TWO BROS CHILLING IN THE HOT TUB - Sims 4 #51 (20 March 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

:56 - Zoom in on dan's face when phil leans in. Only noteworthy because I want Phil from every angle in this shirt and I was deprived one within the first minute.
1:15 - "I've never been readier, Dan." "... good?"
1:26 - Dan's gross knuckle clicking.
1:53 - For some reason it being Saturday is relevant to Dan and Phil, even though they definitely never send Dab to school or do his homework.
1:35 - Dead grandma mention.
2:15 - Phil rightfully interrupting Phil to point out Nuki zoomies.
2:56 - Phil calls Dan out for a misspeak (Dav not Dab).
3:02 - Dan saying 'oh, for fucks' sake' in a Northern accent.
3:05 - Dan wants to transform something from their anniversary, Phil refuses.
3:50 - Brokeback Mountain moment. (I love Phil specifying 'in the tent' when Dan tries to throw in plausible deniability.)
4:20 - Dan: Their friendship will get them through anything. Phil: Friendship. (Do they realize nonstop using friendship as the blanket term for Dab and Evan even though Dab and Evan are clearly gearing up for some romancey times just feels really meta?)
5:00 - 2012 Dan gets a shoutout.
5:11 - Really obvious jumpcut.
5:38 - Shitty trip now when they're young, they'll come back and rent the expensive villa when they're forty year old rich businessmen.
6:18 - Phil mumbling cuteness when Phil makes a joke and Dan has to ask if he's joking.
6:29 - Two bros sitting on a sofa, one feet apart.
7:32 - Phil singing Vampire Weekend. Phil's laughing apology.
9:20 - First, I love how Phil is leaning with his hand against his face. Second, Phil mentions the water bottle as "one of those festival things."
9:53 - Natural Phil voice when he asks if Dan chose Evan or the old man. Look, I'm gonna get repetitive here, I've been trying to resist myself. But I am all about everything Phil is and chose to be in this video.
10:33 - Dan cannot resist the pun: "Theyre a couple of cloud gays."
11:00 - Phil needs stylist themed outfits before they can proceed into the jungle.
12:01 - Dan saying "That's the best sentence you've ever said." and more Phil natural voice.
12:41 - CAPYBARA ENCOUNTER. 0/10 do not accept this capybara representation (though the art is super cute).
13:56 - Phil quickly tries to appease the angry Taylor Swift stans before the have time to sharpen the pitch forks.
14:40 - Indiana Dab. No.
16:10 - Very important to take a selfie that shows nothing of the actual scenic background.
17:05 - Suddenly, Sloths! I like the learning moment about what a group of sloths is called.
18:26 - Jamaica mention! The thing they jumped off of was too high.
18:39 - Phil rubs his ear then touches his eyebrow within five seconds of each other. Does he even know what to do with his hands without fixing a splinge every three seconds?
20:18 - This is the ova episode.
22:00 - What teen date did you ever go on like that? I don't know, Dan. How was Portugal again?
22:28 - Simple curves of a dual shock 4.
22:36 - Phil's hand in front of his face again. Cute cute.
22:45 - They share a look at Phil saying the rose would be "a bit sharp and thorny" (to be stored in the pants).