Would Phil Hate Dan To Save The World? (15 Feb 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:33 - Dan talks about being shamed for their answers.
:43 - Q1 for Dan: fridge/favorite food but taste change when you eat it. (Phil's nifty loophole that I'm pretty sure is not what the question was meant to be.
1:44 - Phil is scared he's gonna end up on a spinning rotisserie, but says he'd taste good. (Dan: I dunno. Bit sugary.)
2:20 - Q1 for Phil: he can see the future, but he'll be blind.
2:40 - The tribute people make to Phil would be tangfastics.
3:02 - When he walks by a tree branch he's afraid one will go in his eye.
3:28 - He wants eyes, and doesn't want to know the future because he'd obsess over when he was going to die.
3:51 - Q2 for Dan: He becomes a secret agent, but there's someone he can't say.
4:00 - Phil mentions telling Dan about the bird that fell in love with the concrete bird. ("Dan almost cried!")
4:34 - "It's not like you can save everyone or do the right thing all the time." Some realism from Phil.
4:58 - Dan says, "Like that nightmare where you're holding a puppy and you keep dropping it." and Phil responds, "Don't remind me of that nightmare." Was Dan being figurative or was that a real nightmare Phil had? Bc if so, wow, traumatic.
5:02 - Phil telling Dan he can't be a secret agent because he'd have to wake up early. Wow, drag him. (Out of bed, apparently.)
5:17 - Dan calls Phil a cow, and Phil's reaction is so cute - apparently 'cow' catches him off guard and makes him laugh, makes me think that's not one Dan uses often.
5:20 Q2 for Phil: Things you think about that you want come true, but things you think about that you don't want also come true.
5:47 - Strong no from Phil. "I'm always into the worst case scenario." Talks about going through death scenarios in his head. Dan gets a weird quiet expression here while Phil is talking that's interesting.
6:13 - "Phil's intrusive thoughts." sitcom theme tune from Dan.
6:32 - Q3 for Dan: You can do anything possible and impossible, but have no friends.
6:51 - They win my heart with the Jupiter Ascending reference.
6:47 - They suddenly notice a blue wire in the ceiling.
7:42 - Q3 for Phil: Unlimited wealth, but can only spend it on others. Dan immediately drags Phil for his capitalistic tendencies.
7:48 - Phil has an Abba moment he needs to release.
8:07 - Dan's fond but also slightly mocking grin when Phil says "That's fine!" about only being able to spend money on other people and not himself, followed by that massive knowing grin... ugh it's fine I'm fine I hate them but I'm fine.
8:17 - capita£ester loophole: he will give dan four billion pounds, dan will give him back three. capita£ester prevails and also caters to sugar baby dan with that billion he gets to keep. (also, wow. to be so rich that you skip past millions - since you already have that - and go straight to billions when imagining wealth.)
8:32 - Q4 for Dan: Immortal, but don't stop aging.
8:53 - Phil's My Humps remix.
9:04 - Jumpcut, then Dan serenades Phil with the wil.i.am verse of the song. Some intense eye contact, which Phil briefly looks away from then looks back toward.
9:44 - Jesus themed My Humps.
9:57 - Q5 for Dan: You get a pokemon, but you lose your left leg. (Did they edit out a Phil question? Or just lose track while playing?)
10:22 - Phil is very eager with the buzz saw. Says that he gets to chop it off.
10:40 - Phil says "hit me" and Dan hits him, followed by cute karate chopping and high pitched noises, because they are weird. I don't know if you guys noticed this. But they are weird.
10:50 - Q4 for Phil: You don't need to sleep, but breathing is manual.
10:52 - Phil trolling Dan with the sound "barri... ear."
11:20 - Weird "things Phil gets up to in his spare time" "at night" thing.
11:38 - Q6 for Dan: oak arms, seagull legs. Phil is very amused by that conversation, requests photoshop.
12:36 - Dan shows off his GOT pajamas.
12:47 - Phil's mind immediately goes to Dan being a camboy with his seagull flipper feet.
13:01 - Q5 for Phil: Superhero powers, but loved ones are super villains.
13:17 - Phil likes Spiderman, doesn't want to be Spiderman. Dan starts eliminating options in an obvious bid to make Phil say Captain America. (First he tells Phil to think about his favorite and not the powers to make sure he doesn't say Spiderman, then he says just Marvel not DC, then when Phil says Thor Dan's response is, "You're just thinking about your favorite." dismissively as though he didn't literally just tell Phil to think about his favorite and not the powers.)
13:44 - "Phil just wants to be a God." blasphemy, Dan. He already is.
14:00 - Dan would become Bucky if Phil was Captain America. Phil says Dan would be Loki, which Dan rejects on the grounds incest....ual shipping.
14:21 - Phil with the buzz saw again. Dan calls the game on basis of being scared for his life since Phil wants to cut all his limbs off.
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

inanerat wrote: Mon Feb 15, 2021 6:00 pm GOD this video is so much

Highlights include, but are not limited to:
7:50- P: Sorry I just had a little Abba moment. I needed to release it. D: Can we get you like an Abba muzzle so that doesn't happen again? P: *sings muffled Abba*
8:50- P: *singing again* D: *stares in fond and astounded* No one asked for a My Humps remix P: uhhh they did. they wanted it D: Do you know the whole verse *starts singing*
The part that fucking gets me is Phil listening and bopping along staring into space, and immediately after the line 'I could be your baby you could be my honey' he finally looks over lmao
9:45- Circling back to My Humps Phil mentions a Jesus-themed rendition, and Dan immediately chimes in like he knows exactly what Phil is talking about. Sometimes I think about the amount of funny shit they find and send to eachother/watch together like,, damn
10:40- P: *about going to the next question* Hit me. D: *actually hits him* P: *surprised pikachu face* D: You asked. P: apatapichuabadfbja *proceeds to karate chop Dan's arm* D: Ohhhhhhh

That all happens in basically 3 minutes of video.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."