Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:57 - Dan just got back from a mini holiday where he did, in fact, see the sun
1:54 - "Spontanious holiday with some pals last week"
2:20 - Noise in the background; Phil?
3:04 - The broadband is terrible, but the 4G is great.
4:02 - Went to an island in the Mediterranean, he hadn't been there before. Did nothing for about six days.
4:16 - I Am Pilgrim, his mum recommended it. Hasn't he been reading this for approximately a year?
5:08 - It was an ordeal getting to the holiday; the flight was delayed by three hours. Uncomfortable because he's a long boye, he didn't pack much (I assume he's saying he was bored?) and a guy's elbow was in his face.
6:06 - The only taxi available to take them to where they were staying at 3 am was an old man with a mini bus. Can't wait to hear Phil say how motion sick that made him.
7:09 - Assagetti tweet.
8:17 - "[Phil] went from like, glass to pale ivory, which is good. Phil is somebody that kind of erupts in freckles whenever he goes outside, so it's hard to tell if Phil tans or if your eyes are just kind of like, drawing the dots between the space where all the freckles are, if you know what I'm saying."
8:58 - He spent the day watching Bake Off and answering some emails.
9:43 - "The internet is... not... here." (re: question about younow)
9:52 - Answers a question from someone who doesn't want to go bar hopping. It's okay to go if it's ironic, if they actually feel bad say no.
10:23 - University video talk begins.
11:08 - People asked him why he didn't tell us this stuff at the time - talks about how at the time he was ashamed. He's learned from life now that if he has something traumatizing/shameful he'll tell us straight away, but back then no.
12:17 - What would have happened if he'd joined the rowing time? There's an au where Dan joined the Manchester University rowing team and got a ripped back.
12:47 - Laundromat story; he didn't ask Phil, just ordered a cab and knocked the door. phil: "have you dropped out, are you moving in" dan: "i've had a day and i'm going to wash my socks in your washing machine" starts to say something about if you struggle to function as a person, and doesn't finish that story.
13:50 - Relatable tangent about it being hard to learn things about cooking or laundry or accounting as a teenager if your family doesn't teach you; recaps pasta story.
15:28 - Starts to tell Chinese guy story; Rihanna interlude.
17:45 - Overcooked
18:08 - Actually returns to Chinese guy story. Implies he'd been drinking that evening, went to get water. Walked in and Chinese guy was wearing the tiniest pair of white y-fronts and hacked the chicken head off. "Usually this would awaken some kink in me, but it's not happening now which means it must be really something quite terrible."
19:41 - Pool pic.
22:11 - So little other content because he was relaxing and reading his book.
22:28 - Talks about sunset photo attempt.
23:43 - Bake off talk.
24:33 - Halloween baking? Maybe.
24:52 - Phil mugged him in his university life video; took about nine takes. Phil was afraid he was going to really punch Dan, there's a video somewhere of Dan attempting to punch him about a hundred times. "That's really... rolling the dice."
26:05 - Dan turns wholesome for someone's Grandma.
26:15 - Fave Wachowski movie; The Matrix or Jupiter Ascending. (Jupiter Ascending is a masterpiece.)
26:55 - Scrolls past someone talking about having a dream about him and Phil.
27:10 - More deep university advice; he never got stuck in because at the time he cared so much more about youtube. "I could go out with the lads or I could lock myself in my room and film a comedy sketch about pom bears for eight hours." Now he looks back and thinks it was good and appreciates it, at the time he thought it was boring.
28:20 - Explains the plot of I Am Pilgrim; I like this insight into what Dan's mum not only reads but recommends to him.
28:59 - Favorite Death Grips album.
29:10 - Scab on his lip, leads to weather chat.
30:10 - Pulls out fake fur blanket.
31:48 - Candle haul eventually.
32:34 - What's up with the furry invasion in Splattoon?
33:28 - Sonic on the gaming channel; references playing Sonic 4 on danisnotonfire in 2010.
