alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

:43 - Jumps right into talking about the traumatizing travel story.
1:44 - First time he has ever fully missed a flight.
3:54 - Says they're headlining an arena show "the next evening" which proves that the part of their story that was a lie was when he said they left on Tuesday; they were never set to leave until Wednesday night.
6:06 - Dan Magically Forgets that they definitely did barbecue at least once this summer.
7:19 - Little fact: the Reasons Why Dan's a Fail jingle is him and Phil singing while he plays a "cringe stylophone."
8:30 - Shows FKA Twigs shirt.
8:43 - Dan is going to chain himself naked to a demon in his next piece of art. (That'd be how to spice ISG up.)
9:40 - Dan's succulent update.
11:55 - Dan stole an angry react cushion.
14:42 - Cat is a crazy dog lady; talks about Sigma.
15:22 - Dan agreed to film the video with Cat as long as he could play with the dog.
15:45 - Dan is hooked to Louise's channel, living vicariously through her pregnancy.
17:41 - They hung out with Anthony. "I can confirm. Videos were filmed with Anthony. They were funny and intense." Finished by slightly frantic laugh.
18:17 - Talked about tweet earlier; replaces underwear phrasing with 'pajama pants.' Then mentions he was wearing shorts, so nice try? I guess?
19:15 - Vidcon for someone with social anxiety is "internal screaming for seventy two hours."
19:36 - "Because youtube... it's not good for your mental health, 'cause it's all up in your head and it's all imaginary. So to see it irl it's grounding and it's good."
20:12 - "I don't know what doing eyebrows involves." Liar.
20:14 - Mentions Markiplier collab.
20:36 - Dan likes asparagus. Can vegetable preference chat take the place of music chat? That would be pleasing.
21:06 - Talks about The Sims.
22:35 - Dan would have a complete breakdown if the aliens took Dalien. "Post-parental panic."
23:30 - Geoguessr
24:30 - Dan laments on people not knowing when he's joking.
24:44 - Someone asks about Try Guys. Dan pretends not to know what they were asking.
24:55 - Rant about the Imperial system.
26:12 - Talks about his Memeing of Life video. Explains his intention.
27:09 - Reads out critical message, responds in a way that is much less defensive than I expected.
27:31 - Claims not to know what a hair product is. That one I believe.
27:40 - Music talk. Can we go back to vegetables? :(
30:48 - Talks about Fine Bros. Apparently they do the React stuff because it's a way to kill time between hotels once Vidcon is over.
31:39 - Talks about how expensive conventions are, and how the performances are lacking.
32:26 - Dan will maybe be able to grow a beard in ten years.
32:57 - Watched Deepwater Horizon and Logan on the plane.
33:53 - Baby Driver
35:00 - Video curling Phil's hair.
36:00 - He thinks it looked pretty good.
36:49 - YOI season two. "But why don't they kiss?" brb gonna line some shots up for this one.
37:10 - That time Dan Howell said 'queerbaiting' and I was genuinely startled.
37:46 - Dan increasingly flustered as he tries to answer this then swerves sharply with an, "Anyway-"
38:11 - And his impulsivity wins, he comments again.
38:25 - Dan starts to tell us something then decides he can't for two more months.
38:50 - Dan, sensing his own impending demise, pleads with his audience not to take his YOI comments seriously.
39:27 - Crash Bandicoot...
39:58 - ... is furry propganda
40:08 - He and Phil played and 100%'d all of Crash Bandicoot 1.
40:44 - They are debating doing some streaming on the gaming channel. Not Twitch, but maybe epic six hour Crash Bandicoot 2.
41:21 - "If that doesn't happen in the next two weeks, it might happen in the next two years."
41:32 - "People seem to like us just casually playing games." I----- really? You think, Dan?
41:58 - Tangent on sauceless pizza.
43:13 - That Moment Dan Realizes He Needs To Look At Things Before He Reads Them
43:40 - Game of Thrones
44:48 - Piano lessons; somehow leads to convo on danisnotinteresting. "More casual cute videos that no one cares about." Scented candle haul; not an ironic one, but boring shit that might be 'quite like - whatever.'
45:43 - No house tour, but important things that keep him emotionally grounded tour.
46:48 - Dan is watching Code Geass; luckily, he's prepared to tell is right off how Phil feels about it.
47:30 - Talks about going on Reddit and reading people talking about his anime recommendations video.
48:10 - Is not going to watch live action Death Note.
48:22 - Advice for someone starting uni, turns into uni laundromat horror story.
49:20 - More advice: join societies even if you don't go to them, emphasizes importance of just knowing some people because it's nice to have human contact regularly in life.
51:14 - More GoT talk, relates it to the state of the world today.
51:29 - When his self esteem needs a smack, there's Cole Sprouse on instagram; leads to long talk about Cole Sprouse.
53:16 - He only watches two episodes of shows a day. He does a lot of stuff.
53:37 - Favorite 90s show? Buffy, Friends. (Okay Dan you can have Buffy bc it's amazing and your senpai loves it, but I just wilted at the Friends mention.)
53:49 - He got his Yahama piano because it's white and goes with his furniture. His dream is to get a Steinway; if he does twelve sponsored video in a month next year it's bc he's trying to get a grand piano.
54:57 - Fun fact, I had no idea why he was making a big deal over the g note or how it related to his next story about being an emo kid in class until reading twitter this morning.
57:19 - Wow, Dan making up those guys names again... Stahkanov... like that's a real person.... smh.
59:03 - Dan is a millennial who perpetuates avocado culture.
59:35 - He had a little chat with John Green at Vidcon.
1:00:02 - Dan overhypes next gaming video. (But then claims he won't hyped it up too much.)