Can Dan and Phil Dress Anime Girls? (26 Jan 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

AroboticPhil wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:49 pm what i take out from this video:
- phil is a furry confirmed (again), his fursona is 100% some kind of feline
- is dan slowly starting to bring back the "this guy" ?
- goth!dan and phil in a jellyfish dress are the new pastel and punk
- the lack of personal space is stronger than ever
- recurring theme : dan likes to take things seriously and phil always ruins them halfway through by trying to be funny
conclusion : they were surprisingly into it and it was fun like nothing woah but very cute and watchable
rizzo wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:51 pm 14:25 was some interesting body language from Phil. Replayed that roughly 4 times.

That's all I've got. I didn't love that video, it was a bit meh for me.
ratlad wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:06 pm
ratlad wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 9:27 pm at 10:34 phil shoving his face into dans head like there's no tomorrow
that's absolutely beautiful
also 14:37 the way phil looks at dan that is :happytears: art
mermaid blood wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:19 am
9.55 was interesting to me, Dan questioning Phil's choice to do a super manly voice for a fairly feminine looking male character, and then Phil adjusting it.

4.35 - did i catch a blink-and-you-miss-it flash of dan repressing a bigger grin with his lips, here? at the tail addition? talk about furries. shy now are we danny, now that phil is joining in?
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:16 - Phil introduces the berets, Dan seems touched by Phil getting Dan a gray one? Tells Phil he's "really working that."
:32 - Announcement moose toot.
:35 - "The game" reference - Dan 100% edited this.
:51 - Dan dragging Phil for his fashion.
1:01 - Phil's dad emailed him a picture from Disneyland ten years ago.
1:09 - Dan goes straight to the "dp" t-shirt being a premonition. (Phil's wearing the same shorts in the pic that he took to Jamaica.)
1:28 - Phil bumping shoulders with Dan as he says he thinks he'd win in a fashion battle.
2:24 - Dan says he'd be the cold but stern Northern Kingdom; Phil says that Dan would be the Republic of Wasteland.
2:43 - Phil asks if they're working together or apart; jump cut so we don't hear Dan's answer.
3:26 - Phil says a really flowery pink dress "looks like she's being born."
3:44 - Phil would rock up to a job interview in a jellyfish dress; it becomes obvious Phil has never had a proper job interview.
4:11 - Dan's "this guy" has come back from the war. (Except this time instead of a weird distancing effect, it just seems fond.)
4:27 - Phil likes the moon vixen ears; Dan says they're elegant and sexy.
4:35 - Phil adds a tail; Dan bites back a real smile.
4:45 - Phil's go to example is job interview at ASDA, which is somewhere Dan worked. Wonder if there was an ASDA mention cut out?
5:42 - Dan goes for an easier level because he's never played the game before.
5:51 - Phil says he's "so good at being cozy."
6:38 - Phil punching Dan for emphasis as he tells him try seriously.
6:46 - And then immediately trolls Dan by telling him to consider blue hair.
7:28 - Phil mentions the "old school danisnotonfire hat" (trapper hat). Dan did not ask to be a part of that narrative and denies everything.
7:54 - Dolce and Gabowow.
9:26 - Squeaky Phil voice as he says he got the better score, Dan responds that Phil has played this game for hours. ("Nerd.")
9:55 - Phil starts to do a super deep voice, Dan comments on how it wouldn't be his voice and Phil adjusts.
11:28 - "Bit wafty in certain areas." to the crotchess dress.
13:09 - Dan comments on pastel/punk edits videos, saying at some point they looked nice but then Phil ruined it.