Can Dan and Phil survive Fortnite?! (1 Mar 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

alien wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:13 pm I love them

“you are an amazing morale booster and you’re really fun and nice....but I wouldn’t choose Phil to have my back in a zombie apocalypse”
“I will find you in any world phil”
Phil making his character dance and getting one of the other players to dance too, “I made a friend!”
“What about that house? You want to go up there? We could make a life together up there.”
Phil compares himself to his character. Dan: “Phil your biceps are wonderful and you have nothing to be ashamed of.” “thank you”
Phil’s person-sona (like fursona) is blonde markiplier
The look Dan gives when Phil uses “sound barrier” correctly for the first time lol
“I’ve already looted it you patoot. Looty patootie show me that booty. I’m talking about treasure booty I don’t want to see Phil’s character’s butt.”
Phil starts to say he’s gonna throw Dan’s mum down the stairs but stops “That was too much. That’s really mean. I like your mum. I’m sorry.” “I’m not gonna tell her about that, don’t worry. That would just make it very weird.”
Phil gets jumpscared by Dan’s character
“Something just came. I don’t know if it’s a butterfly or a bullet.” ...”That’s a fucking grenade”
Dan goes into very serious gamer mode during some gunfire. v focus
“Why don’t we live here? It seems like a nice place to live. We can put a kettle, watch some game of thrones.”
Phil freezes after Dan dies and ends up getting killed immediately.
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

whatdoiknow wrote: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:27 am Thought I'd try my hand at some timestamps:

0:48 - dan hasn't even actually started mocking phil for his lack of skill, but phil's already like nope you ain't going there. I love how he stops dan before he's even started, because he knows where dan was going
1:03 - "you are an amazing morale booster and you're really fun and nice" (where does dan put his hand there? it looks like it's just on the table, but then he moves it like he's moving something). It was said in that dan mocking tone, but it was also kind of sweet? Because you know dan enjoys playing games with phil, because even when he sucks, he still has a lot of fun playing with him.
1:38 - phil's sad he doesn't get to be the lady character
1:43 - "I will find you in any world, Phil!" - already pointed this out in an earlier post, but lol for Dan 'mocking' the au's (because he knows it's true)
1:47 - phil dances for the lads
3:02 - "just bang him in the face" lmao phil
3:19 - phil indignant that dan's leaving him behind. I feel like this happens a lot in games
4:28 - "i'm gonna give you some sweet rubs" what is up with phil today omg
5:11 - phil calls dan 'dad'. i don't know why it's so endearing that they both casually call each other 'dad' but it is
5:48 - "we could make a life together up there"
6:00 - dan sticking up for phil's biceps
6:28 - phil apologizes for saying jesus. Is that not something he usually says (in videos)? I know he doesn't go for the stronger swear words, but he says stuff like hell and ass.
7:05 - phil is so proud of his stairs. just let him build his forever home for goodness sake and stop making him shoot things
7:25 - blond markiplier is phil's person-sona. dan will unpack that later (please share with the class, dan)
8:00 - dan doesn't want to go near a 'moisty mire'. I think phil's intrigued otoh
8:16 - phil successfully using the phrase 'break the sound barrier' correctly. I love that ongoing joke. phil's continuous trolling is what I live for
9:14 - they love the 'down it fresher' jokes. a truly harrowing time for them
10:02 - dan wants to see the booty. but not phil's character's booty. love the breaking of the fourth wall there. he's so self-aware (and I love that he/them can joke about it with the audience)
10:22 - phil almost goes too far with the your mom joke. I love the moment after. They've mentioned phil's mum in a couple videos, but not really dan's. it's refreshing to hear them talk lightly about dan's family (I was also intrigued about phil saying dan's mum might be watching. Was that just a throwaway comment, or does she maybe watch some of their videos?)
11:00 - "danny. open me. release yourself" ...okay phil
11:30 - dan belongs in 'salty springs'
14:24 - phil is literally me in any crisis situation (and dan is me @ me)
14:45 - dan: "that's shit!" did phil audibly gasp there or am I hearing things?
15:20 - I love their messy af endscreens
"Why am I left-handed?"