alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

1:50 - Phil is excited it's almost September because falling golden leaves and pumpkin spice lattes and blankets and warm... movies?
2:09 - Spooky Week is on the horizon.
4:00 - Phil talks like the Starks if he's up north with his family too long.
4:21 - He hoped the lava lamp would blob during the liveshow.
5:06 - He had a good week, went to Edinburgh.
5:47 - "I went up with Dan, obviously." and they were sat opposite some people - three areas of two seats which were taken, so they had to sit opposite people. He doesn't like staring at somebody else for five hours. Refers to himself as 'slightly introverted.'
6:15 - On the way back it was an empty seat, I assume they each just took one side from the way he describes it.
6:50 - The idea of a train you can sleep on scares him.
9:28 - Phil sums up his Edinburgh comments, that he'd like to stop geoblocking so much.
19:27 - Phil had anxiety dreams, woke up every hour. ("Stress dream.")
10:55 - They went to Edinburgh castle and got an ice cream to fuel themselves to get there.
11:35 - He got some kind of Scottish ice cream with toffee and a flake. He doesn't keep ice cream in the freezer.
12:18 - It was nice not getting asked the same questions.
13:56 - He's been obsessed with slime videos and wanted to make slime himself.
16:00 - Phil doesn't put that much effort into his clothing choices, he just buys what looks nice.
16:38 - Ibuprofin fell out of his backpack - he always gets headaches on planes.
17:37 - Phil being sassy at someone who doesn't know the website url for their merch shop.
18:20 - Dan clicking.
19:22 - He looked forward to seeing his "best friend Mark."
19:31 - Phil's air quotes with too many fingers.
21:57 - He got the bruise on his leg from the drawer under the gaming table. "A rare Phil swear must have come out." Arm bruise was corner of the bookshelf.
23:10 - WoW reference.
23:37 - "made my gay"
24:20 - Finn is Phil's favorite SW character; everyone loves Poe but Finn is his winner.
24:41 - Wait and see on gamingmas.
26:24 - Phil's trying to explain the internet issues and hmmm my eyebrow is raised.
27:44 - Phil questions how you'd film a board game video.
28:14 - His mum would not forgive him if he did a Ouija board, she's very superstitious.
28:56 - Scifi exhibit at The Barbican.
30:30 - Dan jumpscaring him at the exhibit. (Phil glances over at Dan?)
31:43 - Someone in chat says "i wish Dan would make me jump." and Phil just answers 'You do not.' (Was the question meant to be sexual?)
32:04 - New Bake Off comments.
33:40 - Escape room for friend's bday (Bryony).
37:40 - Phil's friend is coming around to watch AHS because he's a superfan.