THE SCARIEST SPORT - Dan and Phil play: Golf With Friends #4 (27 Oct 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:03 - Haunted holes. Alright, that's how we're starting.
:37 - Phil has no flag, he doesn't respect his property.
:51 - Dan's flag is still erect and proud.
2:18 - Password is: nophilno.
3:03 - Dan wants someone to save him. Phil fails his first jumpscare.
3:41 = Dan successfully jumpscares Phil. Phil does the cute thing where he balls his fists up like he's gonna hit Dan, but then doesn't.
4:55 - "Denied by the crack." Phil's filthy #1.
5:07 - Boom boom boom, lemme hear you say whale.
5:33 - Phil starts so many sentences with "Imagine if you..." and they are always a wild and strange ride.
5:55 - Phil: "I'm a timid person." (after jumping at the lightning in the game.)
6:09 - Phil brags about his glowy ball, wants to know if Dan has glow envy. Apparently needs to lean in super close to ask that.
6:46 - Dan calls Phil out on preparing for a jumpscare.
7:11 - "This is like that place in Disney where they shrink you down and everything is really weird." Phil. Phil. I love you, Phil.
7:44 - Phil is not letting the shrinking thing go. "Did you know some people have a sexy thing where they want to be shrunk down and put onto a giant human. In like a sexy way." Dan says yes, macrophilia, he's talked about it before. Zero kinkshaming zone.
8:14 - "I'm going straight after you. I don't care." Phil the rebel.
8:38 - Phil failed jumpscare #2.
8:52 - Dan: "My hole is ruined."
9:09 - Phil: "Do you reckon anyone's ever died in a maze?" Dan: "Yes."
9:25 - Phil was lost in an astronaut themed maze for four hours.
9:39 - Game crashed.
9:59 - Sweet high pitched Dan voice.
10:28 - Phil does a traumatizing tongue wiggle thing.
10:43 - Phil leans over and gently caws in Dan's ear. Dan says, "I'm not in the mood."
11:50 - Phil references The Cube, and Dan reminds him not to make geographically exclusionary references.
12:25 - Natural voices, and Dan steals Phil's jumpscare set up.
12:57 - Caspar Lee mention.
13:20 - Phil is going to spoon feed Dan the golf course like a spooky gelatin. Because idk.
13:27 - Phil makes noises, Dan says it sounds like he's about to start doing Man's Not Hot. Apparently that's been stuck in Phil's head.
13:53 - Jackscepticeye mention.
14:28 - Phil's rendition of Adele.
14:40 - Phil calls Dan's golf moves 'supremely sexual.'
14:50 - Dan tells Phil that he's being weird and tries to tell him not to freak out.
15:22 - Phil sings Spooky Scary Skeleton.
15:40 - Phil is like a dog. "Phil, no. You get a treat if you wait for me to go."
17:07 - Phil tries to pull his "Everyone has a skeleton inside of them!" line and Dan is having none of it.
18:39 - Dan to Phil: "You're a shaking, nervous mess of a person."
20:18 - Phil calls Dan's shot beautiful.
20:29 - Phil resorts to begging the game. The game denies him. Dan swaps from making fun of Phil to pointing out that at least it isn't real golf.
21:23 - Phil says he's feeling really stressed because he's doing so badly, and he literally can't do it.
21:41 - Like a vampire, Dan drained all Phil's golf skills.
21:52 - Dan's gonna pork it. (I do feel like at this point Dan was taking wild risks just to let Phil try and bridge the gap.)
23:46 - Phil straight up just asks Dan how to do it, and Dan coaches him (badly) through the hole.
24:10 - Dan tells Phil to take a moment to just calm his nerves... and then he jumpscares Phil. (Phil can't even speak. "This is the worst day ever.")
26:00 - Phil starts singing 'Where do we go from here...' from the Buffy musical.
26:14 - Dan says, "What is wrong with your brain?" to Phil.
28:46 - Phil loses miserably but manages to actually scare Dan.
29:04 - "We'll see you in prison because our neighbors are probably calling the police right now."
29:12 - Phil leaning over to look past Dan at something.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

