NOT MY ARMS CHALLENGE - Mario Kart! (5 Dec 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:24 - Dan gives a viewer their own jingle, Phil joins in and kinds does it better?
1:29 - Dan dragging Phil for his sweatpants and running shoes.
2:05 - Phil going in for the neck touch. Brutal.
2:16 - More neck touch teasing.
2:42 - This is the point during which I realized that this video would be a goldmine of sexual-out-of-context remarks. ("You're so tight.")
3:07 - Phil dragging Dan with the hi, my name is [ dan ] reference.
3:30 - "Stop squeezing me with your armpit./Don't cough on my neck."
4:43 - Phil the cheating cheater who cheats and can totally see the screen over Dan's shoulder.
5:09 - "Hard. Hard. Harder."
5:42 - Honestly, this and the twenty seconds after are the cutest fucking part of the entire video.
6:02 - Jump cut where Phl's hair gets fixed - place your bets, did Phil do it himself or did Dan do it for him?
7:24 - Dan happily poking Phil's cheeks with the controller.
9:00 - Left or right hand.
9:36 - Phil seemed delightfully testy with that, "I remember how to play." Not in a seriously annoyed way but in more of a sincere gameplay attitude kind of way. Definitely think that's the kind of sass he delivers when it's just them.
9:59 - Same with his "We're in first, I don't know why you're complaining."
10:32 - "psychic communication skills"
10:46 - Dan not getting a TMNT reference. Disowned.
11:02 - "They are right up our anuses."
14:50 - Driving test mention.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

airie wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:15 am Now that was Gamingmas! <3 <3
Wonder when was the last time I laughed this hard? That video was a blessing from the heavens :D

A list of fave moments that had to be shortened because there's basically 1 every 20 seconds:

- T-rex noises
- Neck and face attacks, seriously though flirty Lester whomst I only know can't-keep-my-hands-off-of-you-Howell
- 'My name is [dan] and I love shoecars'
- 'Burn in hell', Phil Lester 2k17
- Such thick swearing, Daniel Howell against the Youtube algorithm
- A collection of supportive Daniel, starring
1) 'You were briefly in 11th, and that was very impressive, now you're in 12th. BUT IT'S FINE'
2) 'You remember how to play, you remember how to play'
3) 'You were like 3rd or something' sure Dan unconvincing but cute
- Phil's messy fringe and his utmost concern for it when he hasn't even regained his balance yet (he's pretty much attached to it, my condolences for team quiff)

But in all seriousness the 3rd round was something else. That was just a purely hilarious content that we all deserve.
Catallena wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 4:46 am
They saved gamingmas!

- Because we all know they don't have their own channels anymore (they just both own half of all six channels between them) Dan suggests the next AP video.
- Dan is already an ARMY anyway. Yay kpop jokes.
- Dan tries to diss Phil's exercise shoes and sweatpants, gets met with "Thank you, I really made an effort today!" :lol:
- Dan when Phil touches his neck in phanfic: becomes a moaning mess who screams YES DADDY. Dan when Phil touches his neck IRL (on camera anyway): bitch i will cut you
- "It's so tight" ohhh it's gonna be one of those videos is it?
- "My name is [ Dan ] and I love shoe cars" Phil is determined to troll Dan as hard as possible today.
- lol Phil coughing into Dan's neck, it's what he gets for being loud.
- I bet Dan brings up Phil's English language degree every time he misspeaks like the annoying little shit he is.
- "Hard. HARD. HARDER." :oops:
- Phil has really been rubbing off his capitalist tendencies on Dan, who is now openly asking for Nintende to sponsor them.
- Dan will have none of this between the body and arms bullshit, he's going straight in for a hugging position. :bighug:
- Ugh @ this part with Dan teasing Phil by shoving controllers in his face and Phil giggling. DISGUSTING.
- B U R N I N HELL :onfire:
- How does Phil have any hearing abilities left with Dan screaming into his ear like that jfc.
- Dan prodding Phil's face again, cute ass bastards.
- "We're gonna be symbiotic!" You already are but ok. :thumb:
- "We're in first, I don't know why you're complaining." It's because Dan gotta be OTT about winning Phil, you know this.
- “People that don’t have the psychic communication skills of myself and Phil.” “We just know each other too well.” We get it lads you're couple goals but bragging about it ain't classy.
- Dan has the fondest expression during the Rock Paper Scissors part, plz end me. :garbage:
- Phil might've been the most determinded to troll at the beginning, but I think Dan won this time.
- "You were like third or something." He wasn't and Dan knows it, but he'll secure his husband's podium place even if it's only in his dreams.
- "Have I gone more pale?" With your current lighting I honestly can't tell.. :roll:
- Driving mention again... still don't believe they have a car or are currently considering getting one tho.

Let's hope this will be the turning point for the rest of gamingmas :love2:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."