Dan and Phil play CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY! (25 March 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Catallena wrote: Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:35 am
Notes:
- As soon as I figure out a capitalism joke about Dan's name it's over for that Capita£ester bitch! (anyone any ideas?)
- Phil wiggled his butt just then but Dan's hand got in the way. Not giving the people what they want...
- Phil schools Dan on being a good capitalist by critcizing his #spon skills.
- ajshflksd Look At This Graph is my fave thing, it's me looking at the sub counts of irrelevant YouTubers I hate plummeting on Social Blade. :twisted:
- Phil in the blank.
- Phil showing Dan his cards... You're supposed to be playing against each other dummy! :roll:
- Dan seems to think that Phil has the ability to roast him about his kinks. These two best bros in the whole wide world are v open witch each other, it's nice to see. :thumb:
- “Only the sweet release of death itself would give me the orgasm I so desperately crave.” I thought sex made you happy boo, what happened?
- Why does Dan sounds like an actual police siren or something when reacting to the Micropig card?
- Dan is very passionate about same-sex ice dancing.
- Here I was thinking Phil is just on a constant sugar high but it turns out he sniffs glue.
- Dan would fuck The Honey Monster. Which I had to Google and ok Dan... we get that you're a furry by now but you don't have to lust over everything in a suit. :?
- *stan twitter voice* "Britney doesn't sing tho." *stan twitter friend voice* "OMG BECKY ASJLIGDKJHOF YOU TOLD HA!!"
- Not to be the str8 person, but I would've picked the Batman/Britney duo.
- Lord we are blessed on this day to hear Philip Lester speak the words 'Cheeky Bum Sex' out loud.
- Phil educating us on pregnancy risks.
- Shut up Dan, I definitely asked for this on DAPG.
- If Phil's merch doesn't contain with a shirt or something that All Or Nothing I'll be disappointed.
- I'm gonna demand the 20 euros I paid for my shit balcony ticket back if I don't see any thigh caressing or nipple electrocution.
- Were the sparkles and music even done in editing, or does that just happen to Phil IRL? It seems plausible to me. :angel2:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."