julian wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:37 pm
  • nophilno
  • "denied by the crack" sjkdjsikdjskdhks phiiiiil pls
  • "just wait dan, you're gonna be quaking, you're gonna be hollering into the night" WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS JSKDJSKJDKS IS PHIL? PROPOSITIONING DAN? ON CAMERA?? what has gotten into them lately, idk but i love it
  • phil is destroying his innocent branding by talking about microphilia/macrophilia kinks, wow
  • "my hole is ruined" sHUT UP DAN
  • "hit me with your triangle skills, phil"
  • phil's thing where he wiggles his tongue outside his mouth sjkdskjksd he did done it again that's adorable
  • "i'm gonna just scoop my ball into this hole" please,..,,,,,,, i am at my wit's end
  • oh my god
  • "billy's back in town" why does phil say weird shit like this? idk why but keep doing it phil
  • "i could just... spoonfeed you this golf course" "yeah, keep talking" ksjdksjdsk i am living for this Quality Interaction
  • phil's gonna give birth... i guess that's because dan came in his lady door
  • phil calling random things sexual, nice
  • WHY IS DAN STARING AT PHIL LIKE THAT
  • "ohhh phil can't handle the golf"
  • phil is a "badly behaved dog"... noted
  • "i think i've forgotten about physics and how it works"
  • "phil's going... too far" i legit thought he was gonna say "too hard" and was about to yell at him for it but thank you for letting me keep my chill, dan
  • "they are the yak balls" pls... phil
  • "ah... yes, yes, yes" i hate my mind
  • talking about sore spider butts... they're probs the only people who could have a casual conversation about that tbh
  • again, phil biting things when stressed/when he's lost stuff... this guy is so interesting lmao
dailybooth wrote: Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:11 pm Under the spoiler are a few time stamps and I've bolded the jumpscares, in case anyone wants a warning <3
the stuff on the hats looks more like fog rolling in over a golf course than spiderwebs

3:06 first jumpscare. Phil tries to spook Dan. "Predictable" - Dan

3:40 jumpscare. Dan scares Phil VERY LOUDLY

4:30: "its me. Smegal" -Phil

5:42 "oh you just wait Dan. You're gonna be quaking. You're gonna be hollering into the night" I felt dirty just typing that, god Phil :shock:

7:42 Phil initiates a conversation about macrophilia. He's kinkshaming smh.

8:37: jumpscare. Phil tires to scare Dan pretty loudly.

8:56 Phil bites his lip while asking Dan about his nerves of steel. :garbage:

10:28: weird tongue celebration from Phil. "That's what I do when I'm fully excited"

10:43: Phil leans in and caws at Dan. "I'm not in the mood" -Dan

10:48 "Nothing is simple in the cube, Daniel" Phil leans in, once again.

12:29 jumpscare. Dan uses Phil's setup against him.

14:47 Dan scolds Phil for "being weird" and not taking turns.

15:39 "wait, now you wait" -Dan "I'm like a dog" - Phil, etc. (Furries...)

18:11 yak balls

18:27 Dan would return Phil to the shelter (not). Also, Phil says "what the hell" x2.

19:43 "this is harrrrd" -whiny Phil

21:21 Phil is literally stressed cause he can't do it. Big mood.

22:30 a quality gasp and "No" from Dan

24:25 jumpscare. Dan scares Phil speechless.

26:14 "what is wrong with your brain?" - Dan

26:28 Phil is gonna throw himself out the window and Dan begins breaking into song like a little shit

28:43 jumpscare. Phil finally gets Dan. Dan claims it was cheating BC the game was over but at the beginning Phil said they could scare 3 times during the making of this video, so I call no foul play.

29:11 Phil leans over to look at something on Dan's computer, I guess?
missemma wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:14 pm
The funniest bits for the game for me were:
- Phil saying "my eardrum is no longer with us" with the most serious tone in his voice
- Phil saying "denied by the crack"
- Phil saying "see you in Prison, our neighbours are probably calling the police".
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."