34:19 - "If you want to see Phil being really good at a game, me trying to be helpful but kind of just being a cheerleader, and lots of inappropriate jo- Phil was disgusting in that video. I don't know what happened. I don't even know if Phil knew what he was saying in that video, but if there's a line, that's the line."
34:46 - Dan's uni video was trending. He shows his laptop screen to show the trending notif.
36:15 - Yandere simulator.
36:23 - Cloud Atlas
36:45 - Question from someone who doesn't want to wear makeup.
37:07 - Candles and birds. Morbid.
37:26 - Spooky week, yes, dw.
37:42 - Rant about being up to date with shows you've been marathon watching.
38:12 - Rick and Morty
38:33 - Fans of everything are annoying - then walks it back, celebrates fans being enthusiastic.
40:05 - Dream Daddy
40:33 - Dan is in like, ten fandoms.
40:47 - Asked about furry, pretends he has to go. He says he's never thought about his fursona seriously. Fox is too cliche.
42:26 - elf on a shelf meme
43:30 - He wants to go see It.
44:08 - AHS; Sarah Paulsen is a lesbian with anxiety who can't tell if clowns are coming to get her. "I feel represented." Evan Peters looks gross but is great.
45:28 - "Dan, your furry should be a big bear." Time to dip.
46:34 - Australian marriage equality mention. "Sort your shit out."
47:25 - Come to Russia; "Me and Phil would love to come to Russia."
47:42 - Watch his uni video but don't take it too seriously. If you want his real feelings, think about the opposite of what he's saying is.
autumnhearth
senpai

0:03 After an awkward pause and salute: "Hello cyber friends" (instant regret and reflection)
0:29 Dear god, don't grab your laptop by the screen like that Dan
0:44 Grimace #1
1:06 No Dan, you do not look *atol* different. That tweet, title and pic are all just clickbait.
1:10 (Bronze my ass.)
1:19 Hitting us with that meme.
1:25 Didn't need to be in your face thanks. Teasing angles?
1:36 "Never say Trumpy ever again, in any circumstance."
1:45 Lovely pores and freckles
2:00 Obviously everyone subscribes to YouTubers for their freckle content.
2:30 Livestreams are "a mistake" because of the chat clinging on to one thing and spamming it.
2:40 No probing or questioning at airport, big grin.
3:01 "The broadband is terrible but the 4G is great" Okay...
3:17 "The toasty Dan experience", orangish filter.
3:26 Double rhyme: "I guess that's a rhyme, yeah that's fine" (okay it's a slant rhyme)
3:47 "Buttered crumpet Daniel."
4:02 "Went to an island in the Mediterranean." (This is exactly the answer I expected and quite frankly the only one he should give.)
4:09 "Literally did nothing for about six days, it was great."
4:15 'I am Pilgrim' book recommended by his mum.
4:30 Tricked into reading 900 page book.
5:00 Holiday was incredibly relaxing.
5:10 "Ordeal" getting there, delayed flight, three hours "traumatizing"
5:22 "Haha long boye" "literally, shins driving into my chest, bleeding" hyperbolic humor Dan. "Tough."
5:38 "Violated" on flight by guy's elbows, "no respect for personal space", "fully leaning into me", "didn't even care", "honestly an icon for all of us." (Was it Phil?)
6:03 3am cold driver, mini bus, cliff roads, did pre-ritual preparing for death. No shaming.
7:00 "So much yogurt", doesn't know why.
7:05 "Assaggetti" tweet, we can shame him, "has the worst sense of humor in the world", check it out and unsubscribe, doesn't remember the language (Italian), tapas, apologizes, "constantly problematic".
7:55 "Got that D from the S up above" (vitamin D)
8:16 Phil came on the holiday in case anyone didn't know
8:18 "He went from like glass to pale ivory, which is good", "Phil is someome who erupts in freckles whenever he goes outside, so it's hard to tell if he tans or if your eyes are just kinda like drawing the dots between the space all the freckles are, if you know what I'm saying." (Wow, I... I'd like to think you mean what I know, but I'm not sure. Wow.)
