DO NOT PLAY THIS GAME - Trap Adventure 2 (10 Feb 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Catallena wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:39 pm That was so good! I think I have a thing for watching them play (near) impossible games driving them into madness.

Commentary:
- Phil is still trying to teach Dan about the benefits of having an indoor voice. That man has the patience of a saint. :angel2:
- "I'll slowclap your mum in her own house." Uhhhhh.
- "It's your iPhone you're throwing across the room." Phil sounds like such a parent sometimes.
- snekkyspikes.org (sadly no #spon redirect)
- How often do y'all think Phil does the shushing song thing?
- Dan schools Phil on 1D's discography. Phil dgaf, he was only ever interested in Zayn's face anyway.
- Phil got pzazz. But tbh everyone got pzazz if you're on as much sugar as Phil probably is. :thumb:
- "dandandandandan. Dad."
- Phil wants to bite Dan's ear. Kinky.
- With Dan's shrieking probably reaching dog whistle levels at times, it's a miracle one hasn't turned up at their doorstep yet.
- "Don't say moist and flaky in relation to my mum."
- "You need to keep holding right." "I'll hold you right." :oops:
- Phil being completely done and going to his 'serene place' has me in stitches.
- "Get to ball fun, swing it around a bit, and go home." :rofl:
- Always amazed at how large Dan's mouth is. He gotta be careful tho, if he doesn't learn about indoor voices soon Phil might just shove that phone a bit farther to solve the problem.

I loved this video. Also love them almost sitting on top of each other as always with these phone games. :ribena:
fancybum wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:15 pm Aw that was great, I love me some simple rage games, I actually find the repetitiveness and the frustration cathartic. It's like a tidy closed loop of stress build up and release.
2:38 "one thicc jump" man that ditty meme has really just camped out in their collective brain eh, it's not leaving
4:31-32 Dan's small-screen reaction to Phil going 'ffff..' was a nice moment before he started reacting for the camera (which was also nice, but in the performative way). He wants Phil to swear as much as we do.
mermaid blood wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:31 am
chiccola wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2018 8:46 pm Did anyone else raise their eyebrows at 11.53 after the jumpcut? It's after Dan fails the block ball game, then there's the jumpcut and Dan giggling and Phil goes "Shut up" & mentions putting a disclaimer at the start of the video.

Guys, what raunchy footage are you hiding from us? :thekoolkatz:
damn I didn't notice this myself but now I want to know!

no jumpcut away from 'i'll hold you right' though, lollll. what a visual.
dan knew what he was doing leaning away out of shot when phil said he wanted to bite his ear. his uncontrolled facial expressions are so endearing. and the bjork was unexpected! dan was trying so hard not to grin, you could tell lol. holding onto dan's shoulders was sweet too, and what he said so sincerely at 13.30. i'm enjoying watching phil's repertoire of 'calming' skills lately. the mermaid imagining overlays...i want to know who edited this one.

my highlight however was dan blushing over the idea of Xena inside him. phil is so cheeky. as someone who had a raging crush on Xena as a child that i only consciously processed as an adult, i would have had the same reaction :lol:
doesn't really do it justice.

4.45 dan: we've had a conversation about the T word ('tease')
dan - does a itchy nose facial expression i've never seen before
5.05 phil singing Bjork to dan.
8.08 phil to dan: i wanna bite your ear and rip it off and eat it
10.50 ya mum talk gets weird
10.58 phil: 'ill hold you right'
both snicker and giggle
11.25 phil imagines a mermaid???
13.00 phil pulling dan back by the shoulders
13.02 phil to dan: xena is inside you.
13.30 you did really well early on, so channel that, dan
13.40-50 phil calming dan down

screencaps: