itasca00 wrote: ↑Sun Dec 02, 2018 10:50 pmIt took me a solid nine minutes to get into this video (much like the last episode of The Sims). But, once I started enjoying it, I was hooked. Here are my highlights:
- [4:33] Phil says that he was really good at the fake sick phone call, and he does an impression of what it sounded like. I'm not sure I was convinced.
- [8:03] Dan on Dalien’s Teenage transformation:D: Move to LA. Sell me beauty products. Okay.
- [8:36] Evan slaps Drago, and Dan and Phil are distraught. Then, this happens:P: Should we give him a kiss before we turn into a man?
D: Yeah, maybe. Okay.
- [9:07] Dan doesn’t want anyone thinking he has a great mind:D&P: Hamburger cake.
P: Great minds think alike, Danny boy.
D: I just want hamburgers.
- [10:08] Who’s Evan’s real boyfriend? Dab or Dan?D: If he’s an Art Lover, he will get Moodlets from admiring works of art.
D: He can just admire Evan.
P: He loves his art.
- [10:37] Tabitha’s Elder description pops up, and Dan has some major second thoughts. He wants everyone to wait because he doesn’t think they’re ready for Tabitha to age up. Good thing Phil was there to console him.
- [11:33] Dan says that Dab looks the same even though he has aged up. Then, he comments that he, Dan, looks the same as he did when he was sixteen. I have to disagree with him there...
- [12:19] Dan can’t get over how cute the aged up family looks sitting around the table together. I think his reaction is way cuter than the family, but that’s just me.
- [12:44] I’m seriously hoping that Dan and Phil build a new house from scratch now!D: Dab, you need to move out. Need to--You need to get a job--
D: --and you need to get your own place--
P: You do.
D: --because, you and Evan, ya been doin’ a lot in the family house. Frankly, it’s awkward.
- [13:32] Dan points out that they forgot transformation of the day...in the most dramatic way possible.
- [14:49] Phil has a trick up his sleeve to play on Dan. He tells Dan to press shift+tab (which puts The Sims in first person mode), and it jumpscares Dan.
- [15:16] Phil wants to know what happens when you take a shower in first person mode. Dan tries to shame Phil, but Phil persists. At [16:21], Phil asks what happens if you WooHoo in first person mode. This time, Phil’s voyeurism innocent curiosity wins out over Dan’s prudishness better judgement.
- [18:28] Dan tries to shame the Pancakes’ cat, and it retaliates by jumpscaring him when it jumps on top of the fridge. Thankfully, Dan is ready with some truly insightful words of wisdom:D: Hippity hop. He’s not gonna stop.
- [19:58] Phil says that he doesn’t think that there are many episodes left in the “life” of Dil Howlter, and Dan is instantly on his case. Phil takes it back and says that he meant the “story” of Dil Howlter.
- [20:26] Interesting visual image:P: So, give us a thumbs up if you enjoyed this.
D: A wrinkly thumbs up--
P: A wrinkly thumbs up.
D: --if you enjoyed it.
- As with all the other episodes of The Sims for the past several months, the merch links in the video description point to shop.danielhowell.com and amazingphilshop.com. I’m not sure if this is actually a good thing this time since these shops are basically dead for the next month, but I’ll take it anyway.
Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- inveterate introvert
- Posts: 1026
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:16 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- Location: California
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
"I thought 'ass' is funny 'cause eating ass is a meme, and it's nice and nonexclusive. I don't want to exclude anybody! You know what I mean? Everybody has one. Um..." - Dan Howell, 3/6/2018 - So many questions...