8:37 Someone in the chat "Nice Ursa Major on that cheek boy". Turn, pose, laugh.
8:41 "The Bigger Dipper of my self esteem"
8:53 Good day: watched Bake Off and answered emails, "thrilling".
9:13 Tumblr likes fan art, "beautiful to celebrate the great people"
9:43 "The internet is not here" laughs, sighs, apologizes.
9:55 Some peer pressure advice
10:25 Had to check what his video title is
10:35 I don't know why he bothers to ask if we watched either.
10:55 Accept that he does things by his British calendar
11:11 Why he didn't he talk about uni stories when it was happening in 2011. Ashamed? Yeah, processing turmoil at the time.
11:55 Now shares traumatizing, terrifying, shameful, embarrassing stories straight away.
12:15 Rowing club guy AU... (not what I was thinking)
12:46 Laundry story: Phil was nice, Dan didn't ask, *literally* ordered a cab, turned up with suitcase, Phil assumed he dropped out and was moving in, "I've had a day and I'm going to wash my socks in your washing machine."
13:13 "If you struggle to function as a person-" (I really wish he had finished this sentence)
13:15 Asda sponsor for crying in the cheese aisle
13:23 Pasta burn shaming (were you just never in the kitchen with your mum Dan?)
13:36 Dropping laptop so much recently
14:00 Never taught cooking, laundry, accounting
14:18 "No one told me shit!" in Dan's face again.
14:33 "What happens when I'm 23?! How do I do a tax?!"
14:54 It was ravioli (pretty sure the instructions mentioned water Dan...)
15:15 Thick as in stupid, not thicc fat booty.
15:30 "Look Fatima, we all have different life experiences, okay?" (lol)
15:36 "Ravioli ravioli, give me the death I deserveioli." Relates.
15:45 Rihanna livestream, forehead fetishist? Wouldn't mind if anyone leaves for that.
16:08 Not up on BTS, DNA.
16:33 Shames Eden for "let me see that pastussy" comment, "leave."
16:45 "Love on the Brain". He really loves Rihanna, amazing, blessing, doesn't give a shit, casual, informal, etc.) "Bitch Better Have My Money."
17:25 Is sure BTS video with be "pure and beautiful", expects "softly applied eyeshadow and very fluffy hair", he's sure he'll enjoy.
17:38 Maybe new gaming video/livestream tomorrow.
17:45 Overcooked, ironic kitchen fire, foreshadowing.
18:08 Wasn't sure if he should get into Chinese guy story again, but he has to.
18:13 Deep breath: "It was 4 am, I'd been you know, well hydrated that evening, but I decided I needed another drink" go into the kitchen, everyone else was asleep, guy had a whole chicken, with neck and feet, fine but surprising, tiniest pair of white y-fronts, hacked head off and made eye contact, just couldn't, usually would awaken some kink in him...
19:39 Pool pic, shout out to friend, no consent, relaxing, absorbing sun like a lizard, *basking*, fell asleep, lucky it was a pool and he didn't drift out to sea, sun stroke vid reference, "the bad tan".
21:08 People saying "trying to be cute", the double chins (really?!)
21:21 The least Dan-like photo
21:33 Thought it would ruin his Instagram aesthetic.
22:10 Lack of other content: relaxing, reading,
22:24 Tooka couple other photos, sunset selfie, "no one's going to take a photo of me" (what the hell happened to your personal photographer?) but then people came (please post, please!)
23:40 Bake off is his life, "Noel Feilding is a national treasure", caramel was torture while hungry, faves are Liam and not!Val (what did he whisper about Liam? Really wanted him to be...?)
24:30 *Maybe* Halloween Baking, they don't think that far ahead about anything.
24:48 Phil's role in Dan's video, mugging scene took nine takes, afraid to punch him. Outtakes please!
26:03 (grimace #2) "Hello Grandma, my name is Daniel, I'm a wholesome person, that's a very great influence"
26:16 Wachowski films
26:23 Dan floating in donut plushies would be very challenging
26:33 Dan flips a bit at the idea that's it's weird to like people who don't know who you are. Ed Sheeran as example.
