them or something. I love them!”
“Did I say tigers? They’re cats, I don’t know why I just said tigers."

42:40 “Make sure you check out my new video if you’ve not seen it. Dan made a very funny video as well over on his channel, so if you’ve not watched that, go watch it. The Memeing Of Life. Made me chuckle."
Neutral Dan Mention
6:25 (telling centipede story, was flipping out about it) ..”and Dan came in like, ‘what the hell are you talking about, what’s wrong with you’”
“I’m like, ‘Dan, you need to watch under my bed’”
“So Dan’s in my room looking for this centipede, and he’s scared of it, so he doesn’t really want to put his face under my bed to try and see the centipede” … “because Dan’s not fan of those creepy-crawlies either"
7:50 “In a moment of Bear Grylls style bravery, I just launched the glass on top of the centipede” [and then slid card underneath in order to toss it outside]
“Dan has just cleared off by then, he doesn’t want to look at it, so I’m on my own with this centipede."
-can I just say I love that they go the glass-and-release route with bugs rather than stomping on them; I hate bugs and they scare & gross me out but I still just fling them out the door (much to my cat’s chagrin)

19:20 (chat) What did you do with the centipede?
“I chucked it out the window. Sorry if it landed in your hair. I think they can just land and ru— I don’t want to kill it, I don’t like killing animals, so I just released it so it can sneak into someone else’s house.”
-but he likes others killing animals for him? centipede vs. cow, Phil. pigs, chickens. maybe extrapolate that sentiment a little further, just saying..
Miscellaneous
01:25 “I’m in my bedroom because the air conditioner is the strongest in here, so I’m basking in some cool air.”
-finally air conditioning makes an appearance
01:55 “It’s quite hard to sleep with it on, so I’ve got a load of ear plugs that I sleep with, so I’m not woken up by the sound of being on a plane."

11:00 “I lazily just kept the furniture of the [previous tenant, but not really feeling it] so I might change that about when I can be bothered.”
-wtf is with these people just leaving their shitty furniture behind? apartments are supposed to be empty when you move in, take your shit when you leave or get rid of it yourself

12:20 “I might just change up the stuff on [the dresser] every time I make a video, ‘cause I’ve got so much crap that I could just put on that shelf. Maybe just make a different tableau- is that a word? Tableau.”
-smh

22:00 (about brownies his mum made when he visited) “They were the best. She could open a brownie... farm.”
-is she hiring? I’ll even buy overalls, let’s do this, I can murder some free-range brownies no prob

23:58 (chat) Dad, clean us
"No! (laughs) Why do I always read it, I read it and then realize what I’ve read”
“I’m not even reading the replies to being cleaned, you guys need some help”
-why do I so badly want to know how funny Dan finds this segment (lol) of Phil’s liveshows? is he off somewhere just shaking his head when he hears ‘clean me daddy’ every week now or does he fully crack up

28:00 (recommending Wonder Woman) “Chris Pine is funny, Gal Gadot is amazing. She kicks so much butt but she has a personality and more movies should be made with a woman as a main character like that. It was great, I loved it"

28:30 (chat) Chris Pine is freakin hot
“He is quite distracting when you’re trying to watch the film, and he’s just like radiating out of his face, like what is that face? How do you achieve such a face?"

32:55 surreal beauty guru interlude, somewhat offputting yet also very zen, I want to subscribe to this channel. Possible taglines: “This is different to what I was expecting”
“We’ll all be beautiful together" (I like this one because it sounds sinister, like it's begging to be trailed off with 'forever and ever and ever...' I need a solo-Phil beauty channel with the Crafts vibe please thanks)

38:50 “So I bought an air freshener today, I was like, ‘what flavour shall I get?’ and they had some normal flavours like vanilla”
39:50 “Air fresheners I like to be quite sweet, there’s some fun flavours out there”
40:15 (chat) Scents, not flavours
“It’s kind of a flavour, I don’t know"
I love Phil.

Phinal Tally: said ‘Dan’ 12 times
~12/43.5mins = 0.27 per min