Sprinkleofglitter: RAGE | The Weekly #18 | LIFESTYLE (6 May 2018)

Videos appearing on other channels and featuring Dan and Phil
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

About 11:00 to about 18:30:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

KatjaZoe wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 9:46 am
-The face Dan makes at 12 minutes in when she says people will get offended over her comparing herself and her friend as to who is dan and who is phil is literally MOOD for phandom overreactions.
-The complete fail of using Louise's camera -- we stan professional youtubers.
-Its so sweet how Dan seems to genuinely delighted to be interacting with the baby. The "helloooo" and the stomach tickle. Prime example of Heart-eyes Howell the whole time he was looking at the baby tbh <3
-while Dan is holding the baby-- "Millions of girls are jealous of pearl right now" NO COMMENT NO REACTION
-I was kind of surprised that Dan made the "d&p adopted a baby fanfic" joke tbh? I guess it just doesn't seem like a comment they would make now since we've all been noticing how different they've been acting in 2018? idk
-I thought it was nice that Louis said they haven't been changed by their fame and success and they're "really good boys". aw.
rizzo wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 1:10 pm
  • Honorable mention to Dan and Phil's ~professional voices~ at the 11:11 mark.
  • 12:04 Dan acknowledging that them deciding based on height is "the only way to do it". I appreciate 2018 giving us D&P height difference acceptance~
  • After Louise talks about her tearing at 12:40, does Dan say to Phil, "well you should be confronted with reality"? Why, Dan? Why should he be? I need answers.
  • Anyone else mildly amused that Dip and Pop would meet her near Topman?
  • Phil going straight for the baby and ... oh, oh shit. My ovaries have already begun to melt. (you're welx for that mental image)
  • Everything from 16:00 on involving Dan's face has just... fucked me up. He's heart-eyes-Howelling all over the place and I am living for it.
  • I'm always massively fascinated at moments like 16:40 where Dan just pointedly stares at Phil when there's more than one person in the conversation. Lemme rock the goggles for one sec when I say that I think Phil is Dan's visual comfort zone. He knows he's being filmed and the situation is all very unusual, but if he just looks at Phil while he's talking, everything's fine.
  • 16:55 Dan looks so healthy. The baby looks so healthy. Dan and the baby look so healthy and good. IDK how Phil didn't just keel over from his heart swelling 5 sizes too big.
  • "Millions of girls are jealous of Pearl right now" at 17:08 goes unacknowledged. Nice.
  • 17:29. That minute. Paused. Is honestly all I needed in my life. I think my time in this Phandom is complete. Thank you for having me~
  • The tickling at 17:41
  • 17:58 "....It's not your baby anymore." I'm cool with that.
  • 18:04 Fuck. Phil looks so good.
captainspacecoat wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 2:48 pm
a) Dan calling Phil "sweet but clumsy" in the dressing room at II
b) Phil running toward Louise and Pearl and immediately cooing over her
c) Just.. everything else. Dan was such a natural with her, the way he smiled at her and held her comfortably and made silly faces at her and adjusted her dress and tickled her tummy when he passed her over to Phil, omg :love2: And Phil was just overwhelmingly lovely as well, he clearly thought the world of her but was maybe a bit nervous he wouldn't hold her properly, bless :')
d) They both look INCREDIBLE lately. Like, they are just glowing! They look so healthy and happy and just amazing tbh. Better than they've ever looked ever I reckon.
e) Louise making a point to say afterward how genuinely lovely they are, and how fame hasn't changed them, and calling them good eggs :''')
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."