26:55 Scrolls past person who said they feel better when they have a dream about Dan and Phil
27:17 Cared more about YouTube than university socializing and class, Pom Bear Massacre reference, made Tumblr account
29:09 Chapped lips, season changed the moment he stepped off the plane.
29:42 "Okay Universe, I know I can be a bit of a downer, sometimes"
29:51 Haley Barry Storm powers
30:08 Yes the furry blanket comes out, polyester, sad pimp
31:06 Ready for everything seasonal, autumnal Yankee Candle range, not haute, but fun themes
31:31 Frisbee laptop across the room on to the bed, missed
31:46 Candle haul, yes it is content we need right now
32:26 Furry invasion on Splatoon, scaley, yiffing proposition, "this is a family game", not shaming just concerned for kids, though it is hentai-esque
33:27 Sonic: 2010 reminiscing, formatting of boxes
34:04 Was stupid side kick, Phil being good, Dan trying to be helpful, actual just a cheerleader, Phil was disgusting, doesn't know if Phil even knew what he was saying (of course he did)
34:38 Didn't know uni vid was trending
34:52 Reflection (I think that's the piano nook)
35:00 Weird because of swearing, someone at YT didn't watch the vid, "Ah, keep doing that, don't watch my videos, just know that I'm a good person"
35:25 "I make great friendly content." (grimace #3)
35:30 Explains why trending isn't automatic. Yes, think of the children.
36:05 "But hey, I'm not bad, everything's fine".
36:45 "People of all genders do and don't wear makeup"
37:10 (I'm pretty sure that the no candles with birds is because of the fumes.)
37:25 What is with the nose touching when confirming Spooky Week? "Next video (nose touch) soon, don't worry"...?
38:28 "Fans of everything are annoying, that's just what happens when people are enthusiastic about stuff."
39:19 Dan doesn't get annoyed by different fandoms. Says more about the people being annoyed, part of their own insecurity, their lack of community, togetherness, celebration, shared experiences, jealous or sad, or maybe everyone just everyone's annoying.
39:56 Dream Daddy, so dangerous saying Dilddy, Dan likes Damien, great taste, immaculate presentation, probably not Dilddy's romantic soulmate.
40:31 Dan is in like ten fandoms (makes a face).
40:45 Chat: "Will Phil become a furry, what's your fursona?" Dan: "Is it time to go?"
40:55 Has never thought about it, promises he'll get on it soon, he knows what the internet wants from him.
41:31 Chat full of fursona suggestions. He's going to start crying.
41:52 "A llama fucking hell." "Look at the time."
42:01 Going to go into a (not disturbing) hole later looking into axoltl fur suits.
42:24 Elf on a shelf meme, was going to post a Dan one, "old meme!" (Still don't need to be up in your face Daniel.)
43:27 Really wants to go see IT, needs to see Mother.
44:04 Shut up! American Horror Story, makes him happy. Loves Sarah Paulson (is his life), feels represented by a lesbian with anxiety. Evan Peters is great, looks gross, or great depending.
45:25 His fursona should be a big bear, I agree. What a reaction.
45:46 Left comb on holiday, looks like a bush.
46:13 (grimace #4 at group chat names.)
46:20 "What is wrong with all of you?"
46:22 Glosses over diet ask.
46:26 "Don't call me Uncle Dan when we're talking about fursonas."
46:36 "If you live in Australia vote for marriage equality, we don't need to have this conversation." "Come on, come on Australia, sort your shit out."
47:03 Going to "innocently Google things that are fine".
47:22 "Me and Phil would love to come to Russia".
47:27 Limitations of TATINOF
47:44 Watch uni vid: "Don't take it too seriously. Remember that most of the time I'm just trying to be funny, and if you ever want like my real feelings or opinions, just think about whatever the opposite of what I'm saying is, and that's usually how to get to the sincere heart of whatever Dan's talking about."
48:13 "Stay calm, ask some senpais for some life advice and think carefully about what your fursona should be."