Dan and Phil play Anime BUCKET OF DOOM! (11 September 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
inveterate introvert
inveterate introvert
Pronouns: she/her

Dan and Phil play Anime BUCKET OF DOOM! (11 September 2018)

Post by lefthandedism » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:06 am

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."

lefthandedism
inveterate introvert
inveterate introvert
Pronouns: she/her

Re: Dan and Phil play Anime BUCKET OF DOOM! (11 September 2018)

Post by lefthandedism » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:30 am

itasca00 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:24 am
I had to wait all goddamn day to watch this video, and it nearly killed me. But it didn't disappoint! Here are my highlights:
  • The first thing I noticed was the reflection in the window. Later on, I noticed the colored pillows in the reflection, and I was briefly amused that they were in two consecutive videos until I remembered that this was the same hotel room that the last video was filmed in.
  • [0:20] Dan compares himself and Phil to Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake because they're both wearing denim jackets. Of course, he makes sure everyone knows that he’s “goth Britney Spears.”
  • [2:24] Dan’s mpreg story. Noteworthy quotes include Dan called the titan a “giant naked man” at [2:46], and Phil said, “Titans don’t have reproductive organs” while Dan said, “Love. True love.” in the background at [3:00].
  • [4:44]
    Dan: I love being bitten on the entire nonspecific crotch. That’s great. How powerful… Is it like a full on Raticate? Like, ju… Cuts it in half. Okay, great.
  • [5 48]
    Phil: Whenever you say something is questionable, I don’t trust it, Daniel.
  • [6:05] Dan’s cannibalism story. At [6:27]:
    Dan: Yeah, but, if I season it well enough, then I’ll get that TripAdvisor review.
    Phil: Don’t go full cannibal.
  • [7:13]
    Dan: *takes wine bottle* I’m gonna need this.
  • [7:15] Close up on Phil laughing with an...interesting expression on his face.
  • [8:14] Dan’s story of a scarf knitted by a grandma. It almost sounds like he has personal experience with such an article of clothing.
  • [8:42]
    Phil: Fine. Well, listen to this, materino. You are on the dragon. You’re on the dragon. You reach around, and you…
    Dan: *gives Phil a look of disbelief*
    Phil: You pull out...
    Dan: *takes a fake pull from the wine bottle* Oh, God!
    Phil: Pull out one of the dragon’s teeth.
    Dan: *loses his shit*
  • [10:59] Phil's story of David and the giant scorpion.
    Phil: And it hasn’t had any lovin’ for a while, okay.
    Dan: Oh, God. Are we really…? *laughs*
    Phil: So, I whack out my Michelangelo's statue of David.
    Dan: Oh, for… *laughs*
    Phil: Known to have a perfect butt. Everyone knows it’s been carved in marble. People talk about that butt in history books.
    Dan: It’s got a...it’s got a perfect everything.
    Phil: Yeah, so, the scorpion doesn’t wanna look at me any more. He just hovers over to the statue, and I’m like, “Ha ha! It’s a statue!” And then I pull off Michelangelo’s leg and whack him ‘round the head with it until he is a pile of scorpion mulch.
  • [11:42]
    Dan: Wow! Phil killed the giant scorpion with a marble penis.
    Phil: I… No, I said leg!
    Dan: There we go. It’s [unintelligible] Yeah, well, that’s not what everyone was thinkin’ about.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."